Questions
Showing results 3361 to 3380 of 3911

votes

answer

views

Can anyone tell me if there has been a firmware update within the last month?  As there doesn't seem to be any notification anyware of new updates, and connecting my laptop to the amp every few weeks to find out is a bind when you just want to rock!

asked 10 May 2017 at 07:55 AM

Carl Forster (4)

votes

answer

views

asked 10 May 2017 at 06:49 AM

Jeff Turner

votes

answer

views

Why are we still unable to edit the parameters of the presets we have uploaded? If for some reason we've altered them on our own amps and wish to update the ones that have already been uploaded and gained popularity, the latter would have to be deleted and the new, updated preset would be buried beneath the clutter.

Are we ever going to get more amp models, etc? The update cycle is pretty much nonexistent. That's not how it should be in this day and age. It's worse than Samsung, and that says a whole lot.

asked 10 May 2017 at 01:07 AM

Eugene Ooi (3)

votes

answers

views

bonjour

quel est le dernier firmware pour un code 50 et est ce necessaire si tout fonctionne correctement

merci

asked 08 May 2017 at 05:28 PM

eric lelard

votes

answer

views

I have a AS100D . I have just started playing bass guitar. Is is OK to use the AS100D for a Bass Guitar?

Thanks

Ray

asked 07 May 2017 at 02:00 PM

Ray Johnston

votes

answers

views

j'aimerais avoir le manuel en Francais.

merci.

asked 06 May 2017 at 01:48 PM

Claude Garrier

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Grand Prime phone that's about a year old and the Google Play Store lists it as not compatible with this version???  Any idea why or if I might be able to use this app anytime soon? 
This functionality was a big selling point in my decision to buy a Code 50 and it doesn't seem to work.

I control many other Bluetooth devices with this phone,  so it's not a limitation of the phone.

asked 05 May 2017 at 03:55 PM

Howard Tattrie

votes

answer

views

I listened to the amp demos of the JVC 410.  Love the tonal versatility.  

I do not gig.  Only play at home.  So I don't need a 100 watt amp.  Does Marshall have a lower watt amp that offers similar tones and tonal versatility like the JVC 410?   Thank you.

edited 04 May 2017 at 06:59 PM

Paul Scheufler

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:58 PM

Paul Scheufler

votes

answers

views

Is the Randy Rhaods prest on here to download ? Or can someone tell me were it is on here.

Thanks

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:51 PM

Robert Suitto

votes

answer

views

If I wanted to purchase a loop station (Boss RC-30) and use that with my Marshall Code how could this be done since the loop station sits in between the Amp and guitar. If that is not supported is there something that is out their that would . That type of technology would be a good thing to add the foot switch. 

asked 04 May 2017 at 06:28 PM

Bradley Steshoski

votes

answer

views

My AS50D acoustic combo has been working beautifully and I use it for a weekly residency gig.  Yesterday the sound suddenly crackled and faded to silent on both channels.  It was very embarrassing but I finished the gig acoustically.

When I got it home it worked fine but then after a few minutes it crackled and faded again.  I wonder if it's a problem when it warms up?

Can you recommend a course of action?  I need to get back up and running asap and reliably.  Is it likely to be a simple connection that needs re-soldered so I can point an electrician in the right direction or should I just dump it as a bad job and replace with a  more reliable amp?

Thanks

asked 03 May 2017 at 10:33 AM

Andy Craig

votes

answers

views

Will there be any additional effects added or improvements made to the existing effects in the FX section of Gateway?

I find the distortion pedal to be a little lacking . Modulation is through, but effect quality can be improved. 

asked 02 May 2017 at 06:57 PM

Chris Conte (13)

votes

answer

views

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Calfat

votes

answers

views

Well, as in the title: OBVIOUSLY it's partly my fault, because I've bought a chinese smartphone, mea culpa indeed, but Marshall's support should be prepared that not everybody in the world uses iPhones and Galaxies.

My question is do I need to change my phone in order to be able to use your app, or do you plan to patch it to work with the "less known" brands of mobiles?Oh,

I'm on Android 6.0, btw.

Cheers

P.

asked 29 Apr 2017 at 03:41 PM

Paul L

votes

answers

views

I bought it yesterday and in the store it worked fine but then I turned it off and on again it will not connect I tried everything even deleted the app and it still not connect

"make sure code vo... turned on and in the range " 

please I need help 

asked 29 Apr 2017 at 08:51 AM

david asadov

votes

answers

views

To use my 8-ohm cab with my DSL 40C, do I need to unplug the dedicated 16-ohm plug from the back of my amp? Thanks

asked 27 Apr 2017 at 10:38 PM

Raymond Menaugh

votes

answer

views

I have a 50 Watt JCM800 head- I would like to run it throught just the speakers of a 2199 Soild State 2x12 amp. Is this 2x12 rated at 8 ohms? Would this be okay to do?

asked 27 Apr 2017 at 05:24 PM

Blair Winslow

votes

answer

views

Lost power on channel #2  AS100D   Lost power ONLY in the instrument jack and the mic jack beside it.......amp is about 2years old with little use  HELP  HELP

asked 24 Apr 2017 at 08:13 PM

parker trader

votes

answer

views

I can not find the serial number on the back of my Marshall Coad50 75watt. Does the serial number start out with CMIT ID: then the 10 digit number? this is the only number thats a 10 digit. Thank you, Robert in Crawfordsville In.

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 08:09 PM

Robert McClellan

votes

answer

views

I bought a stockwell two weeks ago and now I just seem to notice while looking from above the top middle of the gold frame sticks out. When it's playing, it rattles as well, but I'm not sure if it affects the sound or not. When I push it with my finger (gently) it's connected to the main area and they move forward simultaneously.. 

can they fix it if I take it to the marshall repaire service? The bottom part is really firm and doesn't move at all but the top  bounces back out as soon as I take my finger away. 

How much does it affect the performance?

asked 23 Apr 2017 at 06:58 PM

Mahyar Alemipour
Showing results 3361 to 3380 of 3911
Loading - please wait...