Questions
Showing results 3301 to 3320 of 3880

votes

answer

views

i don't have a serial number on the back of my amp. There is no sticker with it on there. Where can I find it so that I can register my amp a get the warranty?!?

asked 31 Mar 2017 at 03:18 AM

Everett Boozer

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Anyone got any glam rock presets(sweet slade t rex)

just got my code 50 and im not impressed yet

Cheers guys n gals

asked 29 Mar 2017 at 01:36 PM

Stephen Farrow

votes

answer

views

Hi there,Back in 2000 or 2001 I bought a Jcm 2000 - 100w dsl 1960a cab...made in england I'm sure.Nowadays you can get a dslh and cab for $1200-$1799.Is the quality the same,and is the JCM2000 worth much more than that.Thats what I had in it 17 yrs ago,but haven't seen the price higher than that. some of the heads are $2500 alone now. thanks and please help clear me up on this .

DSL

asked 27 Mar 2017 at 09:24 PM

joe magliocca

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall Team,

I have just recently got my code and thanks for this really nice amp. I got world class sounds for this low price and again.. thanks.

Gateway really makes me much happier and  I plan to bring it up to stage for small ocassion, without footswitch (not available in my country), with the help of gateway and no need to bring those heavy gears. But I realize that I can not switch from one to another setup in a short time while playing.

So in getaway, I would suggest to add one tab showing 4 buttons which is, in individual mode, bassically on off switch for prefx, mod, delay, and power. And other 2 buttons for bank up and bank down. 

So, if we have 100 preset then it can be grouped and stored into 25banks with four variation that can be selected from those 4 buttons.

Just like the layout of multi effect processor.

Emm... need a switch to select individual or bank mode... and square bright yellow and red lamps for each button.

Emm... and display to show the active bank and sub bank... like 24.2 (bank no.24 patch no.2).

Sorry if it sounds like asking too much.

Did I?

Cheers,

Javen

edited 14 Apr 2017 at 04:50 AM

Javen Roth (13)

asked 27 Mar 2017 at 09:18 AM

Javen Roth (13)

votes

answer

views

settings-bluetooth-says connected.  Gateway-menu says not connected.  3 hours of chasing this around in a circle.  I'm not impressed.  Some instructions please.

asked 27 Mar 2017 at 02:52 AM

Ronald carnes

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,

I just recently got a nice Code 25. And I am trying to record the sound through USB with Sonar Producer 8 in windows 10 OS. However, Sonar wont recognize Code. There are 3 options for audio devices in Sonar, which is MME, WDM KS and ASIO. When it switched to ASIO, Code is not shown at all, but when switched to either MME or WDM, Sonar tells me  error in the Code USB driver with 2 options, "disabled" or "use anyway". And if I choose use anyway, Code will be shown but can not be selected as input for audio channel.

Checked the support from Sonar, Marshall Code has not  listed in their support/download site.

Here is the address : www.cakewalk.com/support/hardwaresetup.

Anybody has solution for this?

Note : No problem at all for playback from windows to Code. Only problem for recording.

Any help or opinion will be appreciated.

Javen

asked 26 Mar 2017 at 01:01 PM

Javen Roth (13)

votes

answer

views

hello these days my amp would play and the sound would go low and back to regular sound without touching the sound nobs of the amp.

i beleive its time to change some tubes.

whats wierd is last tiem i changed my tubes since then everytime i turn off the amp there are clicking/sizzlling sounds and i brought it to be check and got said not to worry is that true?

i just talked to a luthier and ive been told i should not only change the tube but bias it as well?

i am from canads what price should this service be arround? 

Is it possible to get el34 the same one that came with the amp originally? The person who changed ly tubes lst time said its not possible.

thank you in advance.

David

asked 25 Mar 2017 at 01:16 AM

David Lebee

votes

answers

views

I've had my Code amp for a couple of weeks and managed to connect it to my iPhone which is running the latest ios 10.2.1.  I also got it to connect to a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 6.0.1.  The connection didn't always work and sometimes dropped out.  I've updated the Amp to the latest firmware to hopefully cure the connection issues and now my phone and tablet just can't detect the amp at all.  I've tried turning on and off, resetting everything, forgetting the device etc. etc. but it's like the amp just doesn't have Bluetooth.  As no device can see the amp then Gateway just isn't possible to use as it also can't detect a phone or tablet. My devices can see each other but it's like the Amp just doesn't have Bluetooth.  I've also tried searching for it with an Ipad but this also couldn't see the Amp ?  It looks like the Bluetooth has died on the Amp but thought I'd ask if anyone has any ideas of anything to try or otherwise I'll have to take it back to the dealer and either try another one or replace it with a Fender Mustang.  It's a good amp but seems to have to many glitches at the moment looking at the forums.  I'll give it one more go though if anyone has any suggestions to try.  Any ideas anyone ? Many thanks for reading.

