Questions
Showing results 3341 to 3360 of 3903

votes

answer

views

Hi,

On Dec, 2014 I bought a Marshall MG50CFX. During the last period, the amplifier became unstable, showing a strange issue: after 10-15 minutes, randomically the sound was crippling and then vanishing, with the volume control unactive. Only a complete power switch off-on resolve the issue for a while.

Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance. Max (Rome-Italy) 

asked 20 May 2017 at 06:43 PM

Massimo Aceti

votes

answer

views

Good day,

I try connect Marshall Acton to my PC with Bluetooth 2.0, but require PIN code. 0000 or 1111 not work.
What is the pin on this speaker?

edited 20 May 2017 at 11:38 AM

Marek Bujko (10)

asked 20 May 2017 at 11:37 AM

Marek Bujko (10)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have recently opend up the DSL15H I have bought second hand and, surprise, a resistor has fallen off from somewhere in the head, down on the floor.

The resistor is a 5K6, 1/2 Watt resistor, and it looks like it has been snipped clean off from the board, as the legs are about 2 mm long, and bent. I have checked the schematics, and the only two 5K6 resistors I have found are R62 and R63, in the power amp section. Both of these are sitting firmly in place on the PCB.

Can you please advise if there is another 5K6 resistor in the circuit I have missed, and need to check? The head has worked OK so far and as far as I can tell, and I have not dared power it up since I found that resistor ; I will probably not dare until I hear from you guys.

Many thanks

Fred

edited 19 May 2017 at 09:19 AM

Frederic BERAUD

asked 19 May 2017 at 09:11 AM

Frederic BERAUD

votes

answers

views

Hi there

I'm a new member of this interesting forum.

I use a preamp JMP 1 through a Power Amp 9100. Vintage now, yes. 

Are there users of this equipment, in order to exchange tips and comments?

Thanks,

Ariel

asked 19 May 2017 at 01:29 AM

Ariel Stratobanez

votes

answers

views

Freinds,

In the past, occasionally, my Code50 would cause upper register tones to sound out of tune, quavering, in fact. If I reinstalled the firmware, the amp functioned properly. Now, no matter what setings or what guitar I use, the problem persists. I have reset the presets and reinstalled the firmware several times.

The amp has not been abused or subjected to inappropriate use. In home studio only.

What can you tell me?

Jim

asked 18 May 2017 at 05:03 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answers

views

I bought a CODE 25 amp and I can’t connect with any computer, I have tried with 2 different cabes and some differente OS: Windows 7, 10 and macSierra. I was thinking to update the firmware but, I can do that because the amp is unable to be recoginized by a computer!

It`s really frustrating!

asked 17 May 2017 at 10:16 PM

Rodrigo Prestes Machado

votes

answer

views

i havent done any update yet to my code 25 and the new updated app works fine with my amp straight out of the box....bit loathed to do so with all the issues many others seem to be having...so just wondering just what update the firmware is up to...

whilst  you are there MR Marshall,  for others interested....code 50 and code 100 firmware update number as well please...

i cant find that info anywhere 

asked 16 May 2017 at 09:35 AM

dave thomas (18)

votes

answer

views

Hello! I recently picked up an odd little Marshall bass cab and I wanted to learn more about it. The people I bought it from received it in a storage container auction and it appears old and well traveled. It's a 2x8 bass cab. Tried searching for anything like it but I couldn't find anything on it. Super weird. Sounds really cool! Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

asked 14 May 2017 at 01:17 PM

Nicholas Donnellan

votes

answer

views

i have a Marshall MG30 amp 12 months old and sometimes while playing the two channel light just glow orange and the amp freezes untill turned off,any ideas

asked 14 May 2017 at 09:02 AM

john shaw

votes

answer

views

hello friends of Marshall.

Rory Gallagher has played Marshall amplifliers in recent years, is it possible to make an Rory Gallagher signature JMP combo amp.

Thank you Marshall.

Machiel Lucassen

Holland/Netherlands

asked 14 May 2017 at 01:12 AM

Machiel Lucassen

votes

answer

views

I see many other presets available form other people that are NOT Marshall assigned presets.  Most of these have a different name like a user name assigned by their creator.  How on earth does one name their own or edited preset so it can be assigned to the CODE and into the footswitch.  I specifically DO NOT want to save the edited preset under the original name like American OD or Plexi.  I would like my own name like -  Heavy Classic 1 and Heavy Classic 2 or 3.

asked 13 May 2017 at 06:40 AM

Kev Lawlor (1)

votes

answer

views

I have an Iphone 7, bluetooth is on and it recognizes the amp but no matter what I try, it will not let me start up.  It will not connect.  The only message I get is make sure you are in range?  I would love to use the phone as the amp screen is small and hard to read.

asked 10 May 2017 at 09:50 PM

Dan Saucier

votes

answer

views

Can anyone tell me if there has been a firmware update within the last month?  As there doesn't seem to be any notification anyware of new updates, and connecting my laptop to the amp every few weeks to find out is a bind when you just want to rock!

asked 10 May 2017 at 07:55 AM

Carl Forster (4)

votes

answer

views

asked 10 May 2017 at 06:49 AM

Jeff Turner

votes

answer

views

Why are we still unable to edit the parameters of the presets we have uploaded? If for some reason we've altered them on our own amps and wish to update the ones that have already been uploaded and gained popularity, the latter would have to be deleted and the new, updated preset would be buried beneath the clutter.

Are we ever going to get more amp models, etc? The update cycle is pretty much nonexistent. That's not how it should be in this day and age. It's worse than Samsung, and that says a whole lot.

asked 10 May 2017 at 01:07 AM

Eugene Ooi (3)

votes

answers

views

bonjour

quel est le dernier firmware pour un code 50 et est ce necessaire si tout fonctionne correctement

merci

asked 08 May 2017 at 05:28 PM

eric lelard

votes

answer

views

I have a AS100D . I have just started playing bass guitar. Is is OK to use the AS100D for a Bass Guitar?

Thanks

Ray

asked 07 May 2017 at 02:00 PM

Ray Johnston

votes

answers

views

j'aimerais avoir le manuel en Francais.

merci.

asked 06 May 2017 at 01:48 PM

Claude Garrier

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Grand Prime phone that's about a year old and the Google Play Store lists it as not compatible with this version???  Any idea why or if I might be able to use this app anytime soon? 
This functionality was a big selling point in my decision to buy a Code 50 and it doesn't seem to work.

I control many other Bluetooth devices with this phone,  so it's not a limitation of the phone.

asked 05 May 2017 at 03:55 PM

Howard Tattrie

votes

answer

views

I listened to the amp demos of the JVC 410.  Love the tonal versatility.  

I do not gig.  Only play at home.  So I don't need a 100 watt amp.  Does Marshall have a lower watt amp that offers similar tones and tonal versatility like the JVC 410?   Thank you.

edited 04 May 2017 at 06:59 PM

Paul Scheufler

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:58 PM

Paul Scheufler
Showing results 3341 to 3360 of 3903
Loading - please wait...