Questions
Showing results 3181 to 3200 of 3242

votes

answers

views

Hello and greetings Marshall.

I have a Code 100 Combo. For this price is a great Marshall sounding amp.

But!!

Is harsh, but i use an external 7 WAY EQ pedal in loop and the sound with it , will be realy useful.

I have a Boss Katana too and has in built EQ effect. This Marshall Code series is very close to real Marhsall amps, form my opinion i think it's closer that Katana.

Why not is in Marshall CODE an EQ pedal effect, or an switchable 7 or 10 way EQ option  ??

I think what is most missing from the Code series is a usable 7-10 way eq pedal. Would it solve the harshness, the fizzyness.

I think it could be a great practice combo. with a more original Marshall sound than any Katana.

Please Marshall, include an EQ pedal or a switchable 7- or 10 way EQ option in an update as soon as possible.

Please :) !

let this product be worthy of the Marshall brand, or products.

Thanks.( Sorry for my English:)). 

Best Regards, Rob.

asked 09 Aug 2021 at 05:15 PM

Kovács Róbert

votes

answer

views

Trying to buy a Marshall branded dust cover for my SC20H Amp head.

Any idea who sells them? 

Have searched high and low without success.

Thank You

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 02:41 AM

Mark Jensen (10)

votes

answer

views

Bought a marshall acton II today and I'm unable to play music from my phone on it. It does not show on airplay either while connected on app. I suspect it's broken on ios15. Hope it gets fixed soon or Im requesting a refund as right now it's just standing as decoration. 

asked 09 Oct 2021 at 01:56 PM

Alexandre Freitas

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone.

Since iOS does not support AptX I was curious what codec is used when I connect my iphone (12 pro) to my Stanmore. 

Turns out it uses SBC. By any mean it is not the end of the world, tho now I'm wondering if I have a malfuctioning BT module. 

asked 06 Oct 2021 at 09:00 PM

Nikita Yakovlev

votes

answer

views

The Marshall Code 50 I bought losses sound while in use. Turn the power on and off sometimes fixes it and also disconnecting it from the bluetooth device. However, recently I don't even connect a bluetooth device like my phone to avoid it, it still happens. Already tried installing the lates firmware, done factory reset, and still having this problem. I'm from the Philippines, the seller did not reply when I asked for assistance. I also don't know where I could bring it for technical support.

asked 04 Nov 2021 at 07:16 AM

Roger Brigido Lagatic

votes

answers

views

And that means I cannot use it - and clues?  thank you

asked 16 Sep 2021 at 03:18 AM

steven chernikeeff

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I just bought a new Marshall DSL40CR last week, and when I have been playing on the low watt setting for about 30 mins, the volume drops in and out. I haven't experienced this on the high watt setting...yet. is there a recommended EQ or other setting configuration for the low watt setting to help with the issue of the volume dropping in and out? I have switched out cables, guitars, not using any effects or speaker cabinet either.

Thanks,

Ed

asked 09 Sep 2021 at 02:48 AM

Ed McNellis

votes

answer

views

The output does not switch to earphones only when earphones are plugged. Both speakers and earphones still output sound. Works fine with huge headphones but wonder if theres a way for it to work with earphones/earbuds/headset too. Thanks.

asked 10 Nov 2021 at 07:48 AM

Clarence Muljadi

votes

answer

views

Hallo.I just bought a brand new Marshall Origin 50 h and the power scalling is not working.5-10 or 50 watts sounds the same.No sound or volume difference.

How can i solve the problem.I think the amp is locked on 5 watts or 10 cause my other 15 watt amps are sounding louder

asked 16 Oct 2021 at 07:08 AM

Bill Markos

votes

answer

views

I would appreciate any support you can give me. 

I recently purchased a DSL20CR; when I received it, I heard a strange buzzing sound in the studio, which the other Marshalls did not have, 

I contacted the local Marshall dealer. He told me that it is a common issue, and other similar models had the same behaviour. Still, customers report that regular activity will work itself out until it disappears, in other words, with regular use.

And although it sounded strange to me, on the supplier's website, a customer reported this, I contacted him, and he told me that one day the noise stopped.

Well, today has been several months, and the humming continues,

It starts at 46 dB, but with increasing volume and gain, it reaches 90 dB without any instrument connected, only the power socket.

I have tested it in several places and with regulated electrical outlets, even with filters and signal stabilisation with an inverter. The power supply is optimal, but it has the same behaviour.

I asked the supplier's technician to check it, and then the report says that there is nothing abnormal, that according to him, all the components are correct, and there is nothing that generates problems for its use.

