I have a JVM 215C. Having a problem with volume. Amp was running and playing fine. Put on standby for a few minutes, came back, switched back to "on" and then no sound. Switch master to on, and it plays. Master off, then no sound again. Probably something dumb, but I don't appear to have touched anything else that would have this effect. Still plays fine under Master switch. I've had the amp for about 11 months. Any recommendations?
I received my code 50 today, when switching the amp on the display never changes from 'Marshall Code'. turning the preset knob won't change the display either, accessing the amp wie the app works. I also tried resetting the amp which won't get me past the 'Marshall reseting presets' screen. Any suggestions would a firmware update help?
On 11/3 @ 12:54 p.m. I order a pair of Neil Young dark turtle sunglasses. The purchase shows up in Scotland. My credit card has since been used for escorts and fine dinning in Scotland. I've been trying to contact someone for info on my order to find out if the purchase was legitimate. No one has gotten back to me. I never received a tracking number, but the order # is 1659. Any response is greatly appreciated.
I have a JMP Super Lead 100W Marshall amp. It's prapably a 60's model?
Serial number is: 2168H
I tried to register my amp, but there was no model to be found.
Is it possible that older models cannot be registered?
I use the FX Loop on my JVM205C and noticed a significant volme loss when actiavting the FX loop over some of my pedals.Guitar -> Mooer: Micro ABY Mk II (input) Mooer: Micro ABY (output) tc electronic: polytune mini Rockboard: Natural Sound Buffer Dunlop: cry baby classic MXR: super COMP MXR: M75 Super Badass Distortion Boss: Chorus Ensemble CE-5 -> Marshall -> Marshall send -> Boss FV-30L volume MXR: carbon copy analog delay Boss: Loop Station RC-3 -> Marshall return
Any hint how to avoid this?
Seems that the JCM-1C 50th anniversary is not in the database for cabinet registration.
SN M-2012-43-0525-1 purchased on April 5, 2014
1) CODE 50 occasionally locks up when changing speaker cabinets (no sound). Must reboot.
2) sound gets progressively "muddy" when tweaking controls. Must reboot to get the sound back.
3) Cannot update: CODE connects to PC, but app generates error saying it cannot get information from the CODE.
I am in a quandry. I have a 1987 50W (2 power tubes) reissue. Every search I do for this comes up "1987x", and they all seem to have an F/X loop-- mine does not. The S/N is RI935245707. The front is labeled "MK II" and has 2 ch, 4 inputs and looks just like the classic Marshall we all have come to know & love..
1) Does the 'x" mean F/X loop?
2) I know that it is a re-issue and was manufactured in 1993. Is this a "plexi" reissue or a "metal face"? I am not sure if a "plexi" reissue would have an actual plexi faceplate, just the internals.
3) Since I cannot find any info on it, is this some kind of rare bird or not?
4) Can you tell me how many of this model were manufactured or do you have any idea of the value? It seems odd that I cannot find any similar w/o an F/X loop.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have a Marshall MB4210 300 watt bass combo. The combo can give me 450 watts if an extension cab is added. Can someone please advise me which is the correct cab I need to buy.
when comes the new Firmware that fixes the problem with the lockup and no sound if I
edit a Sound and try to save it .
i cant find my Marshall code 50 on my bluetooth list. I tried to connect it to my phone and tablet. I downloaded the latest firmware update but it didnt help. My phone is Honor 7 and tablet samsung galaxy tab A. I bougt my amp about month ago, bluetooth havent work at all. What i can do??
Why can't I register my old amps or models not on the autolist?
Problems with the Marshall Code Gateway app music playback feature noticed on a Samsung A3 (2016) smartphone running Android 5.1.1.
1) The currently loaded tune name is usually not updated on the display when switching to a new tune. I say usually, because I've seen it change on a couple of occasions. The album graphics however appear to change as expected, regardless of the tune name displayed.
2) The volume control slider on the display defaults to about 1/5, however the output seems to default to full volume. Moving the slider upwards immediately drops the volume significantly, and it does not even seem to reach back to the intial volume level with the slider in the rightmost position.
3) At least on one occasion there was some skipping in the playback of the tune and noticeable tempo changes while adjusting the output volume using the app slider. Might also have been caused by moving around in the room with the smartphone in hand.
I have had my JCM900 4x12 1960B cab since the 90´s and would like know when it was manufactured.
The serial number is 09649.
Is there any way to reduce the wattage on the code 50. 50 watts is tremendously loud and I can not get the "sweet spot" with out rattling the windows. I know the alternative is the CODE 25 but I am hesitant with the 10" speaker. Any suggestions?
Hi, the reverb switch on my TSL602 footswitch unit does not work. With the footswitch unit connected, I cannot therefore switch on any reverb in any of the channels unless I remove the footswitch from the back of the amp (which allows the reverb to work) - but then I have no way of changing channles other than pressing the manual switches on the front of the amp. Where can I purchase a replacement switch to see if thats the problem? Thanks.
I'm the proud owner of a JCM 800 type 2203 bought used there over 15 years. I would like to know the year of manufacture, the serial number is S32847.
Olivier from France
i contacted you earlier about a problem I've having with my code 25, the hissing coming from a plucked string is really bad when letting a string ring out. You replied by saying an update was coming but did not say if this would fix the issue. So can you let me know if this will sort it and when can we except the update. The issue I'm having is worse on some amp preset than others the plexi is bad and the only way to make it a little better is to turn down the gain which I don't won't to do.
Just to confirm this issue is when a string has been plucked and ringing out not just when the amp is sitting idle, I understand that high gain setting will give off so humming or hissing.
What do I need in order to record with my amp?
I just got Marshall JTM30 110V
How to convert JTM30 110v to 230v ?
I heard just simply switching some wires ... would work..
but I do not know how to...