Questions
Showing results 3241 to 3260 of 3881

votes

answer

views

hello friends of Marshall.

Rory Gallagher has played Marshall amplifliers in recent years, is it possible to make an Rory Gallagher signature JMP combo amp.

Thank you Marshall.

Machiel Lucassen

Holland/Netherlands

asked 14 May 2017 at 01:12 AM

Machiel Lucassen

votes

answers

views

Mi Code 25 ha dejado de funcionar con mi PC para grabar. Cuando lo conecto por USB ya no lo detecta (error 43 ) interface no reconocido. No se porque ahora no lo reconoce. 

Hay alguna forma de solucionar? 

asked 13 May 2017 at 02:25 PM

Marcos Osorno (2)

votes

answer

views

I see many other presets available form other people that are NOT Marshall assigned presets.  Most of these have a different name like a user name assigned by their creator.  How on earth does one name their own or edited preset so it can be assigned to the CODE and into the footswitch.  I specifically DO NOT want to save the edited preset under the original name like American OD or Plexi.  I would like my own name like -  Heavy Classic 1 and Heavy Classic 2 or 3.

asked 13 May 2017 at 06:40 AM

Kev Lawlor (1)

vote

answers

views

How to use the tuner footswitch 91009?

Please videos, explanatory manuals in different languages(PORTUGUESE). Tips, secrets.

Everything that can be used for the good use of the equipment.

edited 11 May 2017 at 08:11 PM

Mauricio Corrêa (1)

asked 11 May 2017 at 06:48 PM

Mauricio Corrêa (1)

votes

answer

views

I have an Iphone 7, bluetooth is on and it recognizes the amp but no matter what I try, it will not let me start up.  It will not connect.  The only message I get is make sure you are in range?  I would love to use the phone as the amp screen is small and hard to read.

asked 10 May 2017 at 09:50 PM

Dan Saucier

vote

answers

views

Hi,

I've Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with Marshallow.

Gateway version is 1.4.1. 

Marshall Code 25 with newest firmware.

Playback doesn't work, it crashes when I want to select song to play.

Could you help please?

Mike

asked 10 May 2017 at 08:44 AM

Michał Krzempek (3)

votes

answer

views

Can anyone tell me if there has been a firmware update within the last month?  As there doesn't seem to be any notification anyware of new updates, and connecting my laptop to the amp every few weeks to find out is a bind when you just want to rock!

asked 10 May 2017 at 07:55 AM

Carl Forster (4)

votes

answer

views

asked 10 May 2017 at 06:49 AM

Jeff Turner

votes

answer

views

Why are we still unable to edit the parameters of the presets we have uploaded? If for some reason we've altered them on our own amps and wish to update the ones that have already been uploaded and gained popularity, the latter would have to be deleted and the new, updated preset would be buried beneath the clutter.

Are we ever going to get more amp models, etc? The update cycle is pretty much nonexistent. That's not how it should be in this day and age. It's worse than Samsung, and that says a whole lot.

asked 10 May 2017 at 01:07 AM

Eugene Ooi (3)

votes

answers

views

bonjour

quel est le dernier firmware pour un code 50 et est ce necessaire si tout fonctionne correctement

merci

asked 08 May 2017 at 05:28 PM

eric lelard

votes

answer

views

I have a AS100D . I have just started playing bass guitar. Is is OK to use the AS100D for a Bass Guitar?

Thanks

Ray

asked 07 May 2017 at 02:00 PM

Ray Johnston

votes

answers

views

j'aimerais avoir le manuel en Francais.

merci.

asked 06 May 2017 at 01:48 PM

Claude Garrier

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Grand Prime phone that's about a year old and the Google Play Store lists it as not compatible with this version???  Any idea why or if I might be able to use this app anytime soon? 
This functionality was a big selling point in my decision to buy a Code 50 and it doesn't seem to work.

I control many other Bluetooth devices with this phone,  so it's not a limitation of the phone.

asked 05 May 2017 at 03:55 PM

Howard Tattrie

votes

answer

views

I listened to the amp demos of the JVC 410.  Love the tonal versatility.  

I do not gig.  Only play at home.  So I don't need a 100 watt amp.  Does Marshall have a lower watt amp that offers similar tones and tonal versatility like the JVC 410?   Thank you.

edited 04 May 2017 at 06:59 PM

Paul Scheufler

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:58 PM

Paul Scheufler

votes

answers

views

Is the Randy Rhaods prest on here to download ? Or can someone tell me were it is on here.

Thanks

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:51 PM

Robert Suitto

votes

answer

views

If I wanted to purchase a loop station (Boss RC-30) and use that with my Marshall Code how could this be done since the loop station sits in between the Amp and guitar. If that is not supported is there something that is out their that would . That type of technology would be a good thing to add the foot switch. 

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:28 PM

Bradley Steshoski

votes

answer

views

My AS50D acoustic combo has been working beautifully and I use it for a weekly residency gig.  Yesterday the sound suddenly crackled and faded to silent on both channels.  It was very embarrassing but I finished the gig acoustically.

When I got it home it worked fine but then after a few minutes it crackled and faded again.  I wonder if it's a problem when it warms up?

Can you recommend a course of action?  I need to get back up and running asap and reliably.  Is it likely to be a simple connection that needs re-soldered so I can point an electrician in the right direction or should I just dump it as a bad job and replace with a  more reliable amp?

Thanks

asked 03 May 2017 at 10:33 AM

Andy Craig

votes

answers

views

Will there be any additional effects added or improvements made to the existing effects in the FX section of Gateway?

I find the distortion pedal to be a little lacking . Modulation is through, but effect quality can be improved. 

asked 02 May 2017 at 06:57 PM

Chris Conte (13)

votes

answer

views

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Calfat

vote

answers

views

i seem to remember seeing a previous question where someone asked if you could use an acoustic with the code. The reply from the tech team was it was disigned for use with electric only my question is has anybody out there used it with an acoustic and if so does it sound any good.

cheers. 

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 08:05 AM

Martin Blyth (27)
Showing results 3241 to 3260 of 3881
Loading - please wait...