Questions
Showing results 3221 to 3240 of 3881

votes

answers

views

Has anyone had any experience using a wireless system on the foot switch for the code? Just an idea I've had to save another lead across the stage. 

Luke 

asked 26 Aug 2017 at 10:28 AM

luke shettle (2)

votes

answer

views

I recently bought the pedal and noticed if I switch sounds during a song there's a brief gap in the sound which is something I've never had with a normal pedal board? is this just the way it works? is it defective? is there a fix? if there isn't it's very poorly designed...any help would be appreciated thanks

asked 25 Aug 2017 at 11:55 AM

John Telaak (2)

votes

answers

views

Code 50 Amplifier.  Recently purchased.

Using the headphone jack, the volume output to headphones is quite low. I have to increase the Code 50 Main control as well as the guitar volume control when I plug in headphones. Is this normal for the Code 50? I use Audio Technica ATH-M30X (47 ohm) studio monitor headphones, as well as AKG (32 ohm) phones.

I do not have this issue using my other amplifier, which is a Fender amp. With that amp, very little volume adjustment is needed when I plug in my phones.

asked 24 Aug 2017 at 03:08 PM

John Pasnik

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to use the 4 button JVM footswitch with a JVM 410c?

I would like to save some pedalboard space.

thanks

asked 24 Aug 2017 at 02:30 PM

James ellams

votes

answers

views

Hi,   my code 50 have this problem, connect and pair with bluetooth but dosen´t connect at gateway

When Marshal solved this problem ?

Thanks.

asked 24 Aug 2017 at 01:19 AM

Ricardo bustamante (1)

votes

answers

views

I recently purchades a used MA 50watt Head. I am wondering what voltage are the 2 blue LEDs and if they are 12v (standard) what is the transformer wattage?

Thanks,

Jimm

asked 23 Aug 2017 at 09:03 PM

Jimm Witherell

votes

answers

views

Marshall please delete if not allowed! 

I am asking if anyone on here  owns a SCHECTER SHAUN MORGAN signature guitar! These are so rare and all I want to know is if they are any good! 

asked 22 Aug 2017 at 04:32 PM

luke shettle (2)

votes

answer

views

My TSL 122 Combo  keeps red plating the tubes.  Everyone says these amps have the same kind of issues, but Marshall won't do anything about them, except to but a new board (thanks for sticking behind your products!). Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks much!

asked 22 Aug 2017 at 07:12 AM

dean cramer

votes

answers

views

Hi there 

I have just purchased a Jtm45, 2061x and a 2061cx  in one of the boxes there was an extended 3 year warranty card to fill in and post, can I do this online for all three products and if so how as it seems well hidden, By the way I've had mesa boogies, matchless, Voxes and my new purchases are awesome, they really took my breath away as regards to sound and quality,they really are masterpieces and I love the fact they are made in England, I'm so proud to have them, I also just bought a JVM 215 C another great sounding and extremely clever amp, All I need now is the t-shirt, keep up the good work

asked 20 Aug 2017 at 07:44 PM

Shaun Berry

votes

answers

views

Hi Everyone,

I live in Australia, and purchased this cabnet when I was 18 and Im now 51

I was told by the previous owner that it was a late 60's cab

Stupidly in the 80's I recovered it in a stylish grey carpet (as per photos)

I am now trying to take it back to original and trying to find the Head to match.

If anyone could please tell me the vintage and if its worth doing.

Many thanks and look forward to any replies

Cheers Marty

asked 17 Aug 2017 at 03:40 AM

Marty Squizman

votes

answer

views

I bought this amp a few weks ago and all was well with connecting to my Iphone 6s, both on the main bluetooth of the phone and the gateway app. 

Then a few weeks later I tried to connect my phone and since then I only recieve the message: 'Connection Unsuccessful, make sure "CODE..." is turned on and in range'. I continue to get this message despite the amp being turned on and in range. 

In addition, the amp can be connected to on other devices such as my friedns iphone and my pc.

So far I have followed the proceedures suggested of the correct sequencing, but this problem seems to be more deep rooted. 

