Questions
Showing results 3181 to 3200 of 3902

votes

answers

views

not a question, but I just got a switched 1/4 female jack and a 1 hole can to put in the back of my code 50 to allow me to connect it to a 4ohm external cabinet - like a Raven RG412.  I will post pictures after I do it.

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 04:51 PM

Dave Land

votes

answers

views

Is this amp worth picking up ,  I know it's an acoustic amp. What do you guys and gals think 

asked 16 Jul 2017 at 09:06 PM

todd bober

votes

answers

views

My Marshall is no longer running the boost channel. Everything works perfectly, the clean channel and the overdrive are working perfectly, but when I turn on the boost channel the overdrive does not emit sound, it loses the full volume. I do not know what to do to solve the problem. I'm in Brazil and I do not know if there is technical assistance here.

edited 15 Jul 2017 at 08:11 PM

Fernando Zanatta

asked 15 Jul 2017 at 08:07 PM

Fernando Zanatta

votes

answers

views

Rarely use external cabs - but want to use the combo's 16ohm speaker and an 8ohm one from open-back  cab just to see how it rolls.   

Any ideas?

Thanks.

edited 14 Jul 2017 at 06:43 PM

Jeff Peek

asked 14 Jul 2017 at 06:42 PM

Jeff Peek

votes

answer

views

Good evening I bought a pair of Major II model headphones, no bluetooth, if I connect them to the pc no problem, but just plug them into an mp3 player you hear a low sound, kind of out of phase and to try to improve the situation I have to keep Pressed the remote control key.
Do you think it's normal? Thank you for your response

asked 13 Jul 2017 at 05:07 PM

Gianfilippo Centola

vote

answers

views

At this point, should we just hang up the idea of the Code 100 ever being available? I love my Code 50, and would absolutely love to have a 100w version but every time I check stores, its been delayed again. What gives Marshall?

asked 12 Jul 2017 at 11:43 PM

justin allen (3)

votes

answers

views

Has the Code 100 head or combo ever shipped to US retailers? For 2 years they keep moving stock dates, but never send an e-mail they have received inventory.

asked 11 Jul 2017 at 07:44 PM

Tom Shaughnessy

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall Team,

I just get my footswitch and it comes with interconnceting cable and work just fine.

When I check the cable, it just normal cable with 2 wires in it. And I believe it is used to power up the footswitch with some DC voltage. I am curious how the digital data was transfered between the amp and the switch. Is it through the same wires or wirelessly?

If it is wireless, can I supply the DC power to the footswitch (at front of the stage) and put the amp on the back? What is the voltage and polarity?

Javen

asked 10 Jul 2017 at 12:39 AM

Javen Roth (13)

vote

answer

views

Dear Marshall Team,

First of all, thanks for this awesome amp. I got almost everything I want from an amp except this.

When setting up my rig, I usually put a compressor in first position in the chain and then distortion, wah, eq, etc.

This amp has all those stomp box effects loaded, but unfortunately, they can not be operated simulataneously. I can only choose one at atime.

And I end up with putting my boss CS-3 in my setup with this amp and fit perfectly, but I dont like  all those cables for signal and power adapter.

My question is, what was the concept when Marshall built this stomp boxes and limit the possibility of playing them simultaneously? Is that hardware limitation? Too much latency or... ?

Is there any possibility to modify the chain to allow simultan ops in the gateway? Or at least the Compressor?

If it can... then I can get rid of that CS3 and performing will become as easy as bringing CODE, footswitch and guitar, which I am sure that it was the concept from Marshall.

Please laaah...

Javen

asked 10 Jul 2017 at 12:17 AM

Javen Roth (13)

votes

answers

views

i´m editing presets on code 25 using my android phone and save to my phone library
My quersions are:
 How can I backup my Library?
and
How can restore this library or copy to my Android Tablet?

thanx

asked 09 Jul 2017 at 03:08 AM

Jose Juan Pliego (2)

votes

answers

views

Some times when i´m editing presets, the amp is suddenly muted and the Marshall Gateway app freezes
and   Marshall Gateway app  loose  bluethoot connection with the amp very often
I´m editing presets with an android phone and tablet samung

asked 09 Jul 2017 at 02:47 AM

Jose Juan Pliego (2)

votes

answers

views

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD PRESETS TO MY CODE 50

asked 08 Jul 2017 at 07:51 PM

james boyce

votes

answer

views

I am having trouble connecting my phone to my code 50 amp. Bluetooth is enabled and I have turned the amp and phone on/off many times but still cannot connect.  The amp is listed on my phones bluetooth but cannnot connect. It is an iphone 4s. What can i do?

asked 08 Jul 2017 at 06:08 PM

Anthony Johnston

votes

answers

views

NEEDED RESPONSE FOR LOW MARSHALL REF VL VE00051 WHERE YOU CAN GET IT. COULD ANY HELP ME.

asked 07 Jul 2017 at 03:46 PM

MARIO ENRIQUE GARZON GONZALEZ

votes

answer

views

Hi, i am using a code 50, and i cannot store the vlume levels in presets.

I am using 3 diferent presets, but i cannot level the volumes, i think that CODE dont store that.

How can i solve this ?? Its very importan, otherwise its a complete mess....all the presets with diferente volume levels....

Please HELP ME !!!

Thanks

asked 06 Jul 2017 at 05:45 AM

miguel souto (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello guys,

I recently purchased a Year model 1973 50 watt Plexi head and wanted to replace the knobs on the amp.  The current knobs have set-screw knobs. 

Question:  Do the push-on replacement knobs fit properly on the shafts?  Or do I need to replace with set-screw knobs only?

Thanks

Victor

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 07:28 PM

Victor Valverde

votes

answers

views

Hi 

This is more of a warning than a question -

I made the mistake of buying a used JVM210c on ebay -  it was problematic from day one. I spent well over a $1,000 on repairs over the course of a year.

I finally found a tech who knew what he was doing - turns out the JVM210c has issues with the preamp pc board. The amp sounds greats since the board was replaced and have had no new issues.

I don't know how widespread the issue is but make sure you get a good warranty before you buy.

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 02:52 PM

Lawrence Medeiros

votes

answer

views

Please add firmware version number, date and release notes  

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 04:20 AM

Jose Juan Pliego (2)

votes

answers

views

Today I tried to connect my guitar via iRig and a common audio cable to my Code 50.

The sound was really muddy without any treble... Same when I play music from my phone over the audio input... 

Can anyone confirm this?

And is there a way to control the input volume?

Thanks and regards 

Seb

asked 04 Jul 2017 at 09:40 PM

Sebastian Bayer

votes

answers

views

THIS ISSUE IS STILL ACTUAL !!!  THE MASTER VOLUME ADJUSTMENT IS NOT LINEAR !!! PLEASE MAKE A FIRMWARE UPDATE TO SOLVE THAT !!!

asked 02 Jul 2017 at 08:41 AM

Eug Eugov (4)
Showing results 3181 to 3200 of 3902
Loading - please wait...