answers

views

hello, is the marshall origin's DI out socket TRS? Thanks

asked 16 Aug 2021 at 06:13 PM

marco de cristofaro

votes

answer

views

All lights stay on and nothing on the display when powered up. Has sound with all effects on. Buttons will not respond when pushed

edited 12 Sep 2021 at 10:41 PM

Jeremiah Baker

asked 12 Sep 2021 at 10:39 PM

Jeremiah Baker

votes

answers

views

Hi, i did just buy the big one, the woburn 2.

And i would like to pair it up with my small emberton, is this possible? 

Kind regards Mike 

asked 10 Aug 2021 at 02:28 PM

Michael Fleur

votes

answers

views

And that means I cannot use it - and clues?  thank you

asked 16 Sep 2021 at 03:18 AM

steven chernikeeff

votes

answer

views

I got a Marshall mg15fx couple weeks ago but my store button doesnt work. I dont know why. Can you help me?

asked 03 Sep 2021 at 01:55 PM

Hikmet Efe Zenginer

votes

answers

views

My new code 100 downloads presets. But as soon as you shut it off the new preset dissapears. I save it I sync it with the correct cable connected. Every time it fails to work properly. The pre loaded presets are unusable for the most part. Most are strange unusable things or the volume is so low its inaudible in a band setting. I have watched every tutorial i can find. Nothing works. paid 550 bucks for a product i can't use. i will likely never buy marshall again. constant noise in the amp. just a horrible experience. My little mcg whatever it is marshall is better than this thing

edited 20 Sep 2021 at 04:35 PM

Jason Moberly

asked 20 Sep 2021 at 04:33 PM

Jason Moberly

votes

answers

views

Hay alguna fecha estimativa para la actualizacion del firmware 1.45? ..cuando  estara disponible?

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 11:53 PM

Enrique Ledezma

votes

answer

views

How to stabilize the connection between amp and android device .

When I first synchronize amp and gateway app it stays about 20 seconds and cut. I've tried many things as deleted gateway and restart  but nothing seems good. 

What can I do

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 04:21 AM

Patrick GAUDIN

votes

answers

views

i have a marshal code 25, and i have always wondered, what does the exit/store button next to the digital pannel do?

asked 17 Sep 2021 at 06:58 AM

Hukkum khinda

votes

answer

views

Hi, all together!

Pressing REV and POWER starts Bluetooth-Pairing - so far no problem. Also, the amp will also connect automatically when my phone is "near" without any problems.

Now my question:  Is there any way to really "turn off" Bluetooth so the amp does not "search" für devices anymore?

Thx in advance!

asked 24 Sep 2021 at 04:11 PM

Mark Lüttger (21)

votes

answer

views

Hello y'all,

I've been having a problem with JVM 205Combo.
During corona-lockdown, when we were not allowed to rehearse with the band, I had took my amp home with me....
As I'm always curious to find other sounds, I started experimenting with connecting other speaker cabs to my JVM. But, as I later discovered, the cable I used was no good and I think I blew up the main amplifier. I looked for the fuse, for it seemed logical to me that the fuse was blown, but couldn't find it. I also have a JCM 800 2205 head, a JMP MK2 2204 head and I've been having a JCM900 4100 head in the past. Now, all these amps were fused, so if anything went wrong, it was just the fuse that was blown. In fact, I've experienced that!
But no fuse on the JVM....is that correct? Because if it is, my problem is bigger than I thought. In that case, what was blown instead? The output transformer? My tubes?

I hope somebody can help me out on this one. And I promise never to experiment with other speakers or whatsoever.

Thnx anyway!
Cheers!

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 08:23 PM

Arno Visser

votes

answers

views

Hello and greetings Marshall.

I have a Code 100 Combo. For this price is a great Marshall sounding amp.

But!!

Is harsh, but i use an external 7 WAY EQ pedal in loop and the sound with it , will be realy useful.

