votes

answer

views

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Calfat

vote

answers

views

i seem to remember seeing a previous question where someone asked if you could use an acoustic with the code. The reply from the tech team was it was disigned for use with electric only my question is has anybody out there used it with an acoustic and if so does it sound any good.

cheers. 

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 08:05 AM

Martin Blyth (27)

votes

answers

views

Well, as in the title: OBVIOUSLY it's partly my fault, because I've bought a chinese smartphone, mea culpa indeed, but Marshall's support should be prepared that not everybody in the world uses iPhones and Galaxies.

My question is do I need to change my phone in order to be able to use your app, or do you plan to patch it to work with the "less known" brands of mobiles?Oh,

I'm on Android 6.0, btw.

Cheers

P.

asked 29 Apr 2017 at 03:41 PM

Paul L

votes

answers

views

I bought it yesterday and in the store it worked fine but then I turned it off and on again it will not connect I tried everything even deleted the app and it still not connect

"make sure code vo... turned on and in the range " 

please I need help 

asked 29 Apr 2017 at 08:51 AM

david asadov

votes

answers

views

To use my 8-ohm cab with my DSL 40C, do I need to unplug the dedicated 16-ohm plug from the back of my amp? Thanks

asked 27 Apr 2017 at 10:38 PM

Raymond Menaugh

votes

answer

views

I have a 50 Watt JCM800 head- I would like to run it throught just the speakers of a 2199 Soild State 2x12 amp. Is this 2x12 rated at 8 ohms? Would this be okay to do?

asked 27 Apr 2017 at 05:24 PM

Blair Winslow

vote

answer

views

Hi.

Is the contents or changes documented anywhere for each CODE firmware release?

asked 27 Apr 2017 at 09:57 AM

Toby Gilbertson (1)

votes

answer

views

Lost power on channel #2  AS100D   Lost power ONLY in the instrument jack and the mic jack beside it.......amp is about 2years old with little use  HELP  HELP

asked 24 Apr 2017 at 08:13 PM

parker trader

votes

answers

views

Hey,

Just got a Marshall Stanmore, and when listening to calmer songs, I can hear a significant amount of distortion. Like a fuzzy overdrive.
Overall, the speaker sounds great, especially on higher volume, but I still can't get over the annoying distortion. Really low-key piano songs are virtually unbearable to listen to. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

asked 24 Apr 2017 at 07:00 PM

Robin Medin (2)

votes

answer

views

I can not find the serial number on the back of my Marshall Coad50 75watt. Does the serial number start out with CMIT ID: then the 10 digit number? this is the only number thats a 10 digit. Thank you, Robert in Crawfordsville In.

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 08:09 PM

Robert McClellan

votes

answer

views

I bought a stockwell two weeks ago and now I just seem to notice while looking from above the top middle of the gold frame sticks out. When it's playing, it rattles as well, but I'm not sure if it affects the sound or not. When I push it with my finger (gently) it's connected to the main area and they move forward simultaneously.. 

can they fix it if I take it to the marshall repaire service? The bottom part is really firm and doesn't move at all but the top  bounces back out as soon as I take my finger away. 

How much does it affect the performance?

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 06:58 PM

Mahyar Alemipour

votes

answers

views

does anyone have any setting preferances for the code 50 on the foreigner sound....loke for hot blooded...etc.

asked 21 Apr 2017 at 07:47 PM

Blaine Holcomb (1)

votes

answers

views

I have a silver jublie reissue and when i plug in the footswitch the red light stays on on the amp. even when the knob is pushed in and pulled out,  the led light on the footswitch turns on and off but wont do any switching. any idea what the problem could be?

asked 21 Apr 2017 at 04:25 AM

kevin cox

votes

answers

views

Will you ever fix your pathetic Bluetooth conncetivity issues? I have Galaxy 7, but I see it's no diferent n any other platform; your Bluetooth connectivity is downright pthetic; if anyone even manages to connect somehow, the connection drops frequently.  And that's in 2017 when teapots have stable Bluetooth connectivity - are you in Marshall really THAT backward, technologically illiterate, and incompetent?

asked 20 Apr 2017 at 11:47 PM

Gor Mark (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

Question about connecting a Model 1982B 4x12 lead cabinet to my Model 4211 JCM800 100 watt lead combo.

I just want to be sure on the ohms before connecting the 1982B. Both have been in storage for over 30 years. I have already tested the 4211 combo and it is working fine, It has 2 x G12T-75's connected to one of the two speaker jacks in parallel, with the ohm dial set to 8 omhs. The Model 1982B lead 4x12 cabinet has 320W RMS and 8 omhs marked on the plate. So the questions are...

1. With the 2x16 ohm combo speakers in parallel the amp should be set to 8 ohms on the dial, correct?

2. If I disconnect the 2 combo speakers and only plug in the 4x12 cabinet, the amp stays at 8 ohms?

3. If I connect bothe cabinets, combo at 8 ohms and 4x12 at 8 ohms, should the amp be set to 4 ohms?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but both these things have survived over 30 years in storage, and the last thing I want to do is screw them up by being an idiot and connecting them wrong and frying them.

Thanks for any help in advance...

Les

asked 19 Apr 2017 at 08:51 PM

Les Turner

votes

answer

views

How do i know which version of the firmware is on my amp. I bought it new from sweetwater 4/11/17. Also, i have noticed a slight hiss in the background when a chord is played. Would the firmware update fix that?

asked 19 Apr 2017 at 08:31 PM

justin allen (3)

votes

answer

views

I'm desperately on the look out for a JTM30 1x12 extension cabinet (JTM-C12 I believe is the correct part no.) 

Does anyone have one they want to part with? Failing that...Marshall, can you make me one!?

Thanks 

asked 19 Apr 2017 at 10:50 AM

Luke Harris (1)

votes

answer

views

I bought a Valvestate 8100 head with a AVT 4×12 cabinet but its lacking a serious amount of gain & sustain even on max. I changed the pre-amp tube but it didn't make a difference. It still sounds dull and weak. What could be the cause of it?

asked 19 Apr 2017 at 04:43 AM

Lizet Sanchez

votes

answer

views

I was miking up through the PA last night and it is not apparent which way the speakers are located in the cab  ( without taking the back off) I imagine they are fitted at a slant but which way?

asked 15 Apr 2017 at 05:07 PM

stephen goulden

votes

answer

views

I just got a Reissue Silver Jubilee Cab thinking it had Chinese Celestion Vintage 3o Speakers (60 Watts); I openned the cab and discover British made cobranded Marshall/Celestion G12 Vintage Speakers (70 Watts). I can find no information about this speaker. Most retailers advertise Vintage 30 but I think they are wrong. I am also unable to locate the label on the web, Marshall site, or Celestion site. Anyone know what these speakers are and why information nonexcistent on Marshall or Celestion cities? The label has the word Vintage on it in different font and no "30" compared to china made Vintage 30 speaker.

asked 15 Apr 2017 at 05:09 AM

David Hungate
Showing results 3281 to 3300 of 3903
Loading - please wait...