Questions
Showing results 3321 to 3340 of 3523

votes

answer

views

I would like to use the preamp on a dsl40, and the output stage on a DSL5CR , so I have the preamp features of the dsl40, and the low power of the DSL5CR. Is it safe to use the Dsl40 effects out into the effects return on a dsl5cr?  Would it be harmful to either amp?

asked 08 Mar 2021 at 06:42 PM

Brett Mort

votes

answers

views

Would Marshall ever consider reissuing the JMD:1 heads ? I own the 50watt and hands down , best amp head - maybe except jvm- Marshall ever made in last 20 years 

thanks 

John 

JMD

asked 18 Feb 2021 at 08:14 AM

Johnathan McLam (1)

votes

answers

views

Can you tell me if it is possible to use the expression pedal at the F / C input as a midi?
Amplifier marshal code 25. If yes, what kind of pedal model?

asked 13 Mar 2021 at 11:58 AM

Victor Zyrianov

votes

answer

views

How do I switch off the voice on my new Marshall speaker ?, it is doing my head in and I don't want it or need it.

asked 12 Oct 2020 at 11:40 AM

eril fosh

votes

answer

views

Hey everyone hope all is well out there, just a quick question about playing songs and jammin along. How do you adjust volume levels sothat everything is nice and even? Thanks and cheers in advance.

asked 07 Jun 2020 at 12:46 AM

Randy Green

votes

answer

views

Recently I heard a loud pop when going from standby to the 40 watt channel.  Amp still seems to work ok but since then there is a kind of minor but noticeable high pitch sound when on that 40 watt channel.  Cant hear it when on 20 watt.   You can hear it with nothing plugged into the amp and also when my guitar is plugged in.   The only noise noticeable before was just the normal kind of hiss sound that seems to be normal.   Also it doesnt get worse or better by turning the volume up or down.  Its just kind of there from the moment you click it on to the 40 watt.   Can hear it on clean channels also.   I'm 90 percent sure it seemed to have started right after that loud kind of pop when going from standy to the 40 watt.    Any thoughts or ideas on how to solve this?    Thanks for any input!!

edited 18 Apr 2022 at 12:48 AM

Casey Byrne

asked 17 Apr 2022 at 11:44 PM

Casey Byrne

votes

answers

views

I just dumped a half can of Red Bull onto the panel of my code50. Now no sound come out. It powers in fine, all the dials and buttons seem to work, just no sound comes out. It connects to my phone via Bluetooth but no sound comes out when I try to play music from that either. Any advice would be welcome. I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting it. 

asked 14 Apr 2022 at 01:33 AM

David Engelman (1)

votes

answers

views

Hay alguna fecha estimativa para la actualizacion del firmware 1.45? ..cuando  estara disponible?

asked 13 Sep 2021 at 11:53 PM

Enrique Ledezma

votes

answers

views

I have a Dx50a amp. I have to run a patch cord from Fx out to Fx in to get steady volume. With out it. Only by wiggling the lead in the input jack , can i get volume, that hangs for a second or 2 then it disolves and the volume is gone again. And it takes a lot of messing around to find a sweet spot to get it to do that. Any thoughts to whats going on? It seem to take away from the amp using the way i have been with the patch cable.

asked 15 May 2020 at 01:43 PM

Steve Moulton

votes

answer

views

I recently got a new iPadPro.  I can Bluetooth to my Code25, but when I open the MyMarshall app I get the following:  "Context 3D not available!  Possible reasons:  wrong renderMode or missing device support."  What does that mean and how do I get the app to open?  I deleted the app and reinstalled and have powered the 25 down and restarted.

asked 24 Mar 2022 at 08:41 PM

Jim Capozziello

votes

answer

views

how to use the guitar tuner on my code 50

asked 16 May 2022 at 08:28 AM

Schyular Phillips

votes

answer

views

When I change the preset, the volume increases very much each time, only when I move the knob, the volume on the amplifier returns to the previously set level. The problem also occurs during changes to the foodswitch....

asked 28 Apr 2022 at 01:44 PM

Cezary Górny

votes

answers

views

When changing from one guitar to another live do I have to shut off the amp? 

Also does it matter which power setting I use when silently recording by DI?

asked 01 Mar 2021 at 04:34 AM

Joe B

votes

answer

views

I want to buy for home use something like the type of https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-headphones. Or is it better to buy a marshal from the same price category ??

asked 20 Nov 2018 at 03:40 PM

Ivan Ost

votes

answers

views

Buenas, tengo la cabina Marshall code 100 y una interface scarlett 2i2. Me preguntaba si es posible conectar el marshall a la interface a través del fx loop o si por el contrario solo es recomendable hacerlo de otro modo. Mi intención es grabar el sonido del Code a través de la interface. He visto algún video donde conectan el multiefectos por ejemplo un Kemper a la interface a través del send del fx loop a la entrada de la interface pero desconozco si la Code también se puede conectar así al ser digital. Gracias de antemano. 

asked 23 Oct 2021 at 08:23 AM

Adrian Rodríguez

votes

answers

views

I picked up a 1984 JCM 800 2203, White Anniversary Series from a friend and guitar player for Overkill. Anyone have any information about the rarity and siqnificance of this amp? Thanks.

asked 17 Dec 2020 at 04:21 PM

Buck Thompson

votes

answer

views

Hi I bought Stanmore II alexa the problem that there is no Italian language. Do you know how I can set the Italian language for alexa?
Thank you

asked 23 Oct 2020 at 07:46 PM

Gianluca Guatteri

votes

answer

views

I have an older 8240 valvastate. Wien i play the clean Channel, the Sound disappears for one second, if I pres the crunch channel, the problem disappears. I have a teknicien to check, but he can't locate the failure. Please help.

Best Regards

Jan Hamann DK 

asked 26 Feb 2021 at 12:34 PM

Jan Hamann

votes

answer

views

Good Morning

I have a S/A 3394D amp which I thought is a 1972 50 watt lead (sticker on back of amp states lead) but on the sticker in the inside of the amp is states bass ?

can you tell me the correct model number of this amp and is it a lead or bass ?

Thank you

Mike

asked 25 Jun 2020 at 02:34 PM

Mike Bagnole

votes

answers

views

hello everyone I play a les paul into my code100h, then into a DI box that goes back to the board and P.A...........I hate my sound,i am very old school so I want my 2x12 cab. onstage...but oh did I mention I'm on the Worship team ay my church.....if I have to use a D.I. for now can anyone recommend one for my situation?

asked 02 May 2020 at 06:35 AM

David Wells (20)
Showing results 3321 to 3340 of 3523
Loading - please wait...