Questions
Showing results 3281 to 3300 of 3523

votes

answers

views

Looking for a tone close to guitar in No Doubt "Im Just a Girl". Any ideas.

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 02:25 PM

Steve Scudder

votes

answer

views

My 2016 Code 50 has a non functioning power supply, i am in Australia and so far both E-mailing the local parts supplier and Marshal support has fallen on deaf ears , I am seeing all over here that there is no replacement for this power supply , if this is so , I can't believe that marshal would release such a shoddy product , it actually is quite a nice little amp , my jcm 800 and 1959 SL have been running since the 70's and eighties rock solid , I guess my question is can someone steer me in the right direction, because I don't want to have a brick in my studio 

asked 20 Jan 2022 at 07:39 AM

JP Mchugh

votes

answers

views

SALVE VOLEVO SAPERE SE POSSO SOSTITUIRE LE VALVOLE FINALI SC20H ESSENDO A BIAS CATODICO..SENZA TARARE BIAS...GRAZIE

asked 16 Aug 2021 at 07:48 AM

Serafino Porcaro

votes

answer

views

How to see answers in forum? I tapped,double tapped nothing. I am signed in. Thanks

asked 29 Jul 2020 at 05:23 PM

Pete Monette

votes

answers

views

I am having trouble with bias/power...I am from Ecuador and it would be impossible to send the amp to another country but i know someone who could fix it...

asked 06 Jul 2020 at 08:02 PM

Carlos Paredes

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I often play my origin 20h without the speaker connected, using the internal dummy load (no speaker cable connected).

My question is: can I leave the speaker cable connected to the origin, but NOT to the cab? Or thay it's going to deactivate the internal dummy load, as the cab was connected?

It would be easier for me that way, to occasionally use the cabinet without turning the head to reach the connector, but I ask because I don't want that to damage the amp.

Please let me know, thanks and regards

asked 25 Mar 2022 at 07:30 AM

FRANCESCO MORANA

votes

answer

views

Trying to buy a Marshall branded dust cover for my SC20H Amp head.

Any idea who sells them? 

Have searched high and low without success.

Thank You

asked 10 Sep 2021 at 02:41 AM

Mark Jensen (10)

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshalls

I have a oldish AS50R that sits unused most of the time. Wanting to use again but hampered by vol cutting out as the vol knob is turned. Tried openingup cab and spraying WD40 contact cleaner stuff. I think I might need to replace the volume control unit and would appreciate advice. Local amp shop would step in but they are way behind and expensive. If I need parts where can I order from?

Basically - can I fix this myself?

BWs

Trevor

Bristol UK

asked 01 Oct 2020 at 08:20 AM

Trevor Thompson

vote

answer

views

Bought a new DSL40CR in December of 2020 and last month it blew the 630 MA fuse on the PCB. Replaced fuse and swapped out all tubes. Now amp only works on 40 watt but has a lot less volume and does not sound like it did. The PCB has spots around CAPS that look burnt. Any suggestions? Can you purchase the PCB?

Dealer where I purchased not very helpful when I went to them to question about warranty, they kept trying to sell me a  new amp, not Marshall and said I would have to pay any and all costs if it was repairable. 

Really liked the amp when working correctly but am concerned that this would happen again if I purchase another one. 1 year and 3 months and total failure????

Marshall has restored my confidence in their product. They contacted me same day and gave me a list of where to take my amp for warranty repairs. The amp has 3 year parts/5 year labor warranty. Will update again when repairs are complete.

6/2/2022

I purchased a second DSL40cr amp and got my originalback from the shop. Took my repaired amp home before Memorial Day Holiday and so far it is doing great.

Again want to thank the people at Marshall for making this happen once I explained the problem.

edited 02 Jun 2022 at 03:26 PM

Roger Wallace (1)

asked 11 May 2022 at 11:13 AM

Roger Wallace (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi. I have a marshall jcm 800 bass series head with serial V20551 and two marshall 1550 speakers with serial number 2003 and 2005.

Can anyone help me with some more info on this items please.

//Mikael

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 07:13 PM

Mikael Larsson

votes

answer

views

Hi Just got a new DSL20CR and it makes a hssing sound without any guitar plugged in. Nothing on stand by but 10 W it is present and 20W is way too loud. Playing with Reverb and presence changes it but it looks like there is a resistor problem or innefficiency.

Any advice or resolution ?

asked 21 Feb 2021 at 03:28 PM

Pierre Robinson

votes

answers

views

Did someone makes Lukhater's tone on this amp? Any tips?

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 06:37 PM

Arthur Vieira

votes

answers

views

I am going to change the valves on the DSL5CR

Can someone tell me what the Bias setting should be please.

asked 03 Aug 2021 at 02:18 PM

Henry Stevens

votes

answers

views

"I could ask Mom to let me come live with you after they get married, you know," Ava said while sitting sideways on the oversized couch I had in front of my TV. The young teen girl woke up late, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, then came to the living room to make me company while she checked her homework for the weekend on her tablet ?

