Questions
Showing results 3361 to 3380 of 3523

votes

answers

views

Hi all,

finally tried out how much an open back of my Code 100C would affect the sound of the amp. Surprise: The change is very subtle imo. The combo comes a little bit more "alive", a little bit more "airy", but the change was not so significant as I expected.

To avoid an irreversible modification I first just removed the whole backplate. Then - while I was playing - my son put the plate in and removed it again severeal times. "Open" the amp sounded as good as ever, (I didn't notice a change of sound) but when my son closed the back the sound became slightly "muddier".

Now I'm discussing with myself whether it's worth the effort to modify the backplate or not. If I do so I would only saw out either a rectangle 40 to 20 (or 30) cm or - alternatively - 5 or 6 holes with a diameter of about 10 cm.

I know there was a related thread here, but maybe some of you have made some further experience with this.

Greets!

asked 08 May 2022 at 02:06 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

I've been through the forums tried everything. bluetooth is on. iphone says connected. marshall gateway app says its not. Youv'e wasted my time. my money and patience. GET IT SORTED!!!!

asked 18 Jul 2022 at 06:09 PM

Chris Sherwood

votes

answer

views

I have a two part question 🤔.  I have my two amplifiers listed above.  I have both electric and electric acoustic guitars.  I'm learning how to play and bought the 50 watt acoustic Amp as I  really like the sound of over wound humbuckers through it for heavy slow blues.

First question,  keeping the AS50D as the main sound, can I connect it through/to the 100 watt Marshall? Both are 4 ohms and I would like the maximum amount of power to drive my 4 x 12" cabinet of 8 ohm Jensen Tornadoes that are wired in series for the 4 ohm 100 watt MG HDFX. Then I would have 150 watts total to drive my 400 watt total limit.

Question two,  can I connect my 50 watt AS50D Amp to my 4 x 12" speaker cabinet by running a cable from the back of my Amp to the cabinet. I have footswitch,  line out and (effects loops) send and return Jack's to use.

Even though my 4 x 12" cabinet would be very under powered. I would like to hear the sound of the AS50D  through those speakers. I'm new to guitar and don't want to ruin any of my equipment.  I did also have a guitar made through two luthiers,  I also made the 4 x 12" cabinet to match my guitar.  I call them Snort and the box.

I have the components for the sound I'm looking for,  now I need to combine them all together.  I truly appreciate guidance from the technical support team at Marshall. 

God bless you for your time and kindness.  Thank you,  Eric Dailey 

asked 06 May 2022 at 09:49 PM

Eric Dailey

votes

answer

views

The app looks great, but less functional.

- When double clicking to edit any parameter, aap closes by itself instantly.
- When saving a preset in my library, the preset saves with several parameters reset.
- On the website the "My Marshall" tab which contained all 100 presets, no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like.
- In the app, I no longer have the playback option.
- In the app, I no longer have the tuner option.

I hope they resolve this urgently, or at least revert back to the old version.

asked 17 Oct 2022 at 10:37 AM

Maicon Luis Azzolini

votes

answers

views

Hello, everyone,

I would like to ask you a question since I am not a very experienced guitarist...

I have a marshall 100 hdfx head and would like to purchase a 4x12. I have seen these two models: 

1. Marshall CODE 412 Cabinet

2. EVH 5150 Iconic Series 4x12 Cabinet Black

...but I do not understand the impedance issue very well and I would like to know which one is better for my head (although the ad recommends the cheapest one for 100 heads). 

Thanks you very much in advance :) 

asked 27 Jun 2022 at 09:31 AM

Cristian Robledo

votes

answer

views

speaker was damaged by the rain

asked 11 May 2022 at 01:38 AM

Yunle Zhang

votes

answer

views

Hello, I need help, I have the CODE50 for 2 weeks, everything
was fine but one day I turned it on and the screen only lit up
orange with very little intensity, I've been like
this for 5 days, does anyone know how to fix it?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

edited 13 May 2022 at 08:01 PM

jorge lopez

asked 13 May 2022 at 08:01 PM

jorge lopez

votes

answer

views

Hi 

I have recently purchased headrush gigaboard multi effect and when I use the 4 loop fx pedal on Marshall Origin50 amp, the amp volume reduces by 95% . It works well with Fxloop light off but that means the fxloop is not working. What could be the issue

