Questions
Showing results 3141 to 3160 of 3902

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall....

I love my Marshall Code 100w Head. I use it with my Marshall MX 2x12 cab...It sounds awesome!!!  Here is my question? I was wondering if you guys will be coming out with the next edition of the Marshall code series....  maybe ( called something like the CODE-X ) .... If so... How long because it is hard to find a replacement for my current Marshall Code 100w  Head in case something happens to it.... P.S. If you come out with the next edition could please add the Kerry King JCM-800 and the JCM-900 ???   PLEASE !!!!!!  THANKS ALLEN PEREZ  LEAD GUITARIST OF KINGSLAYER....

asked 23 Nov 2020 at 01:25 AM

Allen Perez (2)

votes

answer

views

Where am I supposed to go to register a new head purchased in the USA. THe warranty card came back undeliverable and the web address on the card is dead?

USA is apparently a different process. Any Ideas?

Thank you 

asked 31 Dec 2019 at 02:32 PM

Timothy Euler

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I bought a Marshall CODE 100w in Oct/22. It wasn't even used 10 times.

Yesterday when I went to turn on the equipment, the amplifier started to make a noise. I thought it might be the cable, but it wasn't.
Even without the cable connected to the equipment, the noise continued.

I reinstalled firmware but it didn't work either. ?

I do not know what to do.

Could you please help?

edited 27 Jan 2022 at 11:55 PM

Gary Brady

asked 24 Jan 2022 at 04:55 PM

Gary Brady

votes

answers

views

my sony portable player NW-WM1Z can not recognize the Woburg 2 bluetooth. 

how can I overcome this ? is Woburg compatible with bluetooth 4.2 ? 

asked 23 Feb 2021 at 02:21 PM

CHOON CHUA

votes

answer

views

I have recently purchased an amp that in my dismay has not turned out the way I wanted it , and am thinking of returning it. I know I might get slack for this but is an AC15C1 tube amp which I like, but have figured out I would have to add pedals per say to give it a more distorted sound. I have looked into different tone qualities and Orange amps and Marshall amps really stand out but I don't know which one I would like. I am thinking long term , so I saved up and bought the other amp for 750 ( with a 2 year warrant), so I need suggestions of a good guitar amp choice. Bands I listen to are Green Day, Blink 182, Four Year Strong, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy ( Early) , The Wonder Years, Box Car Racer, This Time Next Year, Sugar Cult, New Found Glory and much more. Any advice could help me in this process. Side Note: Has anyone heard any good reviews on the Marshall MG100HCFX 100W Head with MG412CF 4x12 ?? Seems like a good deal , because I am going to start performing for shows I just wanted to know if its a good deal. Thanks Ya'll Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

edited 28 Feb 2019 at 06:03 PM

viprit buddhi

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 10:58 AM

viprit buddhi

votes

answers

views

Hi y‘all, no question, just a personal update.

Have been playing two Code50s now for about three years (one for home-use and gigging, the other one for rehearsals, one the clone of the other), and haven‘t had any issues with them.
Now decided to upgrade to the Code100 combo, so I also bought two of them (same idea like said above). First impression was „more headroom“ and a bit „kind-of-more-airy“ open sound with the Code100. In comparison the Code50 sounds a bit more „compressed“.

So, gonna keep the 100s and give away the 50s. Looking forward to rocking the world with the new amps. 

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 10:40 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

Hi, 

I have noticed that channel one on my as100d has a strong buzzing noise when the treble knob is turned up (the higher the treble the louder the buz). 

The same guitar plugged into channel two with the same cable, with treble up on the amp and guitar is completely silent. 

What could cause this, and is this something that is easy to fix? 

Thanks! 

Zach

asked 07 Feb 2021 at 07:15 PM

Zachary Smith

votes

answer

views

Mine is out warranty. Where would I find parts for mine? I just need the electronics. 

asked 12 May 2020 at 01:53 AM

arielle west

votes

answer

views

hello, 
after a few uses the left headset does not charge, can you help me with some suggestions that would cause this?
I reset and followed the steps on the site, thank you, LaCi

asked 17 Jun 2022 at 03:24 AM

jenei laszlo

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I just bought a Marshall Code 50, it is new but I think it have a problem.

When I move command buttons (Gain, Bass, Middle & Volume) nothing happend.

When I move Trebble button it change Trebble and Volume in the same time.

Also, I saw that settings change without touch buttons when I'm playing guitare.

Could you tell me what I have to do for fixing this issue please ?

I tried to reinstall the firmware but it didn't fixed the issue.

MCU 1.44

asked 21 Oct 2020 at 07:55 PM

vigan mathieu

votes

answer

views

Thank you,But it won't work witht he bigger table I just bought. I don't know why, the new tablet has better specs. Thank you!

asked 16 Mar 2020 at 07:10 PM

Edward Leverich

votes

answer

views

how could I confirm my emberton is a quality goods,thanks!

asked 20 Feb 2022 at 07:02 AM

Liping Chen

votes

answer

views

asked 12 Mar 2020 at 07:51 PM

stephen goode

votes

answer

views

I wound up settling for a Code 50 because I searched the internet and several music shops, both in person and online, the only place I found the Code 100 was a shop in the UK. The Code 50 is great but I would have liked to have the Code 100.

asked 03 Aug 2019 at 02:20 AM

Richard Lehman

votes

answer

views

Might be a stupid question, but do I need to do anything else? Like de-register it or something?

asked 24 Jan 2018 at 05:35 AM

George Lenox

votes

answer

views

IS THERE A RECOMMENDED TIME/PERIOD BEFORE I SWITCH MY  MARSHALL DSL20CR TO HIGH/LOW  OUTPUT AFTER TURNING ON? LIKE HOW MANY SECONDS OR MINUTES OF WARM UP ON STANDBY? 

asked 27 May 2022 at 05:03 AM

kim novelo

votes

answer

views

When I change the preset, the volume increases very much each time, only when I move the knob, the volume on the amplifier returns to the previously set level. The problem also occurs during changes to the foodswitch....

asked 28 Apr 2022 at 01:44 PM

Cezary Górny

votes

answers

views

Hello,

is it possible to connect 8 Marshall 1960AV cabinets to a Crest Power Amp that has 2 8ohm outputs?

Thanks

edited 07 Nov 2018 at 06:50 PM

Klaas De Geest

asked 07 Nov 2018 at 06:49 PM

Klaas De Geest

vote

answers

views

Omg my code 50 as just completely lost any sound no Bluetooth, no headphones, no amp what the flip is going on I've updated firmware hundred times reset amp hundred times and nothing dead as a door nail all lights and functions on amp work OK just no sound please please please help.

asked 13 Aug 2022 at 04:00 PM

paul Henson (1)

votes

answer

views

I really like the sound of reverse reverb. Only problem is that the code amps do not offer such effect. I was wondering if anyone knows a solution or if this effect might be something that could be added with an update?

Kind regards,

Joris

asked 10 May 2022 at 09:57 PM

Joris Hageman
Showing results 3141 to 3160 of 3902
Loading - please wait...