I sat at the comfy recliner chair to the right side of the large TV room, perpendicular to where she sat, and I watched a Formula 1 race. My week had been busy with a mix of work at the company, extra workout sessions at the gym, and many other things I had to do to clear my schedule and have time free for my niece. So, since she got there, I enjoyed as much of my free time as I could. Not even her sudden proposal was able to get me out of the calm, lazy zone I gladly found myself in.

<a href="?">googlea</a>[url=?

"Your mom says she is only getting married again after you turn eighteen. That is what? Four years from now? By that time, you'll be going to college," I just made conversation. Even though I knew that was highly improbable to happen, I wouldn't oppose the idea at all, as I very much enjoyed spending time with her. I never had kids, never wanted any. Damn, I wasn't even married. Having Ava there was almost like having a daughter, but better. She was bright, sweet, obedient, and very, very mature—a kid who was forced to grow up too fast.

"Three years and ten months, but that's true. I hope I can move out way before that, though. I can't stand my mom or her boyfriend anymore."

It seemed like we were having the same old conversation, me telling her mother did the best she could after my brother had bailed on them, showing up once a year, sometimes, to let us know he was alive and then disappear from our lives again. That altogether was a lie, as I knew her mother was a mess, too. Ava was staying with me for two weeks as her mom had decided to travel to Florida. She wanted to have some fun with her new boyfriend in the middle of a pandemic, not caring about her work as a bartender, just leaving her daughter with her well-off brother-in-law. The young girl had asked to stay behind so she wouldn't have to quarantine and lose even more of her already troubled first year of high school, and there was no way I would say no to anything she asked me, especially something like that.

We didn't follow up with the conversation, though. We didn't talk anymore because something had caught my eye before that happened. Her shorts were too big for her, intentionally, as to make them extra comfortable. If she were in any other position, that would have been fine, but from that angle, I could clearly see that Ava didn't have panties on. I was absolutely entranced by what I saw for a good two minutes before I snapped back to reality and decided to do the right thing. That, or I would end up doing something I would regret very much later.

edited 03 May 2021 at 09:49 AM

Marci Bird

asked 06 Jan 2021 at 08:04 AM

Marci Bird

votes

answers

views

I recently purchased a Marshall SC20H, I have noticed that there is a lot of "noise" in the amp when the FX loop is engaged. The nature of the noise is broad band hiss, similar to white noise. I am wondering if there is something I can do to remedy this problem, or if this is a flaw in the unit.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You

asked 14 Jan 2022 at 10:55 PM

Dan Mead

votes

answers

views

Hi!

Is there any hope to see one? I think the Jubilee Reissues are great amps, I've had the 20W head and combo, but I'd like to have just a bit more power without going full size head. The 2553 would be just perfect, 25/50W but still a compact foorprint. 

Of course I could always hunt down an original 2553, but at least here in Finland the prices for original Jubilees are skyrocketing...

Br,

Juha Suominen

Finland

asked 04 Nov 2021 at 06:51 AM

Juha Suominen

votes

answer

views

my problem is i can not connect to my computer.it just tells me its not connected.please what do i do to fix it .thanks very  po. i tryed your fix no help.

asked 05 Apr 2019 at 05:20 PM

wayne Ingram

votes

answers

views

4/1

Follow up: Tried contacting Marshall with email provided. Every time We prove we are not a robot, 3 of us verifying code, it says wrong code and blows us out? If anyone has info on a remedy, either replacing my Code 50 amp and or footswitch, or some pattern of buttons to hit to correct, I'd rest easy. 

Problem,

On any of the 30 presets I've programmed to footswitch and change to switch mode for effects,  the 1 button and 3 button turn on and off together. 2 works fine. It all worked great till a few days ago.  I see a advantage of programming 2 effects with one button...... But I want out of that.

Greetings, 

Got everything working great........till assigned FX switch 1 or 3 turns on and off together. 2 is the only independent. Figured I must of hit something just wrong....... Searched, experimented. What did I do wrong? 

Cheers,

Scott

edited 01 Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM

sj bennett

asked 30 Mar 2019 at 07:01 PM

sj bennett

votes

answers

views

Hi

I am thinking about buying this amp.

Is the effects loop engaged by deafult. i.e no F/S connected

Can Effects Loop be switched  on/off by a Line 6 HX Effects (as well as using HX for channel switching).

Does Effects Loop   "tone suck" much?

Any experience/advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

asked 09 Oct 2021 at 01:31 PM

John Lockwood
Showing results 3281 to 3300 of 3523
Loading - please wait...