Questions
Showing results 3141 to 3160 of 3879

votes

answers

views

I have been patiently waiting for Guitar Center to get these in stock. Three days ago, I saw there was light at the end of the tunnel... They were to be made available on August 7th! So, I hastily ordered two of them. This morning, I checked on my order, and the availability date is now October 9th! 

Seriously, why the delay? Why can we not get a firm release date? How will Marshall make this right with loyal, dedicated customers who won't just cancel their orders and go buy another brand?

asked 29 Jul 2017 at 01:33 PM

Hayden Blackthorne

votes

answers

views

My DSL401 has just started to intermittently volume drop i.e. the volume gently fades down to nothing - leave it a while, and the volume returns to normal.  Also, the effects loop doesn't seem to work as it used to - for example, if I plug a delay in to it, the delay is hardly noticeable when you play.  Not sure if the issues are related or not.  I've not had any issues at all over the last 12 years and the tubes have not been swapped out.  Grateful for any advice.  Thanks in advance.

asked 27 Jul 2017 at 07:44 PM

Steve Bygrave

votes

answers

views

I purchased the code 50 amp in February and installed the Gateway app on my iPhone iOS 10 and the playback feature worked great. I currently have a Gateway app software 1.4.1 . Several months ago I realized that the playback feature did not work.  I wasn't sure at first if it was an update on the iPhone software but I figured it was probably a common problem and would be fixed shortly but it has been several months now and still having the same problem.   I also  tried the app on a different iPhone that had a different software version and had the same result. It looks like a similar problem was happening on the Google play app version and was fixed with the 1.4.2 software.  The playback feature can be selected and you can pick a song out of my library but it will not play. 

asked 27 Jul 2017 at 05:09 AM

Christopher Knieja

votes

answers

views

Got a Code 50 and footswitch. Still learning it, but happy so far.

I'd like to use the footswitch, in part, to jack up the volume for solos, but keeping the preset and effects the same. What's the best way to set that up?

asked 26 Jul 2017 at 02:14 AM

Dave Higginbotham

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I'm excited to buy a new solid state CODE 50 or 100 as my main gig/practice/recording amp. Before I do, can someone please explain if the included Gateway software can actually record new songs onto my windows pc via the USB port, and can it save the song as an mp3 or wav file, which I can later import into my DAW software to edit?

thanks,

Bill

asked 25 Jul 2017 at 11:01 PM

Bill Loughlin

votes

answer

views

Hi all.

I just bought a used JVM410H, but it didn't come with a footswitch. I do have access to a footswitch from a JVM410HJS (PEDL00055), but for whatever reason it doesn't like the JVM410H...even though AFAIK it should.

Can anybody suggest a solution, please?

Cheers!

asked 24 Jul 2017 at 08:17 PM

Robert Cowie

votes

answer

views

I hope someone can please help me here.

I have tried to use various methods in connecting my code 25 via USB to my windows 10 with no luck.

Can someone please tell me how I can do this because I just purchased the amp a week ago for primarly recording and I cannot get it to work.

It played my track out of the code speaker for a moment but thats all. I continue to get errors from windows saying that the USB is not recognized,

I have ASIO drivers installed and use reaper as a recording interface.

Please help! I would be much appreaciative !!!

John

edited 23 Jul 2017 at 06:13 PM

John Ventura

asked 23 Jul 2017 at 06:11 PM

John Ventura

votes

answers

views

The Marshall web page for Marshall codes is missing basic things....like how to download. Seems to me if we are able to connect via blue tooth with our ios devices to the amp, it would be relatively simple to allow for dowloads via blue tooth. This would make the popularity of the amp go through the roof

asked 23 Jul 2017 at 12:15 PM

brian wood

votes

answers

views

I tried the factory reset. It seems the only thing that did was wipe out my presets. It did absolutely nothing for the noise from the input jack. The noise is like 60 cycle hum on steroids. I've tried four different cables that were dead quiet when plugged into my other amps.

asked 22 Jul 2017 at 02:17 PM

Scott Waters

votes

answers

views

Hi.

I am using a CODE 50 and i am happy.

My experience is very good, of course this is not a HIGH END amp neither the real ones that CODE emulated, but for the price its an amazing amp, and for what i need, playing at HOME at lower volumes with quality and flexibility. Its a very nice solution to have in a very easy and cheap way some historical Marshall amps tones, and again this is not the REAL AMPS of course, but the quality and the price are very very GOOD.

I am using tradicional pedals running in front of the amp, due the absence of effects loops i am even running delay in front. The only effect that i am using from the CODE is the reverb.

Now comes one of the best thinks for me, i am using Marshall Footswitch, and i create 6 banks of presets for my taste :-) please see the photo. With this i can have imediatly  diferent amps with the presets that i made, i event put some hang tags identifiyng the names of the presets. 

