Questions
Showing results 3041 to 3060 of 3880

votes

answer

views

I wanted to update my new Marshall Code25. I ran the website in Chrome and plugged the amp. It found updates, so I clicked the 'Update' button. The installation has begun and now it seem to be frozen... I have information: "Installing firmware - please wait.. Restarting in bootloader mode... ", but I'm actually waiting for like 4 hours.

I'm afraid that the software may corrupt if I turn off the amp or unplug the cable.

Anyone help?

edited 02 Jan 2018 at 01:35 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

asked 02 Jan 2018 at 01:28 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

votes

answer

views

I have paired my Code 25 to my phone, which is running android 7.0, but the Play store won't allow me to download the app, or give me a specific reason my device "is not compatible". Is there something I'm missing?

asked 01 Jan 2018 at 05:24 PM

michael harper

votes

answers

views

Hi,  I have spent hours  trying to develop a clean sound and I am beginning to think it's not possible with this amp.  It is way too bright, or high toned...  It's like the guitar's B string is way louder than the other strings..  I have tried 2 stratocasters, and my alvarez acoustic and they all sound horrible.  These guitars sound fine on other amps.  I have even turned off all of the effects and I can still hear that high ringing noise, so it looks like the problem is not something I can adjust away...   Has anyone else experienced this?  Hopefully I am missing something simple, because I love the idea of the amp and interface.

edited 31 Dec 2017 at 06:27 PM

Bud Evans

asked 31 Dec 2017 at 04:12 AM

Bud Evans

votes

answers

views

Hi,

i wanna know why i always get a high tone that is disturbing me. How can i fix this through preset changes.

Thanks for help

asked 30 Dec 2017 at 02:49 PM

Maxi Hofmann

votes

answer

views

Good evening, is there any risk when the amplifier firmware update stops working? I'm afraid to update and suffer some damage.

asked 29 Dec 2017 at 10:47 PM

daniel alves

votes

answer

views

I have a code 50 with the USB cord to record audio, does anyone know how or if I can even do that?

asked 29 Dec 2017 at 03:04 AM

Daniel Sharkey

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall,

I have the Marshall AS50D.

Can i use the line out jack to connect a wired headphone to it so i can use that as in-ear monitoring? Or will it blow up my headphones, my ears and my head?

Could i use the D.I. Out to connect a device like the Fischer Amps mini body pack, so i can plug my headphone into the Fischer Amps mini body pack and thus have a volume knob close at hand? Link: http://fischer-amps.de/en/in-ear-monitoring/mini-body-pack-xlr-oder-klinken-eingang.html

Or does Marshall have it's own solution for this?

I use the Marshall AS50D to sing and accompany myself with the guitar. When i have a gig in a restaurant they want me to play silently (lol) but then i have trouble hearing myself because of the ambient noise and i start singing out of pitch which is like a weapon of mass destruction.

But i can't say: stop talking, stop eating and stop using your cutlery, because, well you know, it's a restaurant and all that. So therefore i need an in ear solution. Preferably wired because wireless is too expensive and not necessary too, since i'm not allowed to stagedive in a restaurant (anymore).

Best regards,
Johan

asked 28 Dec 2017 at 07:09 AM

johan waaldijk

votes

answer

views

The Marshall Code100 Combo has an 8ohm speaker output on the back of it. If I hook up an external extension cab to this output, will it disable the internal speakers and only play out of the extension cab, or will it play out of both.

asked 28 Dec 2017 at 04:22 AM

Johnny Bowes

votes

answers

views

I purchased a used MG50CFX

I am trying to find out what kind of speaker it has and what the marking on the speaker indicate?

asked 27 Dec 2017 at 11:28 PM

Steve Flippin

votes

answer

views

Bar code does not have enough characters to be the serial number.

edited 27 Dec 2017 at 06:20 PM

Ben Woods

asked 27 Dec 2017 at 04:56 PM

Ben Woods

votes

answer

views

Hi,

My son has a Code 25 and the preset knob stopped working i had a look at it last night and tried the firmware update from the web site now it wont do anything and just says check USB. has anyone had this problem or have a solution.

