votes

answers

views

Hi Support Team!

I am using a

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device

with Android 7.0 

and Gateway App v 1.4.2

to a Marshall Code25 with the latest Firmware Version (as of 25 Sep 2017). The Firmware Update Utility says v 1.0.0.15 N in the bottom left corner.

I was able to use Gateway to control the Code25 until a while ago, I am not entirely certain if it was until the latest Android Update, but have a strong feeling it was until then.

Now I am able to pair the devices, connect via Bluetooth, Stream Audio over the Code, also able to FIND the Code in the Gateway App, but unfortunately I am not able to connect in the Gateway App. When I tap the Code in the Connect Menu, it says "Connecting..." but then nothing happens. It just will not connect.

I tried all your troubleshooting from the website, including Firmware Update, re-installing Gateway, unpairing, forgetting device, re-pairing etc.

I always end up in the "Connect..." mode and am not able to control the Code via Gateway.

I was very happy with amp and experience and really liked the remote function via mobile and Gateway app, even more now I am very disappointed that this bug persists already a few weeks with no App update or firmware update seeming to fix this. 

Please try to recreate the bug with the described configuration and please find a solution and release a bugfix/new software version.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Chris

asked 25 Sep 2017 at 07:45 PM

Christian Koch

votes

answer

views

Hello, Folks!

The Marshall Gateway app seems to be good, but it simply hasn't worked on my phone yet. I've got a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and I couldn't change the parameters on my Marshall Code 50. What can I do? I tried to send a song from my phone to the amp through Bluetooth connection and it worked fine.

Sincerely yours,

George Bacan

asked 25 Sep 2017 at 03:13 PM

George Bacan

vote

answers

views

I have a Code 25 and a windows 10 computer and I have tried everything and I can not get the amp to connect to my computer via USB. Does anyone know why? If anyone knows why please help!!! 

edited 25 Sep 2017 at 05:00 AM

Cohen Dedinas (1)

asked 25 Sep 2017 at 04:52 AM

Cohen Dedinas (1)

votes

answers

views

need to have search available for patches at https://marshallcode.tools/patch/

how can we get more presets we can use? 

one good example of what is very useful is the fender websites: https://fuse.fender.com/mustangv2/presets/

asked 20 Sep 2017 at 11:55 AM

Mario Rojas (15)

votes

answers

views

ALOHA FROM HAWAII, DOES ANYONE OUT THERE ENJOY THERE MARSHALL VALVESTATE 150 WATT HEAD WITH 1936 2 X 12 CELESTIONS AND A 4X12 A CABINET 1960 LEAD A CAB SLANT TOP, THIS HAS PROVIDED ME THE MARSHALL ROAR OD1 AND OD 2 ,ACOUSIC SIMULATOR, CLEAN ,AND FULL EFX.$ 575.00 FOR THE HEAD. 2X12 1960 CAB $575.00 AND MY 4X12 A SLANT TOP $575.00 ALL 75 WATT CELESTIONS MATCHED. THAT AND MY GIBSON LES PAUL DC STANDARD PLUS $1,700.00 FULL SET UP NOT TOO BAD FOR PRO GEAR. TOTAL INVESTED $ 3,500.00 TO PLAY KILLER GUITAR. THEN I SPENT $1,000.00 FOR PEDALS , DUNLOP, IBANEZ, BOSS, CRATE, ETC.

asked 17 Sep 2017 at 08:29 AM

THOMAS LEARY

votes

answer

views

Is the MG100HCFX head fitted with a cooling fan?

asked 14 Sep 2017 at 02:59 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi-

I bought a brand new DSL40C on Reverb.com from an authorized dealer, and I am trying to register the amp for the Warranty. I do not know where to find the serial number on the amp. The number underneath the barcode on the back of the amp does not seem to match up with the blank spaces on the physical warranty card. Where can I find the serial number? I am in the USA.

Thank you.

asked 13 Sep 2017 at 09:56 PM

Jared Cantrell

votes

answer

views

Has anyone else been having problems finding the amp on bluetooth? Some days my iphone 6 can find it other days it can't. I feel like marshall abandoned the code amps. Does anyone know if they will be releasing a firmware update soon?

asked 11 Sep 2017 at 12:29 PM

Aidan Collins

votes

answers

views

While waiting patiently to see if / when the CODE100 amps. are going to be available I happened to look at the supposed specs. for the CODE100 on your (Marshall) website found here: https://marshallamps.com/products/amplifiers/code/code-100h/

I couldn't help but notice that the CODE100 will allow 5 x simultaneous FX to be used.  As we are all aware: this is not the case with the CODE50 and CODE25 i.e. only 1 x FX may be used.  Aside from the obvious physical difference and output between the CODE100 and the CODE50 and CODE25: everything else appears to be the same other than the number of simultaneous FX that may be used.  So my question is: is it not just a simple firmware update / upgrade that will allow for 5 x simultaneous FX to be used with the CODE50 and CODE25???  If so: could we have it please (or could we at least have some input or further information on this)???  In hindsight and as wonderful as I think these amps. are: it's starting to not make sense to me that I still have to purchase stompboxes if I want to use, for example, a compressor, additional distortion, and, say, an octave (pitch shifter) when all of these FX are actually included on the CODE50 and CODE25 but only 1 x FX can be used at any given time.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 11 Sep 2017 at 06:54 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answer

views

Hi.