Thanks for the responses.  I think it is a hardware issue though with the bluetooth just not working on the Amp.  It doesn't seem to matter what device I use the amplifier just isn't visible to anything ?

edited 27 Mar 2017 at 11:36 AM

David Keeley

asked 24 Mar 2017 at 10:40 PM

David Keeley

votes

answers

views

This really stinks...

I have a brand new Code 25 and it stops playing through the speaker after a few seconds.  The output is always there when I plug in a headset, but the speaker plays for a few seconds then goes quiet.  I redownloaded and installed the firmware.  I tried different settings and different presets.  Nothing works.  Any other advice before i talke it back to the Guitar Center?

asked 24 Mar 2017 at 01:30 AM

George Martin

votes

answer

views

asked 23 Mar 2017 at 10:01 PM

Simon Lewis

votes

answers

views

Hello, code 50 footswitch . How do you re set foot switch to the original set up so that as you press each button 1,2,3, they activate one effect at a time. Currently for example press button one all three lights turn from red to green, or green to red

asked 23 Mar 2017 at 08:12 AM

rene bird

vote

answers

views

I bought a marshall code & the thng just stops working all the time. It does not loose all power, it just looses sound. I have to switch the power on & off for it to work again. Its getting worse & worse. I am about to smash this thing.

asked 23 Mar 2017 at 02:53 AM

Jason Munday

vote

answers

views

Hello!

!!! Ok, my bad. Figured it out. Had to put the amp in pairing more (Rev & Power) - then all is well. Sorry. !!!

(Feel dumb, bt I'll leave this in case someone else has similar issue.)

I had the amp successfully paird with a prior phone (Moto Droid as well - 2 yrs old?) Got a new phone - described above - Android v7. Not able to pair. Have uninstalled the Gateway app, (that got in the way last time, until the phone & amp were paired, then an install / connect went fine). This time... I get a cryptic, possibly IP6 number that looks like a device address. No code to enter, or anything to do. Phone says "Pairing..." waits maybe 10 seconds, then returns with "Pairing..." gone - no message, no nothing. Tried many many times. Cannot "forget the device" - phone doesn't offer a lot of choices: pair or disable Bluetooth is all...

Will the Code work with this phone? IS there a trick I hope I don't know? I sort of like the app - although I often use the knobs - it's just easier... So... I'm not going to hate you forever, but have to join the folks that are dissappointed with this. Amps are marvelous, but this software isn't measuring up I'm afraid.

Anyway, any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Steve

edited 22 Mar 2017 at 08:34 PM

Steve Noyes (3)

asked 22 Mar 2017 at 07:44 PM

Steve Noyes (3)

votes

answers

views

I was wondering if the Code amps were at all compatible with regular pedals and not just the Code footswitch. If anyboy has experience on this, please help or give me some advice.

Thank you.

asked 18 Mar 2017 at 10:25 PM

Michael Huisamen (2)

votes

answer

views

how can i get diff. sounds like foreigner....from my code 50...and zeppelin  sounds...

asked 18 Mar 2017 at 03:36 PM

Blaine Holcomb (1)

votes

answer

views

I've had my Code25 for about 4 months and it worked fine the first 3. Then about a month ago, the preset readout faded to being almost unreadable. Then today, it stopped working completely. I can't use it for my guitar or as a Bluetooth player. Not sure what to do next?

asked 17 Mar 2017 at 05:44 AM

Tim Parnell

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall team,

I successfully connected my code 25 via USB on Windows 8.1 

It's recognized by Windows, you can see it as CODE on device manager. 

My problem is, when loading Cubase 8 AI (I have the latest updated version) you can't select CODE drivers (or as an audio interface) 

Once you are inside Cubase normally if you go to device setup CODE should be there on the list. Since I can't select it as an input source by anyways I can't record anything. 

The process was very smooth with Yamaha thr10 or with some other audio interfaces. 

Can you please help me how to use my CODE as input device, or as an audio interface. (I also have the latest firmware updated)

Thanks. 

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 08:18 PM

Gurhan Ozkaya (1)

votes

answers

views

Bought a CODE 50 for my grandson for Christmas and have been trying to get a response from Marshall to have this Amp fixed ior replaced. I've tried 2 different power chords with no effect.. I've sent 4 different e-mails and called youyr number without any response. I do get a letter from the SULLIVAN GROUP...Please help

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 05:58 PM

Curt Scheibel

votes

answers

views

I'm the user of CODE25. It's very  useful when playing guitar and recording the simple contents.

It's really almost reproduce the key charactoristics of each amp and cabinet.

By the way,

I want to using it when playing acoustic guitar.

Why don't marshall develop the acoustic amp model for CODE?

Or already they try for Christmas box?

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 06:01 AM

Ted Kim

votes

answer

views

How do I restore my Code amp footswitch to its original settings so I can just scroll through my amps presets?

asked 15 Mar 2017 at 05:33 PM

Mike Ward (2)
Showing results 3301 to 3320 of 3880
Loading - please wait...