I have a Boss Katana too and has in built EQ effect. This Marshall Code series is very close to real Marhsall amps, form my opinion i think it's closer that Katana.

Why not is in Marshall CODE an EQ pedal effect, or an switchable 7 or 10 way EQ option  ??

I think what is most missing from the Code series is a usable 7-10 way eq pedal. Would it solve the harshness, the fizzyness.

I think it could be a great practice combo. with a more original Marshall sound than any Katana.

Please Marshall, include an EQ pedal or a switchable 7- or 10 way EQ option in an update as soon as possible.

Please :) !

let this product be worthy of the Marshall brand, or products.

Thanks.( Sorry for my English:)). 

Best Regards, Rob.

asked 09 Aug 2021 at 05:15 PM

Kovács Róbert

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I just bought a new Marshall DSL40CR last week, and when I have been playing on the low watt setting for about 30 mins, the volume drops in and out. I haven't experienced this on the high watt setting...yet. is there a recommended EQ or other setting configuration for the low watt setting to help with the issue of the volume dropping in and out? I have switched out cables, guitars, not using any effects or speaker cabinet either.

Thanks,

Ed

asked 09 Sep 2021 at 02:48 AM

Ed McNellis

votes

answer

views

Trying to buy a Marshall branded dust cover for my SC20H Amp head.

Any idea who sells them? 

Have searched high and low without success.

Thank You

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 02:41 AM

Mark Jensen (10)

votes

answers

views

I am searching for someone that could make me a great Avenged Sevenfold preset that would be amazing i don't know but maybe they will do in future updates like  did in their system from past and it will be really good to know if they do it ?  Chat93.com

edited 13 Sep 2021 at 07:42 AM

emmy freed

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 07:34 AM

emmy freed

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Origin 50c. I was wondering where the sweetspot is for this amp. I have my gain on 6, my bass on 2 my mids on 3 and my treble on 4, tilt is on 6 , presence is on 7 and master is on 2. I use it mostly for clean tone, then use my distortion pedal for the distortion that I need. I am a at home guitar hobbiest, and would like to know where the sweetspot is for this amp.

edited 15 Sep 2021 at 04:26 AM

David Allen

asked 15 Sep 2021 at 04:26 AM

David Allen

votes

answer

views

Ive been struggling with this too, first the amp starts with irregular noise, then makes a high noise sound and stop working, I tell the store to replace and they denied, they says they are not responsible for this issue and says I have to ask for warranty with marshall but I cant contact you in any way. This is very sad I saved money for a long time to buy this because I believed marshall was a good brand, and as I see you are not taking any action to solve this. Please help me.

asked 02 Oct 2021 at 10:07 PM

GERARDO GARZA

votes

answer

views

I bought a DSL1CR as a practice amp recently, sound was cutting out so sent back and bought another replacement DSL1CR from another vendor.  Received the replacement -- same issue, sound cuts out.  Goes from a 4 to a 1-- then back again... round and round we go..  Have done troubleshooting w/ cable & guitar (brand new Fender Telecaster) -- those aren't the issue.  Thoughts?  I hate to return again-- love the sound... with the caveat: when it works;) 

Any one else hearsd of this issue/ how to rectify?  

Thanks! 

DSL

asked 30 Sep 2021 at 04:54 PM

Andrew Griffin

votes

answers

views

I bought a brand new  JVM 410H a few years ago and recently the fuse (fs6) blew. The fuse says it is a T1AE 250VP and I am having a difficult time finding a fuse that have these exact ID numbers. I can find T1AL 250 fuses....Are these equivalent to use?

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 03:25 PM

Steve Kopis

votes

answer

views

My code 25 cutts out after maybe just a second but when I connect headphone they work OK. Any ideas?

asked 01 Oct 2021 at 06:29 PM

Steve Bird
Showing results 3161 to 3180 of 3202
Loading - please wait...