Questions
Showing results 3261 to 3280 of 3912

votes

answer

views

My friend generously gave his JVM410 to me (that he bought last July) as a gift as he is no longer able to play but he neglected to register the equipment with Marshall. Is it still possible to do this? I have the original invoice etc. 

Thanks

CC

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 09:03 AM

Christopher Cleovoulou

vote

answer

views

I don't understand that upgrade with less options.

My app upgraded automatically without give me posibility if I wanted this version. I use much playback and tuner, I don't seem better the last version.

This version is more beautiful visually but less functional.

I want the old version

>:-|

asked 15 Oct 2022 at 08:40 AM

mariano ruiz (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi Support,

I recently purchased a Marshall Code 50 but I am having issues with the App Sync. I moved the presets I want from my library to be items 97, 98 and 99 and they show correct in the broswer. But even after a sync they will not show in the app? What can I try to make this work please?

asked 31 Aug 2022 at 02:50 PM

Chris Jeffrey

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 08:59 AM

asked 10 Dec 2018 at 04:33 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answers

views

No question, just an information:  

Gateway-app for iOS is totally redesigned. 

iOS

asked 03 Oct 2022 at 08:48 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answers

views

Where can I find a manual for the AS50D?

asked 07 Oct 2022 at 11:27 PM

Tim Shaffer

votes

answers

views

Would Marshall ever consider reissuing the JMD:1 heads ? I own the 50watt and hands down , best amp head - maybe except jvm- Marshall ever made in last 20 years 

thanks 

John 

JMD

asked 18 Feb 2021 at 08:14 AM

Johnathan McLam (1)

votes

answer

views

hello everyone, 

I have an issue  with my monitor II.

during conversation on computer, I have a sound of connection and discnnection continusly, every minute, sometine a little more.

I cut the sound on the app but this change nothing.

as anyone have a idee?

BR,

asked 15 Feb 2021 at 09:43 AM

seth seth

votes

answer

views

Hi, I'm contemplating using a delay & Chorus in the fx loop of my 1987X.

I was wondering, is the FX loop buffered? or will I need a DD3 style buffered pedal in there to prevent tone loss

asked 07 Oct 2019 at 08:37 AM

Karan Taktawala

votes

answers

views

In the previous version of the gateway app I had a tab where a backing track could be played. This feature with the new verison seems to have gone. Please advice, what do I do wrong?

Joseph

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 03:49 PM

József Lázár

votes

answers

views

My question is on my 100h.  When I use the od American  preamp the bass control does not work rite.

Seems that from 0 to 5 on the bass pot there is little or no response but when I go from 5 to 10 the amp gets very thin and  sounds like the mids are cut  vol seems to drop a bit too.

Only seems to happen on the od American preamp.   On The cr American preamp  the bass pot acts normal.

Anywhere would be great 

asked 16 Feb 2021 at 01:42 PM

Donald Hozjan

votes

answers

views

The connection via bluetooth and the  Androidphone will work. The amp and the phone ist pared but the gateway app doesn´t recognise the amp. What is wrong? Are i am stupid or what the f***** is the reason? I updated the firmware of the amp... Please help me or give me detailed advices!

asked 05 Jun 2022 at 10:21 PM

Andreas Paul Ukse

votes

answers

views

Can someone create a preset for the Stone Gossard crunch sound from most live Pearl Jam recordings?  

asked 19 Jul 2021 at 04:26 PM

Curtis Klaver

votes

answers

views

I picked up a 1984 JCM 800 2203, White Anniversary Series from a friend and guitar player for Overkill. Anyone have any information about the rarity and siqnificance of this amp? Thanks.

asked 17 Dec 2020 at 04:21 PM

Buck Thompson

votes

answer

views

i recently purchased 2 woburn speakers. Wanting to play both in stereo thru a cd portable CD player. Is it possible and how?

asked 31 Oct 2020 at 03:26 PM

Timothy Bledsoe

votes

answer

views

could you please send me info about all the difference on the models circuits for the 6100 heads?

i just bought one 6100 Lm , but no much info about it and the bias info about it ???

thanks

asked 17 Jul 2019 at 01:40 AM

Danilo Pavon

votes

answer

views

I contacted this forum a month ago with my problem listed below.  I was asked to contact customer service desk email, which I did.  They have never contacted me back.  Another month has gone by with no amp due to a factory defect on a new piece of equipment.  The certified repair facility can not get the needed processor board from the factory.  This code 50 is the biggest waste of money I've made.  Here is the original post.

contacted Marshall in the Fall of 2018. I have a code 50 that was having the volume change from low to very loud on its own, then it wanted to save the changes.  Not the master, the other volume. I could watch the numbers increase and decrease in its own. I was directed to take it to a shop called Uncle Albert's in Indianapolis since I'm about 45 min north and that was the closest. Their number is 317-845-3037. Once they tested it they told me the main processor board was bad and ordered one around Nov 20th. They checked in with me every two weeks telling me the boards were out of stock. Finally the week of Jan 7 2019. They called to say the boards were back in stock, but as of today 1-17-19 the shop has not received it although they did get a shipment from Marshall, my board was not in it. 

I've lost the use of my amp for two months. The shop said it was a 30 min fix if they had the part. Can you help me get my amp fixed? I thought about moving up to the code 100, but after this I'm learning toward Fender.

Everyone needs to stay away from the code amps...Junk!

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 10:49 PM

ed jozsa

votes

answers

views

I am having difficulty getting my Code 50 to connect via bluetooth so I can transfer presets that I like to the amplifier. A forum post response suggested that opening a new page in Chrome and inserting "chrome://flags/#use-winrt-midi-api" will do the trick. I tried on both a Windows 10 and Windows 11 machine and nothing came up. I also searhed inside the new page and it came up empty. Is there another way to do this, or am I doing something wrong?

asked 12 Aug 2022 at 11:04 AM

Mark Fuerst

votes

answer

views

I had bought a code 50 two months ago and this week I got a problem with it. It keeps rebooting every 10 seconds. I already checked the input Voltage and it is ok (110Vac) stable. 

Do you have any suggestion abouot it?

asked 29 Jan 2021 at 07:20 AM

Darren Tanguay

votes

answers

views

Marshall,

Can anyone assist me on a Kansas tone for "Carry on Wayward Son"?

Thank you in advance!

asked 29 Dec 2020 at 03:47 AM

Dominic DeHarde
Showing results 3261 to 3280 of 3912
Loading - please wait...