Questions
Showing results 3021 to 3040 of 3912

votes

answer

views

I've had a DSL40c for a year or two, and it worked fine until a few months ago.  While playing, the sound cut out and there was a slight burning smell.  I replaced all tubes and pre amps and it worked fine in testing, but then did the same thing when I got it home.  Repair guy thought it was a pre amp issue so changed those out again.  It worked fine in testing, and then did the same thing again when we got it home.  This time when we turned it back on, it would work, but sound would go up and down sporatically with some popping and crackling.  Replaced the tubes again, and it worked fine for an hour.  Then the sound cut out, and we noticed it would not switch channels.  After turning it off and letting it cool down, we turned it on again and it worked fine and channels would change.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  My weekend routine of dropping the amp off and then getting it back (with high-hopes) has gotten old.  The problems have occurred while plugged straight into the guitar, as well as through a pedal board.  Also, the problems have occurred via multiple power sources in different locations (i.e. not always through the same wall socket).  

Thanks for your help

asked 17 Nov 2017 at 02:28 PM

Ron Sutek

votes

answers

views

Hello

Recently purchased the best amp in the world so I could live for music but from day one powering up is producing more weird hisses, crackles and the other day a  bang that nearly put me out of the window ! Only had it for a month ! so far not so good actually nervous about switching it on. Will decide in the next couple of days whether to return said amp and try another brand. Just not confident enough to use it when I play live.

Regards

The Outsider with an Axe

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 08:39 PM

Peter Fryer

votes

answers

views

I'd like to know how to fix this problem because i cannot play without my headphones in the amp which is very annoying. I've factory reset it but if i change the preset it gives me after i factory reset it doesnt make any sound. I'd apppreciate some feedback, thanks

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 07:21 PM

Addison Brown (2)

votes

answer

views

I have a Focusrite Scarlett Solo for home recording to my PC. With my previous amp I was running from the direct output to the sound card. With the Code can I go straight from the amp via the mini USB to the PC?

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 09:48 AM

Darryl Butt

vote

answers

views

hi

firstly, i am disappointed with the code.  this amp seems like its still at test phase, its to buggy for a release.  would expect marshall to only release a new product unless its 100% reliable.

connecting ios devices to code is always problematic. very unstable.

my main problem now is updating firmware.  cant update in chrome. i have midi capability approved for marshall but keep getting midid disabled error even though i clearly have midi enabled.

tried opera, and the midi is working and the code is coming up as connected. i get as far as a message stating that firmware is updating with a status bar and percentage marker. doesnt update! stays at 0% and never moves. left it overnight and still 0% when i woke.

i have spent more time messing about with the problems with this amp than playing guitar. do i need to sell this and just buy a guitar interface? maybe

also, when using this amp through garageband there is no dedicated clean preset to use with garageband or other AU. basically it goes into garageband with a marshall preset and then the other AU preset is on top of the marshall preset. ideally this amp should include a straight clean unprocessed preset to work with other software AU's.  i really do think people need to consider a good quality guitar interface before purchasing this amp. its very restricitve and unreliable. if you are not gigginG i dont see the point in this amp. 

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE FIRMWARE ISSUE ASAP!

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 09:40 AM

ste cullen (5)

votes

answer

views

I have an issue when I try and use a looper, the amp will not play both. If it plays the rhythm that I looped, the leads are muted. If the lead comes out the rhythm is muffled. Anyone else notice this?

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 05:25 AM

danny Steinbrugger

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40c and its faceplate has some scratchs. I would like to raplace that because it looks ugly. How can I get a brand new faceplate? Thanks

asked 14 Nov 2017 at 01:58 PM

joao paulo silva cavalini

votes

answers

views

Just got a code 100 shipped to me today, opened it up pluged it in and no sound, plug headset in i get sound thru the headset but nowhere else, seams if i crank it i hear a faint sound from speakers tho, but otherwise any help ?