Please help!

asked 16 Aug 2017 at 09:29 PM

George Williams

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,

I purchased this CODE25-E last year 23/SEP/16, but now since this week, the amp is malfunctioning. CODE25-E going silent during playing suddenly and also during the start it's very random. Since the output is same as before so there must be the issue in the electronic circuit. 

Please help me to get this replaced ASAP.

Thanks

asked 15 Aug 2017 at 03:59 PM

sijar a (10)

votes

answers

views

Hey guys,

So I just bought a new MG102CFX, love this thing! I also bought the 4-button Marshall stomp footswitch, and everything is working perfectly. My question is, I'm new to using pedals. So far I only have a Boss MT-2 distortion pedal. I don't want to damage any circuitry. If I'm only using one pedal, and not a daisy chain board setup with multiple pedals, do I bypass the Send/Return jacks, and simply plug my guitar into the Boss input, and the then the Boss output into to the MG102CFX front input jack? In otherwords, is the Send/Return jacks only for two or more pedals? I read all the manuals but this questions wasn't addressed.

thanks guys!

Bill

asked 13 Aug 2017 at 06:59 PM

Bill Loughlin

votes

answers

views

What kind of fuse does my haze 40 use. What size how many amps etc  where can i get one and also  a fuse holder its a mhz40c i think

asked 13 Aug 2017 at 11:19 AM

Kevin Mcclinton

votes

answers

views

asked 12 Aug 2017 at 02:03 AM

Gabriel Calfat

votes

answers

views

i noticed a strange ping in almost any preset.

i did a firmware update and the ping gone.

i turned off my amp and turned on, and the ping was there.

and so on.

it's in the AMP section. when i turn off AMP the ping is gone but also the AMP that i was using.

Also i reseted the Code 50 to Factory conditions and the ping is gone, but when i turned off/on the ping is back. 

What can i do to resolve this? 

edited 11 Aug 2017 at 11:27 PM

Sergio Lopez Guevara

asked 11 Aug 2017 at 10:53 PM

Sergio Lopez Guevara

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I just joined the forum so please excuse any incorrect behavior. I have a new dsl 40c with maybe 4 hours under its belt and all of a sudden with no warning it quit working. No sound whatsoever. The power light comes on and the tubes all appear to be glowing. It's still under warranty but I'm really questioning this purchase. After going online and visiting a few groups it seems like this is a fairly common issue. I guess what I'm looking for is a few people to comfort me in my time of need! Comments ate certainly welcome. Thanks so much! 

Dave DiPaola

asked 10 Aug 2017 at 09:12 PM

Dave DiPaola

votes

answers

views

Well,  I've read through all the questions and answers I can.  My Android used to pair fine with my CODE 50.  Now, it will not connect.  I've reinstalled firmware, reinstalled the Gateway app, deleted and re-paired the amp.  Very frustrating.  It seems there are lots of issues with this.  I can hear the amp pair with the phone via bluetooth, but it will not connect with the Gateway.  "Connecting..." appears and doesn't go away.  I'm bummed.  This was a fun amp, but if the bluetooth doesn't work...  anyone got a fix?  Thanks.  Bill

asked 08 Aug 2017 at 02:30 AM

bill burke

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone!

I have a serious problem recording via USB,
since I bought it - actually. 

During the recording there are terrifying noises that destroy the recording
And I tried a lot of cables, even new ones,
I tried some recording programs,
even another computer, but nothing has changed.
Noises appear in the index every 20 seconds for 5 seconds, and sometimes it is even worse.

Thank You!
(I'm waiting...)

asked 06 Aug 2017 at 01:06 PM

Itzik H.

votes

answers

views

Hello

my LG K4 with Android 5.1.1. is not supported. When will it be supported?

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

(Chip Mediatek MT6735M, Grafic module Mali T720 MP2, 1GB ram)

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

What can I do to use the gateway app without having to buy another smartphone/tablet?

asked 31 Jul 2017 at 08:44 AM

Niklas Grunwaldt
Showing results 3221 to 3240 of 3881
Loading - please wait...