votes

answers

views

asked 12 Aug 2017 at 02:03 AM

Gabriel Calfat

votes

answers

views

i noticed a strange ping in almost any preset.

i did a firmware update and the ping gone.

i turned off my amp and turned on, and the ping was there.

and so on.

it's in the AMP section. when i turn off AMP the ping is gone but also the AMP that i was using.

Also i reseted the Code 50 to Factory conditions and the ping is gone, but when i turned off/on the ping is back. 

What can i do to resolve this? 

edited 11 Aug 2017 at 11:27 PM

Sergio Lopez Guevara

asked 11 Aug 2017 at 10:53 PM

Sergio Lopez Guevara

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I just joined the forum so please excuse any incorrect behavior. I have a new dsl 40c with maybe 4 hours under its belt and all of a sudden with no warning it quit working. No sound whatsoever. The power light comes on and the tubes all appear to be glowing. It's still under warranty but I'm really questioning this purchase. After going online and visiting a few groups it seems like this is a fairly common issue. I guess what I'm looking for is a few people to comfort me in my time of need! Comments ate certainly welcome. Thanks so much! 

Dave DiPaola

asked 10 Aug 2017 at 09:12 PM

Dave DiPaola

votes

answers

views

Well,  I've read through all the questions and answers I can.  My Android used to pair fine with my CODE 50.  Now, it will not connect.  I've reinstalled firmware, reinstalled the Gateway app, deleted and re-paired the amp.  Very frustrating.  It seems there are lots of issues with this.  I can hear the amp pair with the phone via bluetooth, but it will not connect with the Gateway.  "Connecting..." appears and doesn't go away.  I'm bummed.  This was a fun amp, but if the bluetooth doesn't work...  anyone got a fix?  Thanks.  Bill

asked 08 Aug 2017 at 02:30 AM

bill burke

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone!

I have a serious problem recording via USB,
since I bought it - actually. 

During the recording there are terrifying noises that destroy the recording
And I tried a lot of cables, even new ones,
I tried some recording programs,
even another computer, but nothing has changed.
Noises appear in the index every 20 seconds for 5 seconds, and sometimes it is even worse.

Thank You!
(I'm waiting...)

asked 06 Aug 2017 at 01:06 PM

Itzik H.

votes

answers

views

Hello

my LG K4 with Android 5.1.1. is not supported. When will it be supported?

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

(Chip Mediatek MT6735M, Grafic module Mali T720 MP2, 1GB ram)

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

What can I do to use the gateway app without having to buy another smartphone/tablet?

asked 31 Jul 2017 at 08:44 AM

Niklas Grunwaldt

votes

answer

views

I own a Marshall MG100dfx combo and want to place a volume pedal through the Fx loop. Should i use a High or Low impedance pedal in that position for the best results? 

Thanks in advance. 

asked 31 Jul 2017 at 12:57 AM

Fernando Cardenas

votes

answers

views

What kind of headphone is most recommended to use marshall code 25 as a study implementer?

asked 30 Jul 2017 at 11:59 PM

Marcelo Arantes

votes

answer

views

Hi, can I get a owner's manual in portuguese? How do I do?

Thank's!

asked 30 Jul 2017 at 11:51 PM

Marcelo Arantes

votes

answers

views

If anyone had warranty work/repair done on their amp, how long was it before you got your amp?

asked 29 Jul 2017 at 08:45 PM

Scott Waters

votes

answers

views

I have been patiently waiting for Guitar Center to get these in stock. Three days ago, I saw there was light at the end of the tunnel... They were to be made available on August 7th! So, I hastily ordered two of them. This morning, I checked on my order, and the availability date is now October 9th! 