asked 14 Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM

anthony retelny (2)

votes

answer

views

Can I connect to my code 25 via USB to my RCA Voyager tablet cause I can't Bluetooth to work

asked 13 Nov 2017 at 01:52 PM

Robert Grisso

votes

answer

views

The amp doesn't show up on my Bluetooth

asked 13 Nov 2017 at 03:12 AM

Robert Grisso

votes

answers

views

Hi!
Y have a Huawei P8 Lite with Android 6.0... The smartphone work fine and connect with my Code25  using bluetooth, but Google Play say "This app is not compatible with your device"... I´m very very sad... Any solution?
Sorry for my english, i´m from Argentina.
Thank´s

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 01:26 PM

Emanuel Escudero

votes

answer

views

Serial Number for Code 50 Amp?? Please simply type the words and don't confuse us loyal customers. Thanks!

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 03:57 AM

Donald Quinn

votes

answer

views

No syc, never, always says try later

sparse instrutions

are you supposed to be hooked to laptop and Ipod at the same time?

can you do it all from just the laptop?  whynot?  I only have an Ipod, phone is old flip phone, no screen

I do have Ipod to control but wont ever change presents to new ones on website

syc says nope try later

etc

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 03:18 AM

marshall marshall

votes

answer

views

asked 11 Nov 2017 at 09:15 PM

cliff garfield

votes

answers

views

Greetings, 

I recieved my Code 100H this week.

Firmware:

(FYI) I attempted the update with a MacBook Pro with USB-C, High Sierra 10.13.1, Chrome Browser. I was able to connect to the Code but the unit would not update. It was stalled on the progress bar on the unit at 0% and on the browser. 

(FYI) I attempted the update on a Windows machine and was successful using the update utility and with Chrome Browser. The Code unit shows updating to 1.4.1 but the boot screen shows 1.11?

Bluetooth:

The Code 100H will not connect to any Bluetooth device I have. Windows, Mac, iPhone, or iPad. It does not even show up as a device and never has even out of the box. I am convienced it does not work. Is there a master reset button combo for the unit? I am out of ideas concerning the Bluetooth. It seems like I am not the only one having issues with the Bluetooth. If this can't work consistently I am considering returning the unit. Even the simplest device can connect with Bluetooth and hold a connection. My Code 100H won't even show up as a device to connect to. Please advise. 

edited 12 Nov 2017 at 03:08 AM

Sean Whitaker

asked 11 Nov 2017 at 01:15 PM

Sean Whitaker

votes

answer

views

Hi everybody,

I have just got a 100h and I have a doubt about stored presets and user created  ones.

If I modify one of the factory presets, will I lose the original one?

Is there only space for 100 presets? 

I want all the factory presets and the ones I create.

edited 11 Nov 2017 at 03:29 PM

Juan Manuel Vioque

asked 11 Nov 2017 at 11:31 AM

Juan Manuel Vioque

votes

answer

views

The presets list is different on my code 100 head compare with the Marshall gateway  (the first 14 presets)  so is the 100 head different compare to Marshall gateway or the other code amps?  and i tryed to reset the amp  but the presents still different compare  to the gateway.

edited 10 Nov 2017 at 07:15 PM

Jan Stolpe

asked 10 Nov 2017 at 12:08 PM

Jan Stolpe

vote

answers

views

I really do not understand...should be the easiest thing to do...but it isn't....please help

asked 09 Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

votes

answer

views

Having spent a week amending presets directly on the amp is there any way now to copy them to my iPhone so I can use the iPhone and not use the original factory resets ?

asked 09 Nov 2017 at 08:03 PM

Alan Parnell

votes

answer

views

Hello all,

I can not connect to bleutooth in the gateway app.
If I do everything again, work it out, but if I turn everything off and want to connect again, it does not work and I have to do everything again, if I delete the bleutooth connection in my bleutooth list in my phone and connect again as a new bleutooth devic, it works.   it worked before, but now it is a problem.
What's the problem?

Hope to hear some solution.

Thanks!!

edited 09 Nov 2017 at 07:38 PM

Robin Edward (1)

asked 09 Nov 2017 at 07:32 PM

Robin Edward (1)
Showing results 3021 to 3040 of 3912
Loading - please wait...