thanks in advance

Alex

asked 26 Dec 2017 at 11:47 AM

piers lee

votes

answer

views

My DSL started to misbehave after about six months since I bought it. When I turn it on, the tubes don't light up so the amp itself does not produce a single sound. Now, I have tried to send it back to the store where I bought the amp but the damn thing magically started to work there in fornt of the repairer so he said that he could not find what's wrong with it. The problem occured a few more times so I contacted one of the local electricians and he did the job and the amp finally worked. After approximately two months the same problem occured so I asked the same guy who fixed it earlier to fix it again, and again it worked. Now after a month or so, it has happened again. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? I need some advice. Thank you :)

asked 25 Dec 2017 at 01:45 PM

Ognjen Ercegović

votes

answers

views

If you are good at tuning a CODE - could you please help me find tone like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abKjC7EX2Zs  or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZc0ITpnQ8.  

asked 24 Dec 2017 at 06:19 PM

Ilya Bychkov

votes

answer

views

I am currently owning a Marshall CODE 50. I was wondering if I could bypass the amplification section and just use it as a speaker for my Williams Allegro 2 Plus Digital Piano, which is an electric keyboard. I ask the tech in the shop if I was able to plug the keyboard into a guitar amp and he told me that it would fry the keyboard. I figure may be if you plug the keyboard into the amp using the Hosa 1/8" TRS to 1/4" TRS cable or just use an instrument cable and plug it straight into the input jack with the power and the pre fx section turned off. Any opinion?

Thanks

asked 23 Dec 2017 at 09:03 PM

Nam Le

votes

answer

views

asked 23 Dec 2017 at 04:01 AM

Garry Ramsey

votes

answer

views

Hello using Android Tablett the Code25 wired with USB cable gives Info that IT IS not connected.

Also one question to my Gateway and my Marshall, are this two standalone Systems? how can my library from my Marshall be used in my Gateway. In my opinion all this ist a litte bit to confusing.

Thx.in advance

B.R.

asked 22 Dec 2017 at 05:08 PM

slaven lesic

votes

answer

views

hello! i have an marshall mg100hcfx and i want to know if i can connect and use an old valvestate 8080 celestion 8ohmns speaker, is this possible? and what i need to do? this for small club gigs

asked 21 Dec 2017 at 10:34 PM

Aldo Moreno

votes

answer

views

Got my Code 100 Combo, how do I know if I have the most recent update of the firmware? Also, are there any plans for a firmware update to enable wide stereo like the Blackstar ID series

edited 20 Dec 2017 at 08:04 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 20 Dec 2017 at 08:02 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answers

views

I just got the amp and am very close in getting my Strat sound, but, I play my Les Paul a lot more adn am having trouble getting a good clean with depth, not in your face, and slight break up when you hit it hard but clean when you hit it lightly.  So far I get either muddy or brittle and no depth.  Oddly enough, I got the exact sound from the Blackstar 100 I bought and it was a factory preset right there on the amp ! Then it  blew up 2 hours after I got it. Turns out if you upfdate firmware on that one you kill the amp.  Saw it on the forums after I did the update.  Which is why I ended up with this Marshal Code 50.   Any suggestions?   I went through all the presets here on this site and just could not find anything.  What I like is David Gilmore sounds, Santana sounds,   And what I am searching for is a good Les Paul sound with depth,  clean , but a bit of grit when you hit it hard , some air to it , and not an in your face sound.  Sound is so hard to describe! 

asked 19 Dec 2017 at 03:38 PM

Rodney Tod

votes

answer

views

i hooked up my footswitch to the code 50 with the lead that came with it. No lights show up, but the preset on the amp changes. What do i do? The footswitch won’t work.

edited 18 Dec 2017 at 10:48 PM

Pavlo Mysak

asked 18 Dec 2017 at 10:12 PM

Pavlo Mysak
Showing results 3041 to 3060 of 3880
Loading - please wait...