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 02:19 AM

Alok Magan

votes

answer

views

The question is simple. Elements that are adjacent to the head microphones can be made of iron? My second headphones fall apart on them. I have to wrap them with duct tape

asked 17 Apr 2022 at 01:18 PM

Pavel Maslennikov

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

I bought this Head used in the mid 70s. Serial number S/A 10348. Can you tell me the year and any other details or if a maunal is available? I would like to find the correct name plate and piping for the front. The name plate has 5 mounting holes all in a row.  

asked 24 Feb 2021 at 03:37 PM

Daryle Page

votes

answer

views

Last reharsal my guitar simply stoped working in the middle of a song, after like 5 seconds that I turned off/on  it started to work again but then after 2 songs it stoped working again, this time turning off/on didnt solve the problem, I was despered, checked all cables and everything was fine, then sudently started to work again until the last songs of the reharsal, without I doing anything (?). When it  happened again in the last 2 songs, the bassist said "man you amp is blinking", and I saw the display flashing for a couple of seconds and then the sound stoped again.

I've tested the power outlet, speaker cable, power cable and guitar(p10) cables, they all working fine, seems something on the amp. Next month  my band got our first gig to play, in a small open air party, and I'm afraid it will happen again, bcause last month it occured 2 times, but turning off/on solved the problem, this time dont.

I'm from Brazil and I don't know if you have customer support here, I imported my amp from another country(didn't find any oficial store nearby to buy on Brazil).

asked 30 Jun 2022 at 07:56 PM

Gabriel Salvi

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone, I started off with Major II and absolutely loved them, they lasted me maybe a year and a half before the right ear stopped playing. My insurance was still good so I got a new pair for free, this pair lasted half a year maybe ?. So then last month with the same insurance I decided to pay the difference and get a Major III, and while I love the sound, these also stopped playing from the right ear just a month after purchase.

So now my question is, am I being reckless or should I buy another brand, if so, what? Price should be around the same as the Major III. Thanks.

edited 09 Jun 2021 at 06:59 AM

Keke Genkai

asked 02 Jun 2021 at 11:20 PM

Keke Genkai

votes

answers

views

When trying to get additional presets I am getting Code Not Connected even though it is.

I'm using Google Chrome browser.

What am I missing?

Please help.

asked 07 Jun 2022 at 02:39 PM

jack geisler

votes

answers

views

I have been playing only happy when it rain by garbage. But I can't get the right sound. Can anyone help me with the settings for this song.

asked 17 Dec 2020 at 03:38 PM

Richard Childress

votes

answer

views

I really like the sound of reverse reverb. Only problem is that the code amps do not offer such effect. I was wondering if anyone knows a solution or if this effect might be something that could be added with an update?

Kind regards,

Joris

asked 10 May 2022 at 09:57 PM

Joris Hageman

votes

answers

views

So I have a Marshall code 25 and lately controls (volume, bass, treble etc) change by themselves while playing it is really annoying to have my controls change with no reason and I have no idea why this is happening. Am I the only one experiencing this? Please help

asked 25 Mar 2022 at 08:32 PM

vanessa theodorou

votes

answer

views

Changes I make (and save) on the my.marshall.com "My Gateway" area are not reflected in Gateway app. 

Changes I make in the app do get reflected on my.marshall com.

What is going on?

asked 23 Aug 2022 at 10:59 PM

ynumaru@gmail.com kiyoshi (2)

votes

answer

views

I been use My amp and sudenly stops working, so i look and theres no light in the screen and on the botons but there is sound from the speakers when you turn it on so i think the power it's ok but the control panel isn't working, what can I do?

asked 23 Mar 2022 at 09:29 PM

Juan Carlos Rada Tarifa

votes

answers

views

The connection via bluetooth and the  Androidphone will work. The amp and the phone ist pared but the gateway app doesn´t recognise the amp. What is wrong? Are i am stupid or what the f***** is the reason? I updated the firmware of the amp... Please help me or give me detailed advices!

asked 05 Jun 2022 at 10:21 PM

Andreas Paul Ukse

votes

answer

views

I bought a ditto + looper pedal but as soon as it is on there is a huge hissing and whirring sound through my code 25 . Is there any way to stop this annoying noise, because if i cant use a looper pedal i might sell the amp and get one that works with a looper.

asked 29 May 2022 at 12:36 PM

cameron speedie
Showing results 3361 to 3380 of 3523
Loading - please wait...