So the supplier tells me that they offer no warranty and no replacement and that this is normal for this amplifier.

I decided to replace all the tube tubes with new ones with the exact specifications.

I bought the Tung-Sol kit and another JJ for this amp, both for power gain and preamp. 

After the change and tried both options, it continued with the same sound, noise; in a previous mail to Marshall, I asked to confirm if this amp needed to do any BIAS process; well, the answer is no; it is not necessary. Still, I compared the tubes before and after, and they had a similar value. at 10W, they gave 24 mA, and at 20 W, about 57mA

I know there are similar problems, and I have read in forums about component changes to solve the problem. Still, those forums also refer to issues with the emulator output, but this is working correctly in my case.

What can you recommend, is there anything I can do to fix it?

I appreciate any help you can provide. 

Betto

asked 11 Oct 2021 at 05:24 PM

carlos jimenez

votes

answers

views

After a windows update to windows 11 I got this error:  Font 'Cooper Black' cannot be found. That makes the app crash during the start. Trusting the fix will take a while I installed the font myself I got from the website Cooper Black Font: ? Then the CodeEditor worked normally.

I'd like to ask Marshall's devs to solve this one. Also, I'd like to help other people with the same problem.

That's my contribution to this community.

asked 17 Oct 2021 at 07:54 PM

Geraldo Andrade

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I bought a Marshall CODE 100w in Feb/21. It wasn't even used 10 times.

Yesterday when I went to turn on the equipment, the amplifier started to make a noise. I thought it might be the cable, but it wasn't.
Even without the cable connected to the equipment, the noise continued.

I reinstalled firmware but it didn't work either.

I do not know what to do.

Could you please help?

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 05:22 PM

Linneu Silva

votes

answer

views

Hello. I recently bout the CODE 50 and it's great, but the gateway is pretty much useless for me. I have tried pretty much everything and it still will not connect to my iPhone 11 pro max. I have had friends try the app and it works fine on their phone, but when it comes to mine, nothing! Really love the amp and would like the bluetooth to work from my phone so i can adjust with ease. Not the end of the world, but it is advertised that you can control everything from your phone so that's what i would like to do. Any solutions? Thanks.

asked 20 Oct 2021 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Loza

votes

answer

views

What are the best EL34 tubes to use to lower overheating problems in the JTM60 head? And what is the recommended bias voltage setting also.

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 01:42 PM

Doug Taylor

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Origin 50c. I was wondering where the sweetspot is for this amp. I have my gain on 6, my bass on 2 my mids on 3 and my treble on 4, tilt is on 6 , presence is on 7 and master is on 2. I use it mostly for clean tone, then use my distortion pedal for the distortion that I need. I am a at home guitar hobbiest, and would like to know where the sweetspot is for this amp.

edited 15 Sep 2021 at 04:26 AM

David Allen

asked 15 Sep 2021 at 04:26 AM

David Allen

votes

answers

views

I am searching for someone that could make me a great Avenged Sevenfold preset that would be amazing i don't know but maybe they will do in future updates like  did in their system from past and it will be really good to know if they do it ?  Chat93.com

edited 13 Sep 2021 at 07:42 AM

emmy freed

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 07:34 AM

emmy freed

votes

answers

views

I bought a brand new  JVM 410H a few years ago and recently the fuse (fs6) blew. The fuse says it is a T1AE 250VP and I am having a difficult time finding a fuse that have these exact ID numbers. I can find T1AL 250 fuses....Are these equivalent to use?

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 03:25 PM

Steve Kopis

votes

answer

views

Hello, All:  I have a CODE 50, about 18 months old.  I usually play a "clean" preset, like JTM45, and when I take a break from playing and come back, the preset sounds like it has had distortion induced and/or gain set higher.  This can happen in just a few minutes, or when I leave the amp turned on overnight.  To rememdy, I turn the preset selector know one click right or left, and it clears it up.  I've heard of one other person who has this problem, too.  Anyone else out there experience this?  If so, do you now of any "permanent" remedies?  TIA!

asked 13 Oct 2021 at 09:50 PM

Paul Hinchman

votes

answer

views

My code 25 cutts out after maybe just a second but when I connect headphone they work OK. Any ideas?

asked 01 Oct 2021 at 06:29 PM

Steve Bird

votes

answers

views

Salve a tutti ho un Marshall 25 code.Il problema è  che quando sono attivi i preset in sottofondo si sente un fruscio continuo e interferenze più alte del suono della mia guitar.  Come posso risolvere il problema. 

Grazie

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 08:27 AM

Ileano Cesare Franco CAVINATO
Showing results 3181 to 3200 of 3242
Loading - please wait...