Questions
Showing results 3041 to 3060 of 3912

votes

answer

views

My CODE50 no longer has any output to the speaker.

Everything 'seems' fine, and I have tested the cables etc, with my older Valvestate and the cable and guitar still OK.

Lights are on, pedal on, BT connects to phone, just no output at all.

Any idea's?

asked 03 Apr 2022 at 03:19 PM

Steve Richards

votes

answer

views

I bought a Marshall Code 25 Amo just over 2 years ago. A slight crackling noise began about 4 months ago and has gradually been getting worse.

The amp now sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mBySo-xLo and is totally unusable.  Ive tried different guitar cables, a different power cable, a different socket (to rule out interference) and separate guitars. It's definitely the amp.

Amazon won't take the device back and cannot repair it.

Any suggestions as to what my next steps should be please? A device like this shouldn't last for only 2 years.

Many thanks 

Tony

asked 27 Jul 2020 at 04:57 PM

Tony Platts

votes

answer

views

i bought a Marshall el34 100/100 and the guy who sold it to me didnt tell me it was originally from Italy and i cant return it...so im fucked....is there a designated kit or place i can send this unit so that it can be altered to be 120v? or do i have to sent this unit back to England?

asked 20 Jul 2020 at 05:52 PM

Robert Stevens

votes

answer

views

how to use the guitar tuner on my code 50

asked 16 May 2022 at 08:28 AM

Schyular Phillips

votes

answer

views

Hi folks,

Reently got myself a CODE25, however I couldn't manage to get it connected to my phone. I assume its due to faulty bluetooth module, because when I turned on the amp, bluetooth version field is missing on the screen. The amp also did not show up on my phone although bluetooth pairing mode was activated.

I did follow the troubleshooter but it didn't help.

Updated to the latest firmware (1.46)

Anyone experiencing the same? Any suggestion how to fix this?

edited 23 Apr 2022 at 04:20 PM

Eldo` Baidowi

asked 23 Apr 2022 at 04:00 PM

Eldo` Baidowi

votes

answers

views

Hola!!! ya hace unos 5 años me compre un Amplificador Marshall code 50, el cual estoy enamorado, pero desde que lo compre nunca pude lograr conectarlo al bluetooth. 

probe de las mil maneras pero no hubo caso. Directamente mi smartphon no lo detecta.

Alguna solucion???

asked 27 Jul 2021 at 03:58 PM

Alejandro Oxilia

votes

answers

views

Can someone tell me why the JMP1 that Geoff Whitehorn and many other guitarist used on guitar cds sounds so different from the 4 that I've recorded with? There is a warm fuzzy present quality on these recordings that the JMP1s I've tried don't have. All the ones I've tried sound the same, so I'm sure I don't have a faulty unit. It sounds great though an amp and cab. I've changed the tubes a few times, but it hasn't made any difference. Cheers. 

asked 21 Aug 2020 at 11:34 PM

Neil Pascall

votes

answer

views

Hi my minor 2 earphones frequently loose bluetooth connection on all of my bluetooh products i have tried all the useual things to sorrt the isuie.  is this a common fault or are they just broken if so thats not good as they are less than a year old and i lost purchase. any ideas?

thanks

stephen.

asked 23 May 2020 at 11:32 AM

Stephen Donovan

votes

answers

views

How do I use the Marshall Code 50 Amp in ProTools with the USB Port?

asked 27 Apr 2022 at 06:18 AM

Tim Cannon

votes

answers

views

The reverb doesn't switch on and off... Is the footswitch specific to the amp? I purchased a 91004 as the amp didn't come with one when I purchased it. The gain button works...

Thanks, 

Johnny

PS. I saw this picture in a CL ad, which got me wondering

asked 01 Jan 2022 at 09:53 PM

Johnny Stephani

votes

answers

views

How do you add tracks to the "Playback" feature in the Gateway ios app for iphone? Can you add your own tracks or are you limited to Apple Music purchases? It would seem I should be able to use my own tracks, mp3 files, etc. but I don't see any option to do that. Am I missing something?

asked 02 Oct 2020 at 07:08 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answers

views

Hello guys I’m building my pc and I wanted the most beautiful and strong speaker for both my pc and my living room. Which one do you suggest ?

edited 01 Dec 2018 at 06:59 PM

mickey holland

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 09:53 AM

mickey holland

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a Marshall CODE 25 a couple days ago. When I first used it, the small LED screen worked fine, showing the presets etc, but since then the screen is just showing blank. Nothing shows when I press all the buttons and I have tried a factory reset and this didn't help.

Hopefully I am just missing something and don't have to return the amp.

Thanks in advance.

asked 16 Jul 2018 at 07:06 AM

Scott Loft

votes

answer

views

Has anyone else had any strange wooly sounds come from head ?

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 06:05 PM

jai paxton

votes

answer

views

I love this combo amp. It was working fine but the sound just stopped to a low whisper. I swapped the speaker, and the 12AX7 tube, but no success. You can barely hear sound but the guitar's and amp's volumes has to be 100%. The headphone out is doing the same thing. Can anyone provide some insight? Thank you all.

asked 31 Jan 2022 at 04:18 AM

Rodney Thomas

votes

answer

views

Like the amp, but the foot swithc is already broken.  It wont go down channels, only up.

Who can I take this complaiont to and get a replacement pedal?

asked 02 Dec 2021 at 06:02 PM

Matt Sykes (2)

votes

answer

views

So I've had my DSL40C or a few months now, probably around 4 or 5 months, and just this week is has started making loud popping and crackling sounds when it's on and when it does the volume either gets quieter or louder. It has gotten worse and worse as the week went on. First it was just one pop per session but now it's almost unusable how much it pops and interferes with playing. I have no experience with electronics or amps or tubes or whatever so I don't know how to fix it or what the problem could be. What should I do to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

edited 12 Oct 2020 at 04:58 AM

Sanjay Soni

asked 27 Aug 2020 at 07:44 AM

Sanjay Soni

votes

answer

views

Dear Sir,

I would like to purchase a 2525H....... 

Since I usually practice at home with earphone, I have 3 questions to ask before I purchase it.

Quesiton 1: Could I connect the 2525H to my boss digital record BR800 through the D.I (at the baskside of 2525H)?

Question 2: Do I need to add a DI Box ? E.g my guitar --> 2525H (through D.I output) --> DI box --> my digital recorder. Adding DI box will make the sound better by changing the signal from unbalance to balance?

Question 3: Could I connect my ear phone directly to the 2525H D.I output?

Regards,

PauL MK Cheung

edited 05 Jun 2020 at 03:16 AM

Paul Cheung

asked 05 Jun 2020 at 02:59 AM

Paul Cheung

votes

answers

views

how can i download marshall vertual amplifire for guiter in pc?

asked 17 May 2018 at 06:51 AM

sourav roy
Showing results 3041 to 3060 of 3912
Loading - please wait...