Seriously, why the delay? Why can we not get a firm release date? How will Marshall make this right with loyal, dedicated customers who won't just cancel their orders and go buy another brand?

asked 29 Jul 2017 at 01:33 PM

Hayden Blackthorne

votes

answers

views

My DSL401 has just started to intermittently volume drop i.e. the volume gently fades down to nothing - leave it a while, and the volume returns to normal.  Also, the effects loop doesn't seem to work as it used to - for example, if I plug a delay in to it, the delay is hardly noticeable when you play.  Not sure if the issues are related or not.  I've not had any issues at all over the last 12 years and the tubes have not been swapped out.  Grateful for any advice.  Thanks in advance.

asked 27 Jul 2017 at 07:44 PM

Steve Bygrave

votes

answers

views

I purchased the code 50 amp in February and installed the Gateway app on my iPhone iOS 10 and the playback feature worked great. I currently have a Gateway app software 1.4.1 . Several months ago I realized that the playback feature did not work.  I wasn't sure at first if it was an update on the iPhone software but I figured it was probably a common problem and would be fixed shortly but it has been several months now and still having the same problem.   I also  tried the app on a different iPhone that had a different software version and had the same result. It looks like a similar problem was happening on the Google play app version and was fixed with the 1.4.2 software.  The playback feature can be selected and you can pick a song out of my library but it will not play. 

asked 27 Jul 2017 at 05:09 AM

Christopher Knieja

votes

answers

views

Got a Code 50 and footswitch. Still learning it, but happy so far.

I'd like to use the footswitch, in part, to jack up the volume for solos, but keeping the preset and effects the same. What's the best way to set that up?

asked 26 Jul 2017 at 02:14 AM

Dave Higginbotham

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I'm excited to buy a new solid state CODE 50 or 100 as my main gig/practice/recording amp. Before I do, can someone please explain if the included Gateway software can actually record new songs onto my windows pc via the USB port, and can it save the song as an mp3 or wav file, which I can later import into my DAW software to edit?

thanks,

Bill

asked 25 Jul 2017 at 11:01 PM

Bill Loughlin

votes

answer

views

Hi all.

I just bought a used JVM410H, but it didn't come with a footswitch. I do have access to a footswitch from a JVM410HJS (PEDL00055), but for whatever reason it doesn't like the JVM410H...even though AFAIK it should.

Can anybody suggest a solution, please?

Cheers!

asked 24 Jul 2017 at 08:17 PM

Robert Cowie

votes

answer

views

I hope someone can please help me here.

I have tried to use various methods in connecting my code 25 via USB to my windows 10 with no luck.

Can someone please tell me how I can do this because I just purchased the amp a week ago for primarly recording and I cannot get it to work.

It played my track out of the code speaker for a moment but thats all. I continue to get errors from windows saying that the USB is not recognized,

I have ASIO drivers installed and use reaper as a recording interface.

Please help! I would be much appreaciative !!!

John

edited 23 Jul 2017 at 06:13 PM

John Ventura

asked 23 Jul 2017 at 06:11 PM

John Ventura

votes

answers

views

The Marshall web page for Marshall codes is missing basic things....like how to download. Seems to me if we are able to connect via blue tooth with our ios devices to the amp, it would be relatively simple to allow for dowloads via blue tooth. This would make the popularity of the amp go through the roof

asked 23 Jul 2017 at 12:15 PM

brian wood

votes

answers

views

I tried the factory reset. It seems the only thing that did was wipe out my presets. It did absolutely nothing for the noise from the input jack. The noise is like 60 cycle hum on steroids. I've tried four different cables that were dead quiet when plugged into my other amps.

asked 22 Jul 2017 at 02:17 PM

Scott Waters

votes

answers

views

Hi.

I am using a CODE 50 and i am happy.

My experience is very good, of course this is not a HIGH END amp neither the real ones that CODE emulated, but for the price its an amazing amp, and for what i need, playing at HOME at lower volumes with quality and flexibility. Its a very nice solution to have in a very easy and cheap way some historical Marshall amps tones, and again this is not the REAL AMPS of course, but the quality and the price are very very GOOD.

I am using tradicional pedals running in front of the amp, due the absence of effects loops i am even running delay in front. The only effect that i am using from the CODE is the reverb.

Now comes one of the best thinks for me, i am using Marshall Footswitch, and i create 6 banks of presets for my taste :-) please see the photo. With this i can have imediatly  diferent amps with the presets that i made, i event put some hang tags identifiyng the names of the presets. 

To record i use 2 SM57, and my main guitar is fender 60 anniversary commemorative stratocaster.

I have sereval other amps, all valves, but again to play in home, record, jam, and so on, this setup is one of the best that i done.

Keep rock in a free world !!

Cheers.

Miguel

asked 21 Jul 2017 at 12:55 PM

miguel souto (1)
Showing results 3161 to 3180 of 3909
Loading - please wait...