answers

views

Preferably like the tone in the song "The Slider"

asked 22 Sep 2020 at 05:17 AM

Jay Coxx

votes

answer

views

I haven't seen them mentioned here once. I saw a guy wearing one of them on an airplane once and they looked really nice. I'd love to learn more about them purely out of curiosity

edited 15 Jan 2019 at 09:11 AM

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 09:55 AM

mickey holland

votes

answers

views

Hey, Guys! I have some prodlems with my amp Marshall CODE25... Idk what is it, but if I turn on, i dont have sound and on display i have this information: Marshall B0.00 M0.00 D.00 CHK USB. And some buttns turn ligts on red or green randomly. So i try to restart settings, but it dosent work. What I can do with this or he was dead((( I think he can burned with hight power. Thk u for support

asked 25 Sep 2022 at 01:01 PM

Vladislav Chepesh

vote

answer

views

Gateway version 1.5.5 (Wireless Bluetooth selection from the set list, playback selection)
I bought CODE 25 because of its services.
This wasn't made for a concert, but it was great for practice. It took a lot of work to set up the sounds and I was able to play music to my liking with the help of my mobile phone. Now, against my will, version 2 is here, which does not know these things. It was difficult to download the 1.5.5 version again because I like it, but the next day I have the 2nd version on my phone again and this has happened several times. What right do they have to overwrite my phone's settings?
How could I use my favorite amp and settings again to my heart's content, because that's what I paid for, I worked for. If there is a new version, anyone who likes it can use it, but why prevent those who like the old version from continuing to use the system that was created with a lot of effort. This is why I can't return the amplifier! I am waiting for an urgent reply!

George

asked 01 Nov 2022 at 07:38 PM

Kovács György (1)

votes

answer

views

I can't figure out how to download updates and presets. I feel lost. Help

asked 13 Jul 2022 at 02:16 AM

marcus treece (1)

votes

answer

views

I been use My amp and sudenly stops working, so i look and theres no light in the screen and on the botons but there is sound from the speakers when you turn it on so i think the power it's ok but the control panel isn't working, what can I do?

asked 23 Mar 2022 at 09:29 PM

Juan Carlos Rada Tarifa

votes

answer

views

Trying to buy a Marshall branded dust cover for my SC20H Amp head.

Any idea who sells them? 

Have searched high and low without success.

Thank You

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 02:41 AM

Mark Jensen (10)

votes

answers

views

Any suggestion on the Cream sound for Crossroads 

asked 31 Dec 2020 at 07:06 PM

Paul Howard

votes

answers

views

Apologies for being obtuse.  Does anyone know the how many speeds are controlled by the tap tempo button on the MG50FX and how many button presses for each?  As far as I can tell there are 3?  I can consistenly get a slow and a fast, but have trouble on how to get the middle speed(s).  Thanks!

asked 14 Dec 2020 at 06:02 PM

Michael Czerepak

votes

answer

views

I recently bought a JCM 800 Studio Classic SC20H. I have taken in to practise twice and inbetween songs when i am not playing a loud crackaling comes out of the speakers (I have changed all cabels, speaker cable guitar cable power cable) and it still happends. but  if i play for a while it seems to disapear then randomly come back when i stop. if i put the amp into standby it goes.

anybody have any ideas?

cheers 

Rich

asked 31 Aug 2019 at 11:05 AM

Rich Thomas-James

votes

answer

views

Dear marshall team,

I have a stanmore 2 for some years. It worked all fine. But now I couldn`t play any stored wifi radios. I already resetted the stanmore and set it up again. Now I can`t even find any radio stations in the App, despite the wifi connection works fine.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

asked 06 Apr 2021 at 07:38 PM

A J

votes

answer

views

asked 04 Dec 2018 at 05:57 AM

Dejan Kujavec

votes

answer

views

speaker was damaged by the rain

asked 11 May 2022 at 01:38 AM

Yunle Zhang

votes

answer

views

Hi, I recently purchased a new SC20H - serial number starts with M-2022.

Fantastic amp except I seem to have the same noisy / popping fx loop problem that (now that I have done some research) seems to be quite common.

I have tried all the cable switching / buffered / non buffered / true bypass pedal combinations, different wattage, plugged in, not plugged in etc. regardless of combination - when you press the loop switch it pops and raises the noise floor so it sounds as if you have engaged a noisy overdrive.

Is this simply a design flaw or a faulty unit? I read that it was a problem when it was released but the newer ones were supposed to address this?

Cheers, 

Dylan

asked 19 Oct 2022 at 06:55 PM

Dylan Smith

votes

answers

views

After upgrading my Code50 this morning (forced to do it as the new Gateway app does not connect to it anymore),
the pedal acts weird.
Every time I hit one of the three switches, it seems to randomly select a Setting and ignore the Setting that I linked to it.
And with Randomly selects I mean it continues to do that every time I hit the switch..

Did I do something wrong or?

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 09:51 AM

Bram Flippo (1)

votes

answer

views

I purchased a marshall code 100h from gear nuts and was ppurchased on june 3rd 2019. I contacted them for warranty or exchange they said it is out of there warranty time of 30days and to contact Marshall. What are the y steps I need to do I reside in U.S. zipe code is 43950. 

asked 03 Apr 2020 at 05:19 PM

Greg Snyder

votes

answers

views

Trying to find information.

asked 20 Feb 2020 at 07:55 PM

Tony Phipps

votes

answer

views

My friend generously gave his JVM410 to me (that he bought last July) as a gift as he is no longer able to play but he neglected to register the equipment with Marshall. Is it still possible to do this? I have the original invoice etc. 

Thanks

CC

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 09:03 AM

Christopher Cleovoulou

votes

answers

views

I am having problems it is like the tuner does not hear or recognise the strings when I am trying to tune-up. Any advice,  a bit pissed off to be honest

Steve

asked 23 Dec 2020 at 06:22 PM

Steven Smith

votes

answer

views

Hello, I have problems with my Minor 3 headphones. They are work via bluetooht, but i can't connect it to app. 

When I do it, they disconnect from my phone and I need to delete it from bluetooth devices list and pair it one more time. 

Somebody help me, as I know it's not only my problem.

asked 07 Nov 2023 at 08:36 AM

Nikita Kopylov
Showing results 3241 to 3260 of 3903
Loading - please wait...