I note that my previous post in this regard has dissapeared "as if by magic".  So I ask again:

What is happening with the Marshall CODE100 i.e. when will it be released???

What is happening with the PEDL-91010 footswitch (for both the CODE100 and the other CODE amps.)???

I'm sorry but I have to express the below:

Support, or lack thereof, when it comes to the CODE amps. is concerning to say the least.  I have no less than 4 x CODE amps. and not to mention the various other Marshall amps. I've had over the years from time to time.  I think I (we) deserve answers when questions are asked.  I (we) certainly don't need posts deleted when Marshall is "put on the spot" as it were.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 11 Sep 2017 at 06:43 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answer

views

Hello, i have both amps made in 2014 for EU market. Both have oly 110v, 220v and230v mains voltage options avaliable on voltage selector, but Brazilian s outlet voltage is 127v. Do all exportation models (U,E,B) have the same mains voltage options (110v,220v and230v).? Please, i need a precise answer not a generic one. Like this: "no, US market (U) mains voltage options are  different, 120v,220v and 230v, on voltage selector" . Or: "yes, all 1959slp and jcm 800 2203 reissue exsportation models (U,E,B) have the same mains voltage options (110v,220v,230v).

thank you

edited 10 Sep 2017 at 08:22 PM

francis alexandrino

asked 10 Sep 2017 at 08:19 PM

francis alexandrino

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I´ve recently bought a dsl40c amp, and the first times i used it the amp  worked just fine and had a great sound! 

After 2 weeks of  regular use the amp started making a popcorn-like sound but I thought it was normal or that it was due to the valves beeing new. More recently it started making this interminent sound: When I play gently it sound normal, but when I push it the sound drops .

The amp is still covered by  warranty but the shop where I bought its 250 km far from where I live, so if someone can help me out I would be very appreciated!!

THX

asked 10 Sep 2017 at 11:46 AM

Ricardo Correia

votes

answer

views

Just got the amp a week ago, still playing around with it. Have iphone 7 the app wouldn't stay connected, so am using ipad air app and connection is fine. Hasn't dropped yet and reconnects when amp is turned back on no problem. The problem I do have is when I practice at night and find a setting on a preset I like, but not wanting to 'save' it yet, when I turn on the amp the next morning the app 'restarts' and setting I used the previous night is set back to the first one on the amp "Heaven" or whatever it is. 

Weird thing I can use on and off throughout the day, turn amp on and off, and everything is as I left it, no problem,  both app and amp. The problem seems to happen overnite, the next day the app links up to the amp and it goes back to the first preset, Heaven,  when I want to have it as I left it the night before. Is this an amp setting, an app setting or am I too stupid to figure it out. Logic would be if I turn off and back on during the day and my last setting is there as I left it the same should happen when I turn it on in the morning. Note: I'm new to this amp and don't want to edit or save presets yet, and would like to avoid for time being.

thanks!

asked 09 Sep 2017 at 05:22 PM

Kevin Burchett

votes

answer

views

I cannot use the Gateway app and USB connection together. If my Windows 10 laptop is connect to the amp via USB while the Gateway app is running, it freezes the controls settings in the amp and the app. I still get sound, but I cannot change presets or edit presets on the amp or with the app with the USB connected. I have to disconnect the USB cable to be able to use the app, or the amp controls. If I want to use USB, I cannot use the app. If I want to use the app, I cannot use USB. Any ideas?

I have the latest firmware and latest version of the app. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting bluetooth connection. I've tried restarting the computer. I've tried disconnectiong Bluetooth, shuting down the amp and the computer, and starting everthing up again. Nothing helps.

asked 08 Sep 2017 at 08:40 PM

John Pasnik

votes

answer

views

Any Ideas of when this Marshall 2X15 Cab was made or replacement value for insurance purposes? I have ported it and since the wheels were missing added Ernie Ball casters. Thanks in advance.

edited 07 Sep 2017 at 10:36 PM

Charles Coons

asked 07 Sep 2017 at 10:36 PM

Charles Coons

votes

answer

views

I bought a Marshall Code 50 amp and the LCD display lights up but will not display any text at all.   I want to fix this problem so I can use my amp again!  I tried to use bluetooth with the Gateway app but It won't let me edit my settings on the app it doesn't do anything.  If anyone knows how I can get the display fixed or to read text please voice your answers.   Also the factory reset does not help.  Thank you

asked 07 Sep 2017 at 10:17 PM

Stephen Porch

votes

answers

views

HELP followed the promtps cant get it to connect

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 08:14 PM

adrian jones

votes

answers

views

Where can I find a full list of the factory presents with descriptions of what they are?

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 05:57 AM

Chuck Rose

vote

answers

views

Hi all would love someone to make those presets for me as I am useless and unable to do this on my own. Thanks in advance!

asked 06 Sep 2017 at 12:20 AM

Ryan Goldstein (1)
Showing results 3121 to 3140 of 3912
Loading - please wait...