Questions
Showing results 3161 to 3180 of 3909

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has come up with any presets close to the sound of The Who? I did a search and can't seem to find anything.

They are my favorite band and I just can't same to mimic their sound (Early and late).

Any advice on this would be very much appriciated.

Thanks.

asked 24 Jun 2021 at 01:42 PM

Ryan Humble (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi I have purchased a code 100 h with the idea of using it with my unpowered Kemper , so when i run the kemper into the return on the code it seems to bypass ALL the front controls including master volume ,  on most amps it would bypass the pre-amp dsp section but be before the master volume so how do i control volume from the amp , i havent had this problem using the return of any orher amp , Also it seems to be quiet in comparison to my katana 100 watt head which is also solid state ? TIA

asked 26 Sep 2019 at 03:59 PM

STIXX DIAMOND

votes

answer

views

how to use play back

asked 16 Sep 2019 at 01:21 PM

tri duong

votes

answer

views

No syc, never, always says try later

sparse instrutions

are you supposed to be hooked to laptop and Ipod at the same time?

can you do it all from just the laptop?  whynot?  I only have an Ipod, phone is old flip phone, no screen

I do have Ipod to control but wont ever change presents to new ones on website

syc says nope try later

etc

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 03:18 AM

marshall marshall

votes

answer

views

When I got my 1923 85th celebration edition amp it came in a great travel type protection case, can these be purchased still as mine is a little battered ?

asked 16 Oct 2017 at 02:50 PM

Garry Brown

votes

answers

views

I have a 1990 JCM900 100w head, serial number Y24093. I know Y = 1990. What does the rest mean? Ive found nothing but Y = 1990. .  24th week? 93 made? Is there a site that deciphers the meaning of the entire serial number?

asked 16 May 2021 at 10:09 PM

Jeff McDonough

votes

answer

views

My code 25 cutts out after maybe just a second but when I connect headphone they work OK. Any ideas?

asked 01 Oct 2021 at 06:29 PM

Steve Bird

votes

answer

views

High-pitched 'Whining' noise coming from my Code 50 power amp ~ should I return it? Settings: Amp volume on 0, Master volume at 6 or above ~ sounds like it could be an artifact of a failing Class D power circuit? I hope to hear from the Marshall moderators soon, before my 30 return window expires!
Thanks ~ Hadley in LA

asked 29 Jun 2018 at 07:50 PM

Hadley Hockensmith (1)

votes

answer

views

I used to just plug in, headphones on, select my favourite backing track in iPhone and play along. Now that option is gone, no more playing back backing tracks.  Why?

edited 18 Oct 2022 at 11:36 AM

Gideon Vos

asked 16 Oct 2022 at 05:45 AM

Gideon Vos

votes

answers

views

After the sparking and smoke, it fried some wire's inside and fried a circuit board!!! Should  I just start over with the new Code!!! I love my old head, but cost is a consideration! Thanks for your outlook !!!

asked 13 Mar 2018 at 11:39 AM

Stephen Strittmatter

votes

answers

views

I‘ve a really crazy and unexpectable issue, with my new Code 100 Head, maybe someone knows what is going wrong?

The first head had an absolute  amazing virtual sound about a 12“ celestion box, but the headphone sound was extremly ugly, muddy and distorted.

The second amp is completely inverted, a super and really realistic headphone sound, but the box sound is not acceptable, like a walkman, silent ...

Has someone the same issue, that the Code 100 head cannot switch between the silent and loud mode? On both heads wins the first configuration and the other doesn‘t work.

Or, maybe someone has a trick, which Button, or menue flag I have to pick?

Thanks - Boris

asked 21 Oct 2017 at 07:32 PM

Boris Thill

votes

answer

views

Edit: Replaced the tubes. Still cut out or no sound at all when taken off standby. Check the fuses. They look brnd new. Bypassed the FX Loop and it seemed to work fine foa  day then went right back to cutting outor no sound when taken off standby. 

Full discalimer I don't have a lot of experience with tube amps.  Not many tech options to take it to where I live. I recently bought a used DSL20C and it is in imaculate condition.  Still has the tag on it. For the first few days it worked perfectly as expected.  I turned it on this weekend and let it warm up for a couple of minute, plugged my guitar, flipped off standby  and no sound.  Not even the usual hum that let's you know it's on.  I tried different guitars and cables. I confirmed and visible conections. Eventually, after switching the standby switch a few times it did eventually make sound. There were some pops and volume changes but it worked. I didn't press my luck and turned it off.  I took the back off and made sure the tubes were still seated properly (it was shipped to me).

This is the first time I used it with the speaker instead of the emulated line out. I really had to crank the volume to get good volume in my headphones.  I don't know if that's normal or a symptom. BTW the Emulated line out worked even when the speaker wouldn't. 

Does this sound like it need new tubes or am I looking at something more complicated.  I appreciate any help.

edited 12 Jul 2022 at 10:22 PM

Bill Tibbett

asked 27 Jun 2022 at 06:10 PM

Bill Tibbett

votes

answers

views

Hello

Were these amps handwired?

Thanks

asked 09 Mar 2022 at 08:45 PM

vincent alliegro

votes

answers

views

Hello to everyone,
I recently had the opportunity to play in a Spark amp. It has really functional applications. Do you have any plans to update your mobile app with more features like Smart Jam?
I would be glad if you answer.

printereasy.com routermanuals.net techtipseasy.com

edited 28 Nov 2020 at 07:51 PM

Lawerence Rogers

asked 12 Nov 2020 at 03:20 PM

Lawerence Rogers

votes

answers

views

what is thebest setting for george throgood on code 50

asked 09 Oct 2017 at 02:00 PM

eugene rainier

votes

answers

views

Buenas, tengo la cabina Marshall code 100 y una interface scarlett 2i2. Me preguntaba si es posible conectar el marshall a la interface a través del fx loop o si por el contrario solo es recomendable hacerlo de otro modo. Mi intención es grabar el sonido del Code a través de la interface. He visto algún video donde conectan el multiefectos por ejemplo un Kemper a la interface a través del send del fx loop a la entrada de la interface pero desconozco si la Code también se puede conectar así al ser digital. Gracias de antemano. 

asked 23 Oct 2021 at 08:23 AM

Adrian Rodríguez

votes

answer

views

I have a hard time to adjust sound levels between clean and super crunch each time I go from clean to super crunch and back the super crunch level is loud and my clean is low...could u please show how to equalize them together thank you!!!

asked 17 Jan 2020 at 09:07 PM

Erick Sharko

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased a JVM410C and I cannot get the tone controls to work on channel 1 clean. I understand the volume is taken out of the circuitry ,but are the tone controls also ? If not maybe I need to bring it to have a repair man look at it?

oneijack

asked 25 Jan 2019 at 08:22 PM

John Scalabrini

votes

answer

views

My 2016 Code 50 has a non functioning power supply, i am in Australia and so far both E-mailing the local parts supplier and Marshal support has fallen on deaf ears , I am seeing all over here that there is no replacement for this power supply , if this is so , I can't believe that marshal would release such a shoddy product , it actually is quite a nice little amp , my jcm 800 and 1959 SL have been running since the 70's and eighties rock solid , I guess my question is can someone steer me in the right direction, because I don't want to have a brick in my studio 

asked 20 Jan 2022 at 07:39 AM

JP Mchugh

votes

answer

views

here are the seriel number of marshall emberton 73400553E13591G0253233. Can help me check weather is fake or real ?

asked 13 Nov 2021 at 02:47 PM

Teh Chuan
Showing results 3161 to 3180 of 3909
Loading - please wait...