Questions
Showing results 3301 to 3320 of 3910

votes

answers

views

NEEDED RESPONSE FOR LOW MARSHALL REF VL VE00051 WHERE YOU CAN GET IT. COULD ANY HELP ME.

asked 07 Jul 2017 at 03:46 PM

MARIO ENRIQUE GARZON GONZALEZ

votes

answer

views

Hi, i am using a code 50, and i cannot store the vlume levels in presets.

I am using 3 diferent presets, but i cannot level the volumes, i think that CODE dont store that.

How can i solve this ?? Its very importan, otherwise its a complete mess....all the presets with diferente volume levels....

Please HELP ME !!!

Thanks

asked 06 Jul 2017 at 05:45 AM

miguel souto (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello guys,

I recently purchased a Year model 1973 50 watt Plexi head and wanted to replace the knobs on the amp.  The current knobs have set-screw knobs. 

Question:  Do the push-on replacement knobs fit properly on the shafts?  Or do I need to replace with set-screw knobs only?

Thanks

Victor

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 07:28 PM

Victor Valverde

votes

answers

views

Hi 

This is more of a warning than a question -

I made the mistake of buying a used JVM210c on ebay -  it was problematic from day one. I spent well over a $1,000 on repairs over the course of a year.

I finally found a tech who knew what he was doing - turns out the JVM210c has issues with the preamp pc board. The amp sounds greats since the board was replaced and have had no new issues.

I don't know how widespread the issue is but make sure you get a good warranty before you buy.

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 02:52 PM

Lawrence Medeiros

votes

answers

views

Today I tried to connect my guitar via iRig and a common audio cable to my Code 50.

The sound was really muddy without any treble... Same when I play music from my phone over the audio input... 

Can anyone confirm this?

And is there a way to control the input volume?

Thanks and regards 

Seb

asked 04 Jul 2017 at 09:40 PM

Sebastian Bayer

votes

answer

views

The CODE Footswitch manual is not very informative.

I watched all the youtube videos I could find on it but I'm still confused on how some of the functions operate.

Can anyone provide me with a link to a more comprehensive document?

Thanks,

asked 30 Jun 2017 at 08:05 PM

Bryan Como

votes

answers

views

just got an iPad Pro through my job and would live to try and record my code 25 using the micro usb output. Anyone know how I can do this? Does anyone make a cable with a male micro usb on one end and a male lightning connector on the othe end? Do I need a specific interface or can I use some kind of adapter? Can't seem to easily find anything on the ole interwebs about how to do this. TIA. 

asked 30 Jun 2017 at 03:09 AM

david neely

votes

answer

views

how do i download patches from amp to computer...it says my password is incorrect

asked 29 Jun 2017 at 04:56 PM

Blaine Holcomb (1)

votes

answers

views

Especially on low strings, low notes.

Worse on neck pickups.

JTM45 especially bad.

Or is it just that my guitars have hotter pickups? Then again, some of my neck pickups aren't that hot and even switched to single-coil, it gets muddy and boomy.

The settings don't really help. Tried changes on all settings... EQ, cabs, preamps, amps, presence, resonance, you name it.

Or is it because I play at room volumes? Still need to try a headphone to see if it's speaker or emulator...

asked 29 Jun 2017 at 02:51 PM

michael s (9)

votes

answer

views

my '72 50 watt doesn't have the output it used to have. Also breaks up way too fast. I'm using a boss overdrive ( same combo i've used for 30 years) and even with the gain on the pedal turned way down it's super satuated with too much distortion, high end and almost no low end. 

asked 24 Jun 2017 at 04:59 PM

Mike davis

votes

answers

views

hi! i want to add an external cab with 1x12" celestions vintage 30, what will be the speaker requirements and the steps to connect it. thank you. I want to use the stack internal speaker together with the external cab.

asked 24 Jun 2017 at 05:43 AM

Richard Roy Macatangay

votes

answer

views

Are all 3  fuses  in  the  Dsl 40c the same ?

asked 23 Jun 2017 at 12:39 PM

kirk Johnson

votes

answers

views

Hey, new member here with a (hopfully) simple 2 part question.

First off, I recently purchased an Astoria Custom combo amp and I'd like to see about converting it for use with a standard USA power outlet. Does the Power Transformer have a 110 Volt tap or would the Power transformer need to be changed out? How extensive a change is this? Is there a Service center that can make this change for me in such a way that it will not void my warranty?

