Questions
Showing results 3201 to 3220 of 3909

votes

answers

views

My new code 100 downloads presets. But as soon as you shut it off the new preset dissapears. I save it I sync it with the correct cable connected. Every time it fails to work properly. The pre loaded presets are unusable for the most part. Most are strange unusable things or the volume is so low its inaudible in a band setting. I have watched every tutorial i can find. Nothing works. paid 550 bucks for a product i can't use. i will likely never buy marshall again. constant noise in the amp. just a horrible experience. My little mcg whatever it is marshall is better than this thing

edited 20 Sep 2021 at 04:35 PM

Jason Moberly

asked 20 Sep 2021 at 04:33 PM

Jason Moberly

votes

answer

views

Good morning

I own a 2555 jubilee and was a bit confused with its serial number 09171

Was it made in 1991? I thought they made them in the 80's

Your help would be appreciated 

Chris

asked 01 Oct 2020 at 06:55 AM

Chris Lappage

votes

answer

views

After watching the videos about the Studio series amps I ordered the Studio Jubilee. The one I recieved was not rebranded like in your promo video. I was told by the Marshall rep here in Canada that there will never be any with "Studio" on the faceplate like in the videos. Is this true, or false. Also, I realize it's the same amp with just a different faceplate, but if I'm spending $2200 on an amp, I want the latest version. Thanks in advance.

asked 13 Jun 2019 at 09:14 PM

Rick Allen

votes

answer

views

Got my first Marshall yesterday, but it doesnt really work. When I turn it on I sometimes have some sound (sometimes good sometimes bad) for like 10 sec-5 min.

But after that nothing. Turning it on/off doesnt help either. I noticed that it sometimes stops right when my phone connects/disconnects to the amp. Lights and everything is still on tho. What can I do?

asked 30 Jul 2022 at 07:31 PM

Julian Nill

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

How can I fix this issue while importing patches from my amp to the desktop?

Im connected, and I can change all the settings, but I can't grab the current patches.

I think I have fixed it in the past, but it has been a long time since I have used this software with my amp.

asked 28 Jul 2022 at 02:02 PM

John Mathen Wierengo

votes

answers

views

Hi!

Is there any hope to see one? I think the Jubilee Reissues are great amps, I've had the 20W head and combo, but I'd like to have just a bit more power without going full size head. The 2553 would be just perfect, 25/50W but still a compact foorprint. 

Of course I could always hunt down an original 2553, but at least here in Finland the prices for original Jubilees are skyrocketing...

Br,

Juha Suominen

Finland

asked 04 Nov 2021 at 06:51 AM

Juha Suominen

votes

answer

views

I have a code100H with a 2x12 ext. cabinet,can I plug my ovation in I would like a clean sound but maybe a little chorus?

asked 07 Jul 2019 at 12:40 AM

David Wells (20)

votes

answer

views

Code  50 won't connect to blue tooth

asked 28 Dec 2021 at 03:26 AM

thomas day

votes

answer

views

Experienced as trained. Bluetooth seeings screen on the telephone set at 'check for gadgets'. Squeezed both 'fire up' and 'power' catches. Amp shows 'Bluetooth matching empowered' trailed by a 10 digit blending code. Be that as it may, my telephone essentially won't discover the amp. The telephone is a Sony ZX1 with the most recent Oreo programming.

Attempted a similar cycle with my better half's handset which is a Samsung world 5.

No amp is found on that gadget either with a similar cycle.

Not certain what's left to attempt

Any counsel

asked 12 Oct 2020 at 04:46 AM

rajurock rock

votes

answer

views

i bought a code 50 it does not have 00 el34 heaven how can i get it

asked 24 Nov 2018 at 02:18 AM

james briel

votes

answer

views

Hi! How do I register my speakers for warranty? What is the site?

asked 28 Jul 2022 at 08:35 AM

Chrisna Larosa

votes

answers

views

i was delivered my new code head and cab today but i had to send cab back as it was split across the top right hand join why is there no corner protectors ? i had to send cab back so can not use head until its replaced

edited 27 Oct 2017 at 01:42 PM

jai paxton

asked 25 Oct 2017 at 04:56 PM

jai paxton

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have saved some presets to my library and the moved then to replace other presets that are currently in my app. I press "save" after rearranging, then proceed to app. I press the sync button on app, app says it's synced but no changes take place in the app. My presets are shown correctly on the browser, but on the app it's still untouched. What is happening? 

asked 20 Aug 2022 at 08:05 PM

ynumaru@gmail.com kiyoshi (2)

votes

answer

views

Picked this up at my local GC and not sure how to determine a date on the cabinet or speakers that came with it.

The 2 Creambacks in the cab are new but not sure about any of the other speakers.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm looking to resell this ASAP and want to have the right information to advertise it with.

Thank you.

asked 21 Jun 2022 at 01:34 AM

Blake Allard

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I bought the PEDL91003 to replace my fourway footstomper which takes up too much room but it doesn't seem compatible with the MG30 CFX amp even though the suppliers are telling me it is ! Power is getting through to one side but the buttons don't change the channel - Any ideas ??

cheers

Kevin

asked 13 Sep 2018 at 08:04 AM

Kevin ANDREWS

votes

answers

views

Is there a pdf somewhere with all the amp presets.

asked 18 Dec 2020 at 05:54 PM

Paul Howard

votes

answers

views

When trying to get additional presets I am getting Code Not Connected even though it is.

I'm using Google Chrome browser.

What am I missing?

Please help.

asked 07 Jun 2022 at 02:39 PM

jack geisler

votes

answers

views

Hello all!

I'm new on this forum. I bought a brand new JVM 215C and a Use it with a Fender Strat.  

I bought the JVM beachse of the fat sound I saw on different websites. The sound is not what I aspected and heard on YouTube. The clean channel green/orange and red also sound almost the same to me. I'm a rookie. 

could it be an hardware problem? Or has the amplifier need to be tuned?

thanks in advance for your reply!

asked 25 Dec 2021 at 07:08 PM

Jeroen Dijkhof

votes

answer

views

Hello, I have problems with my Minor 3 headphones. They are work via bluetooht, but i can't connect it to app. 

When I do it, they disconnect from my phone and I need to delete it from bluetooth devices list and pair it one more time. 

Somebody help me, as I know it's not only my problem.

asked 07 Nov 2023 at 08:36 AM

Nikita Kopylov

votes

answer

views

while i was using the amp it quit and the display is blank and flashing light only.

asked 01 Jul 2022 at 04:51 PM

benton resh
Showing results 3201 to 3220 of 3909
Loading - please wait...