Questions
Showing results 3341 to 3360 of 3909

vote

answers

views

I bought a marshall code & the thng just stops working all the time. It does not loose all power, it just looses sound. I have to switch the power on & off for it to work again. Its getting worse & worse. I am about to smash this thing.

asked 23 Mar 2017 at 02:53 AM

Jason Munday

vote

answers

views

Hello!

!!! Ok, my bad. Figured it out. Had to put the amp in pairing more (Rev & Power) - then all is well. Sorry. !!!

(Feel dumb, bt I'll leave this in case someone else has similar issue.)

I had the amp successfully paird with a prior phone (Moto Droid as well - 2 yrs old?) Got a new phone - described above - Android v7. Not able to pair. Have uninstalled the Gateway app, (that got in the way last time, until the phone & amp were paired, then an install / connect went fine). This time... I get a cryptic, possibly IP6 number that looks like a device address. No code to enter, or anything to do. Phone says "Pairing..." waits maybe 10 seconds, then returns with "Pairing..." gone - no message, no nothing. Tried many many times. Cannot "forget the device" - phone doesn't offer a lot of choices: pair or disable Bluetooth is all...

Will the Code work with this phone? IS there a trick I hope I don't know? I sort of like the app - although I often use the knobs - it's just easier... So... I'm not going to hate you forever, but have to join the folks that are dissappointed with this. Amps are marvelous, but this software isn't measuring up I'm afraid.

Anyway, any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Steve

edited 22 Mar 2017 at 08:34 PM

Steve Noyes (3)

asked 22 Mar 2017 at 07:44 PM

Steve Noyes (3)

votes

answers

views

I was wondering if the Code amps were at all compatible with regular pedals and not just the Code footswitch. If anyboy has experience on this, please help or give me some advice.

Thank you.

asked 18 Mar 2017 at 10:25 PM

Michael Huisamen (2)

votes

answer

views

how can i get diff. sounds like foreigner....from my code 50...and zeppelin  sounds...

asked 18 Mar 2017 at 03:36 PM

Blaine Holcomb (1)

votes

answer

views

I've had my Code25 for about 4 months and it worked fine the first 3. Then about a month ago, the preset readout faded to being almost unreadable. Then today, it stopped working completely. I can't use it for my guitar or as a Bluetooth player. Not sure what to do next?

asked 17 Mar 2017 at 05:44 AM

Tim Parnell

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall team,

I successfully connected my code 25 via USB on Windows 8.1 

It's recognized by Windows, you can see it as CODE on device manager. 

My problem is, when loading Cubase 8 AI (I have the latest updated version) you can't select CODE drivers (or as an audio interface) 

Once you are inside Cubase normally if you go to device setup CODE should be there on the list. Since I can't select it as an input source by anyways I can't record anything. 

The process was very smooth with Yamaha thr10 or with some other audio interfaces. 

Can you please help me how to use my CODE as input device, or as an audio interface. (I also have the latest firmware updated)

Thanks. 

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 08:18 PM

Gurhan Ozkaya (1)

votes

answers

views

Bought a CODE 50 for my grandson for Christmas and have been trying to get a response from Marshall to have this Amp fixed ior replaced. I've tried 2 different power chords with no effect.. I've sent 4 different e-mails and called youyr number without any response. I do get a letter from the SULLIVAN GROUP...Please help

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 05:58 PM

Curt Scheibel

votes

answers

views

I'm the user of CODE25. It's very  useful when playing guitar and recording the simple contents.

It's really almost reproduce the key charactoristics of each amp and cabinet.

By the way,

I want to using it when playing acoustic guitar.

Why don't marshall develop the acoustic amp model for CODE?

Or already they try for Christmas box?

asked 16 Mar 2017 at 06:01 AM

Ted Kim

votes

answer

views

How do I restore my Code amp footswitch to its original settings so I can just scroll through my amps presets?

asked 15 Mar 2017 at 05:33 PM

Mike Ward (2)

votes

answers

views

I'm curious to hear about anybody experimenting with removing the back on their Code to see what it sounds like.