And in the second part of the question, in the interim until I can get the amp converted I've been using a power transformer to step up from 110V to 220V. What is the optimal wattage rating I should be using for this amp?

Thanks so much in advance for your help on this issue. - Joe

asked 23 Jun 2017 at 08:12 AM

Joe Mergens

votes

answers

views

Hey guys, what would be the best set up for using a loop pedal with a code 50? Is it possible?

OR is there a way to start/stop recording with the looper preset via the footpedal?

Thanks in advance ;)

asked 21 Jun 2017 at 05:35 AM

Alex Hare

votes

answers

views

I have pre-ordered and am paying for the CODE 100 heqad from Sweetwater. Two questions: Are you addressing what seem to be the many issues the platform is experiencing? And is there any update on the release/ shipment date?

asked 19 Jun 2017 at 05:12 PM

Mike McElroy

votes

answer

views

G'day Team,

Just wondering if there's any info I can get on a transformer for my DBS7200? It's shit a transformer and I need to get a replacement.

Cheers

JackBoy

asked 19 Jun 2017 at 08:00 AM

Jackboy Maunder

votes

answer

views

i cant load the persets from my library when i use the app

is there any solution ?!

asked 16 Jun 2017 at 09:10 PM

mahmoud hamdon

votes

answers

views

I own 4 Marshall Pedals. The bottom plates on all of them is warping up and cracking badly on all of them. What appears to be happening is the rubber bottom is shrinking and making the pressed powdered metal bottoms to crack ad warp.  This makes the bottoms open in the center by several milimeters and the pedals no longer sit flat on a surface and in fact  rock front to back. 

I need to know if I can buy replacement bottoms for them. These arent cheap pedals and I'd like to keep using them. The problem with the rounded bottoms make them highly unstable and even a hazzard.  more then once I went to step down on one and the rounded bottoms have caused me to loose my footing and nearly fallen.  This can be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Its OK to make the pedal bodies out of powdered metal. Most manufactures do because its used in injection moulding,  but your company is the only one O've seen using it for bottoms. Most manufacturers are wise enough to know you need a steel plate for the bottom.  The white metal is not a stable rigid compound and can fracture easily.  The rubber bumper is either shrinking on one side or expanding on the other making the plate expand and crack.

This really needs to be addressed by Marshall. It only takes one musician falling because of this manufacturing defect and Marshall will be in a lawsuit. 

I simply want to purchase new bottoms. The warping is so bad at this point I cant use the pedals properly.  If I remove the screws the bottom plates will simply crumble to bits. These pedals were bought over a series of years from several sources too so its not a batch problem its a manufacturing flaw.

asked 16 Jun 2017 at 01:40 PM

William Gary

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall Team,

Yesterday I bought a CODE 25 amp and after some quick fiddling with it I'm more than happy with the sounds I can get.

Unfortunately today I wanted to check out the app features and here's where the experience went south.

I am able to connect to the amp via Bluetooth and stream music but when I open the app I don't get the 'Connect' red tab and the 'Menu\Code' section gives no search results regardless of how many times I try.

Before you refer me to the standards - I've tried them. I went through 'close app -> remove from last viewed apps -> unpair BT -> amp off -> amp on-> etc...', I went through same routine but with uninstalling the app and installing it once again. Phone restarts - also done. Hell, I even reinstalled the firmware on the amp (it was the latest one from the very beginning in case you wonder). No success whatosever.

Gateway app - ver. 1.4.2

Phone - Galaxy S7

Android - ver. 6.0.1

Hope you will be able to help.

Mike

asked 15 Jun 2017 at 11:56 AM

Michal W

votes

answer

views

haven't even received my Code 50 yet and already doubting my decision the way the app is set up...

how do I add the downloaded presets to the app?

[EDIT: figured out how to manage the library]

why do I have to overwrite original presets to create my own?

[EDIT: seeing now how it adds a backup when I copy another preset on top]

would it be too hard to add more empty banks of 100 to the library?

[EDIT: finally figured out how to view and edit the library in 'My Gateway' tab on this site] 

why can't I select only some of the presets I want to reset to original settings? It's all or nothing for resetting.

edited 14 Jun 2017 at 04:36 PM

michael s (9)

asked 14 Jun 2017 at 01:38 AM

michael s (9)
Showing results 3301 to 3320 of 3910
Loading - please wait...