To record i use 2 SM57, and my main guitar is fender 60 anniversary commemorative stratocaster.

I have sereval other amps, all valves, but again to play in home, record, jam, and so on, this setup is one of the best that i done.

Keep rock in a free world !!

Cheers.

Miguel

asked 21 Jul 2017 at 12:55 PM

miguel souto (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello.

I have 2 x Marshall CODE50's and a Marshall CODE25.  I also have 1 x Marshall Footswitch (PEDL-91009).  I run the 2 x Marshall CODE50's together (signal from guitar simply being split using a stereo delay pedal).  Any ideas how I could control both of the CODE50's with 1 footswitch (just to scroll / change presets up / down on both amps at the same time without having to use two seperate footswitches as this is not practical live)???

Regards,

Dale.

edited 24 Jul 2017 at 08:35 PM

Dale Paterson (105)

asked 20 Jul 2017 at 11:28 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

I'm not able to make Marshall Gateway app connect to CODE 25. "Playback" functionality works fine (I'm able to play mp3 stored on my phone), but "FX", "AMP" nad" Preset" options are not working . When I go to "Menu" section I receive info that no amp was found even though I connected CODE25 via bluetooth to my Samsung telephone.

I've uploaded new firmware yesterday and problem still remains.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Piotr

edited 20 Jul 2017 at 05:46 AM

Piotr Sikorski

asked 20 Jul 2017 at 05:35 AM

Piotr Sikorski

votes

answers

views

All of a sudden the input jack is making horrible buzzing noises when a cable is plugged in. Is this a hardware issue or would a factory reset fix it?

asked 19 Jul 2017 at 10:12 PM

Scott Waters

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I am happy owner of CODE 25 for almost half of the year. 

I love to play with it but I have frustrating problem with connecting Gateway app to it.  Bluetooth connection works fine immediately after switching on the amp my iphone is connected, no problem, but then Gateway application connection to CODE drops after while.  Then I need to go through connecting  all over again, this I switch of Bluetooth on my phone and after swithing it on again and relaunching Gateway I'm connected to CODE. Unfortunately after few minutes the connection breaks again. And at all time my Iphone is connected properly via Bluetooth to the amp! So I'm reconnecting again and again and again...Quite annoying.

Any kind of advice for remediation of such issue is mych appreciated.

Regards,

Krzysztof

asked 19 Jul 2017 at 10:50 AM

Krzysztof Petyniak (1)

votes

answers

views

ok hit a cord , let it ring and switch presets. hear that tiny drop out? it does that with the footswitch too. i play in a band where i run sound from stage and i turn my solos up by switching to a preset with more gain and volume but how can i do that if it dropps out noticibly for an instant. if you use the same amp in the presets 1jcm, 2jcm more gain and volume,  3jcm  you can switch with no drop out but if you change amps 1jcm, 2 silver jubile, 3 jvm it drops out.  big glitch marshall. i might expect something like this from behringer but not you . shame shame shame

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 11:11 PM

ken nechvatal

votes

answers

views

Having trouble with the high noise floor of the Code series, and fizzy digital artifacts bubbling away in the background ?

Start with any of the 'Clean' preamps, and follow this article to the letter. It helps.

http://guitargearfinder.com/guides/ultimate-guide-to-guitar-amp-settings/

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 09:59 PM

Peter McAteer (7)

votes

answer

views

Code 50 will connect MIDI to phone, but amp will not connect. Running Android 6.01 on Samsung S5, Bluetooth LE compatible. Have tried the fixes in Forum, unloaded/loaded Gateway, removed/added device from bluetooth....nothing. Phone will pair with the amp and you can stream music, but Gateway will not connect even after pairing. Do I have a defective amp???  There are several users on the forum with this issue. PLEASE HELP.  Like the tones and flexibility, but if bluetooth will not work, I'll send it back and get the tube H&K. Jamie

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 08:05 PM

James Lyles

votes

answers

views

not a question, but I just got a switched 1/4 female jack and a 1 hole can to put in the back of my code 50 to allow me to connect it to a 4ohm external cabinet - like a Raven RG412.  I will post pictures after I do it.

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 04:51 PM

Dave Land

votes

answers

views

Is this amp worth picking up ,  I know it's an acoustic amp. What do you guys and gals think 

asked 16 Jul 2017 at 09:06 PM

todd bober

votes

answers

views

My Marshall is no longer running the boost channel. Everything works perfectly, the clean channel and the overdrive are working perfectly, but when I turn on the boost channel the overdrive does not emit sound, it loses the full volume. I do not know what to do to solve the problem. I'm in Brazil and I do not know if there is technical assistance here.

edited 15 Jul 2017 at 08:11 PM

Fernando Zanatta

asked 15 Jul 2017 at 08:07 PM

Fernando Zanatta
Showing results 3141 to 3160 of 3879
Loading - please wait...