I'm not a big fan of the closed back sound, especially on small combos.  I've noticed my Code vibrates like crazy even on low volumes and I swear I can feel air puffing out of the headphone and/or pedal jacks.  The speaker seems stifled closed inside that little box like it can't move or "breath".  I'm wondering if that is causing the boomy vibrating noises this amp likes to make.

I did find one forum where someone mentioned taking the back off their 50 and they were amazed at how much it opened up the sound and it removed some of the feedback these amps seem prone to.  I'm a little worried about voiding the warranty on the amp, but am real curious about what it would sound like if I made a 1/3 back like a standard combo or something along those lines.

asked 14 Mar 2017 at 02:22 PM

Dennis Bowen (20)

votes

answer

views

good morning gentlement, i present, are mr Carelli Roberto from north Italy.i took the liberty of sending this letter to you as owner to Marshall head 2959 lead, to which i have to match the case. I wanted to know, if possible, how the case model was originally paired amp 2959(the autputs are 4 and 8 omh only). If you have other news about this amp i wuold be glad to by know.tnk in advance fore your attention and i wish you good thing.

greeting

mr Carelli

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 10:58 PM

roberto carelli

votes

answer

views

Getting a fair amount of hum in the FX loop with my DSL 50 head.

It's not the pedals. No problem in front.

Is this a common failure?

Tubes are good, and bias is at about 43mv, and even.

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 04:07 PM

Jeff Williams

votes

answers

views

Just got a  Samsung Tab S and Goolge play lets me download the Gateway app and I can see some aspects of the app but no text. Is tere a fix for this? Runnning Android 6.0.1

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 03:51 PM

Nathan Smith

votes

answer

views

Hello

Please could you quote me a price to re-tolex in purple levant with basketweave speaker grill on a 1990 Marshall 8x10 speaker cabinet.

Recover without the plastic corners i.e. like all the 60's marshall speaker cabs were.

I will strip the cab prior to delivering it to you.

My email address is luapnameloc@aol.com

Regards

Paul Coleman

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 01:42 PM

Paul Coleman

votes

answers

views

Hey guys, has anyone got a good Santana preset for a Black Magic Woman vibe?

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 12:48 PM

Cary Thiessen

votes

answer

views

after update de amp make bad sound ....  the sound is broke..

asked 12 Mar 2017 at 09:33 PM

javi hernandez

vote

answers

views

hello Marshall Team

sorry but i have a other question!

i want to use the Turner with the Marshall Code Footswitch.

i have the Code 50.

witch buttons on the Pedl i have to push to turn on the Tuner?

maybe i'am blind, but i cant find it, also dont find in the manual...

thank you

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 10:01 PM

Maik Satow (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello Marshall Team

a question with an example 

i want a clean sound (maybe JTM45) on bank a and maybe a BluesBreaker on bank b, so far-no probelm!

and on the switch mode i want the compressor on 1, the overdrive on 2, and the distorsion on 3.

i want 3 pre FX on the 3 Buttons. No Mod and no Delay

Is that possible?

Thank you!

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 09:53 PM

Maik Satow (1)

votes

answer

views

Good morning Marshall team.
I have the Marshall code 50 for a few weeks and am really excited about the sound flexibility of the amp.
Unfortunately works with me gateway app on my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.
I was able to establish a connection via Bluetooth and also transfer music but with the gateway app I could not connect.
Few can I use the presses from the Manuel phone.
Now I have but a week ago of Samsung an updates to the Android version 6.0.1 received.
Although the version is higher, I now get the message on the app,
(Your device is not compatible with this version) and can not install the app anymore.
It would be nice if there was a solution for this.
Otherwise I am as already described fully excited and would also still the top part 100W
To consider.

With kind regards.

Peter Niederer

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 06:59 PM

Peter Niederer (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall 

I just bought a code 25, downloaded the app and tried to pair my amp to my phone which is a One Plus 3t.

However it doesn't pair like my Bose speaker, it only associates but nothing more, then in the app I can't manage to connect to the amp. Is my phone the problem? 

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 03:20 PM

Louis Chirol
Showing results 3341 to 3360 of 3909
Loading - please wait...