Questions
Showing results 3001 to 3020 of 3909

votes

answers

views

I bought this Amp because i play different Marshall Amps for over 20 Years now.

The sound is great, but there is always an issue trying to connect my phone with the amp via Bluetooth.

The Amp is in pairing mode, an I tried different Android phones (old ones and the newest), even my
band mates tried a connection. The Amp never disappears on any phone we tried.
Even my Laptop does not even find the Amp.

I tried the firmware update to 1.41, also rebooting, all the things mentioned here in the forum
and in the troubleshooting sections. Nothing works.

I am disappointed, this is not what Marshall stands for!

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 09:25 PM

Roman Kuhn

votes

answers

views

After some more hunting and pecking, I discoved how to get the listings to appear in My Gateway. I had to make sure my phone was connected to my computer then went through MENU on the Gateway phone app. After logging in, the app hilighted SYNC and once pressed away it went. I then managed to sort accordingly and save. The app does what it is supposed to do so now I have no problems at this point. Again, why isn't this explained in a document or tutorial...? Programmers and suppliers cannot expect users to understand their thought process without some clue here or there.

Regards.

edited 25 Nov 2017 at 10:00 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 09:16 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I would like to search or filterpatches, but it is not possible to search by  date or rating or date; this is a mandatory feature expecially when you have several pages...it's a shame because there is no way to find the contribution of others marshall  guys who want to share their presets.

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 02:33 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

votes

answer

views

Which knob values are stored when in preset store mode. I cannot get any knobs only buttons to retain value following the programming instructions. Pedal malfunctioning? Any other tips outside what the manual has to offer?

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 12:43 PM

Ken Putz

votes

answer

views

Ive had this amp five days now and I’m totally frustrated!

Here are my issues:

• Bluetooth Connectivity

The amp loses connectivity with the MyMarshall app constantly!  I’ve followed the instructions.  I’m sitting less then a foot from the amp, yet it loses connectivity from both my iPhone and two different iPads.  It literally takes me 15-20 minutes to get the thing connected, reconnected, and then, BOOM! Again, the sound changes settings on the amp mysteriously, this after taking 15-20 minutes to get the sound and effects exactly the way I want it.  I can’t save the setting, because it disconnects the app from the amp, even though it says on the amp and my iPad settings, that I’m still connected.  Utterly frustrating! It also limits what time I have to practice because I’m spending most of that time trying to get it reconnected and sounding right again.

Also, after following the directions explicitly, I still have to  reconnect the Bluetooth from scratch every time.  The app sucks.

• Apple OSX /iOS compatibility

Guys, Your the best amp manufacturer in the music world.  The music world is OSX/iOS based. Get your brilliant minds together and allow for the amp to be Updated via Apple products!

• The amp and application

This is a great sounding amp, I’m enamored with the sound as I am with most Marshall Amplification products and the price well within reason, but not just the app is HORRIBLE, but also the effects are also less then desirable.  I just can’t seem to get chorus, phase, flanger or echo sounds to my tastes and desires.  Same with the auto wah.  I just can’t believe you can’t duplicate the same great sounding effects as you have in many of your solid state amps.  

I’m hoping you can help, if not, this amp is going back in the box and being returned.

edited 25 Nov 2017 at 10:24 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 10:20 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answer

views

How to connect Marshal Code 25 via bluetooth to Android

Actualy my first try is on Samsung S5 Neo and they did not working 

I try My Asus tablet Android 7 and thy connected with no problem Marshall Gateway working fantasticly good

edited 25 Nov 2017 at 04:49 AM

Milutin Ninkovich

asked 25 Nov 2017 at 02:46 AM

Milutin Ninkovich

vote

answer

views

Is there an upgrade to the amp that would make switching between patches a little less noticeable? Or do I need to upgrade the pedal? 

asked 24 Nov 2017 at 06:11 PM

Roland Gonzales (3)

votes

answer

views

Once upon a time Marshall used to service old Marshall  amplifiers in Bletchley.  Is this still something that you guys do?

edited 24 Nov 2017 at 01:41 PM

Joao Smart

asked 24 Nov 2017 at 01:40 PM

Joao Smart

votes

answer

views

Is there any design modification being considered that would have a POWER LEVEL control added to any of the CODE amplifiers?

I am finding it difficult to get the level I want to suit different situations, such as studio, personal practice, session practice, etc., because of the sensitivity of the controls when using the amp at lower volumes.

My VOX has a power level control. It is very useful and allows me to use the other controls at the way I want to generate the tones and guitar response without overall volume issues.

Any comments...?

asked 24 Nov 2017 at 02:29 AM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answer

views

Am I able to do a firmware update using my Galaxy S8, or does it need to be done via tablet or computer? Thanks. 

asked 21 Nov 2017 at 03:02 PM

Dave Riley

votes

answer

views

ive got the app downloaded, Bluetooth connected, but playback doesn’t seem to work out of my iTunes library.  Also, directions how to operate the delay and modulation effects.

Any help much appreciated!

asked 21 Nov 2017 at 01:07 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I'm connecting to the Nokia 6, android 7.1.2, code music play goes, but gateway still does not connect, software code 25 updated, restore network settings did not help.....any help?

asked 20 Nov 2017 at 06:26 PM

Peter Turček

votes

answer

views

asked 19 Nov 2017 at 05:04 AM

Jim Boundy

votes

answers

views

The bar just sits at 0%...what gives?

asked 19 Nov 2017 at 01:53 AM

Jason Estrella (4)

votes

answers

views

bought my marshall code 50 last nov 2, 2017 .  When i connecy my Code50 to my computer , says USB on Code50 but nothing happens in my computer . not detecting or any. cannot find it on Device Manager . my usb mini cable is new btw.

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 05:23 PM

Charles Quilang

votes

answers

views

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 01:39 AM

Rick Laureys

votes

answers

views

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 12:47 AM

Marcelo Lucas do Nascimento

votes

answer

views

I've had a DSL40c for a year or two, and it worked fine until a few months ago.  While playing, the sound cut out and there was a slight burning smell.  I replaced all tubes and pre amps and it worked fine in testing, but then did the same thing when I got it home.  Repair guy thought it was a pre amp issue so changed those out again.  It worked fine in testing, and then did the same thing again when we got it home.  This time when we turned it back on, it would work, but sound would go up and down sporatically with some popping and crackling.  Replaced the tubes again, and it worked fine for an hour.  Then the sound cut out, and we noticed it would not switch channels.  After turning it off and letting it cool down, we turned it on again and it worked fine and channels would change.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  My weekend routine of dropping the amp off and then getting it back (with high-hopes) has gotten old.  The problems have occurred while plugged straight into the guitar, as well as through a pedal board.  Also, the problems have occurred via multiple power sources in different locations (i.e. not always through the same wall socket).  

Thanks for your help

asked 17 Nov 2017 at 02:28 PM

Ron Sutek

votes

answers

views

Hello

Recently purchased the best amp in the world so I could live for music but from day one powering up is producing more weird hisses, crackles and the other day a  bang that nearly put me out of the window ! Only had it for a month ! so far not so good actually nervous about switching it on. Will decide in the next couple of days whether to return said amp and try another brand. Just not confident enough to use it when I play live.

Regards

The Outsider with an Axe

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 08:39 PM

Peter Fryer

votes

answers

views

I'd like to know how to fix this problem because i cannot play without my headphones in the amp which is very annoying. I've factory reset it but if i change the preset it gives me after i factory reset it doesnt make any sound. I'd apppreciate some feedback, thanks

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 07:21 PM

Addison Brown (2)
Showing results 3001 to 3020 of 3909
Loading - please wait...