views

Need a replacement  mid range  pot for my mg15r

What value is this?

asked 08 May 2022 at 12:40 PM

Donald Hozjan

votes

answer

views

I really want to find Marshall application on the play store. It might have been broken who could assist me with tracking down it. Much appreciated ahead of time!!!

asked 22 Jun 2022 at 08:07 PM

dewayne jacobson

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall, 

Since your latest firmware update to v1.47 on 1st September and your update to the Gateway app my sounds for my settings have changed.

For example the 00 setting for JTM Chill that should be using the Marshall JTM45 2245, clean setting is now distorted and despite trying to modify it I can no longer get back the lovely clean sound it had as want to be able to use cleans, crunches and distorions for the various modeling offerings so have now lost one of the three types of pre-amps.

Can I roll back to the previous firmware v1.46 which did not have this issue or is it your Gateway update that is causing this change?

Kind regards

Mick Lawson

asked 31 Oct 2022 at 09:52 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

How can I fix this issue while importing patches from my amp to the desktop?

Im connected, and I can change all the settings, but I can't grab the current patches.

I think I have fixed it in the past, but it has been a long time since I have used this software with my amp.

asked 28 Jul 2022 at 02:02 PM

John Mathen Wierengo

votes

answers

views

Hi to all on the Marshall Forum,

I'm trying to find out what expansion cabinets would be suitable to connect to my Marshall MG101FX combo.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks,

Martyn

asked 24 Jun 2022 at 12:32 PM

Martyn Jones

votes

answers

views

Hi. I have a Code 100 combo and I have been thinking of upgrading the speakers. Should I replace the stock speakers in the amp, or would it be better if I just bought an external cab and bypass the built in speakers? I have found that when I deactivate the cab simulator in the amp I get a more “defined” and less muddy tone, but sometimes it just sounds like “an amp without cab”, the sort of scooped sound if that makes sense, even if the sound comes out through the amp speakers which should be considered a cab. If an external cab is better, what wattage should it be? Thanks!

asked 19 Jul 2022 at 11:55 AM

MARIOS PAPAVASILEIOU

votes

answers

views

I have a Model 1960B 4x12 cabinet that I purchased used around 1980, and I'm trying to find out what year it was manufactured (see photos).  The serial number is "3479".  The speakers appear to me to be the original Marshall-labelled Celestion speakers, part number "T3120".  Three of the speakers have a stamp near the part number stamp that reads "AM8".  The fourth speaker has a stamp that reads "CM20".  I assume these are likely Celestion manufacture date codes, but not certain.  Only one of the four speakers has a stamp that reads "15 ohms" (but using the omega symbol).  The speakes are wired series-parallel.  According to the nameplate, the cab is rated at 16 ohms (apparently actually 15 ohms), and 100 watts.

Based on the excellent condition of the cab when I bought it, I am assuming it to be mid to late 70s vintage, but would like to know the exact year, if possible.  I saw a post on another forum that claimed the OEM "T3120" speakers are actually Celestion G12-65 speakers, but simply OEM-labelled for Marshall, and that they only came that way preinstalled from the Marshall factory.  Is that true?  From the Celestion website, I see that they still sell "Heritage Series G12-65" speakers, and they are available in 8 ohms or 15 ohms.  The new G12-65 speakers shown on the Celestion website look the same, down to the round mesh vent in the center of the magnet assembly.  The above details would seem to confirm that the T3120 speakers are indeed 15 ohm G12-65s.  If true, that implies that the cab will actually handle up to 260W (not much risk of blown speakers with a 100W head).

I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Cheers,

James

asked 02 Jul 2022 at 07:18 PM

James Baughman (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello, I've just bought a code 100H and have had a 50 combo for atleast half the year. I love the amps, however I've noticed when I use my stomp boxes there's a nasty crackling  sound on the decay of notes. I'm using a MXR OD808,  MXR phase 90, analog chorus, and 10 band eq (blue lights), Ernie ball VPJR, Dunlop Crybaby classic, and a polytune tuner pedal mini. Is it potentially due to the stomp boxes and if so I am all ears on what needs to be done to get rid of the crackling in the decay, it is really prmoinent with the cab sim being off. I have the 100H connected to the code 412 cab as well. 

Some troubleshooting I've done, outlets, different guitars. Part of me wonders if it is just digital clipping, which is a possibility as well.

asked 27 Aug 2022 at 06:19 PM

Eric Kurtzbein

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall DSL20HR, I want to change the valves, do I have to make an adjustment when changing the power valves, or they do not need adjustment.
Thanks.

asked 05 Aug 2022 at 10:31 PM

Frco Javier Blanco Perez

votes

answer

views

Gateway app is synched and connected to CODE 50 via bluetooth.  Not sure how to call up the presets from my library, to the amp?

asked 21 Aug 2022 at 12:02 AM

jo mom

votes

answer

views

i just bought marshall emberton . can you tell me plz if its real or fake.73400553E03091A0038019

asked 03 Aug 2022 at 07:07 PM

Hakan Uygur

votes

answers

views

I am having difficulty getting my Code 50 to connect via bluetooth so I can transfer presets that I like to the amplifier. A forum post response suggested that opening a new page in Chrome and inserting "chrome://flags/#use-winrt-midi-api" will do the trick. I tried on both a Windows 10 and Windows 11 machine and nothing came up. I also searhed inside the new page and it came up empty. Is there another way to do this, or am I doing something wrong?

asked 12 Aug 2022 at 11:04 AM

Mark Fuerst

votes

answer

views

hello, 
after a few uses the left headset does not charge, can you help me with some suggestions that would cause this?
I reset and followed the steps on the site, thank you, LaCi

asked 17 Jun 2022 at 03:24 AM

jenei laszlo

votes

answers

views

Can any  of you (sick units) make a few 80s specific guitarist Presets like...

Snake from Skid Row

Lead guitarist from Firehouse Bill Leverty prefferably All She Wrote

White Lion Vito Bratta

Any others would be great also.

and thank you all! Youz guys kill it with these settings!!

asked 01 Jun 2022 at 03:33 AM

Brodie Diamonds

votes

answer

views

Hello

Please inform how can I get this Amp Manual in pdf File, english language. 

Thank you

Best Regards

Vitor Lopes

asked 29 Jul 2022 at 05:12 PM

Vitor Lopes

votes

answer

views

hi folks, can me send somebody the preset for an sound like van halen or guns n roses like sweet child of mine..

thanx for support

asked 01 Jul 2022 at 03:14 PM

thorsten schwarz

votes

answer

views

Picked this up at my local GC and not sure how to determine a date on the cabinet or speakers that came with it.

The 2 Creambacks in the cab are new but not sure about any of the other speakers.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm looking to resell this ASAP and want to have the right information to advertise it with.

Thank you.

asked 21 Jun 2022 at 01:34 AM

Blake Allard

votes

answer

views

Hi Support,

I recently purchased a Marshall Code 50 but I am having issues with the App Sync. I moved the presets I want from my library to be items 97, 98 and 99 and they show correct in the broswer. But even after a sync they will not show in the app? What can I try to make this work please?

asked 31 Aug 2022 at 02:50 PM

Chris Jeffrey

votes

answer

views

Got my first Marshall yesterday, but it doesnt really work. When I turn it on I sometimes have some sound (sometimes good sometimes bad) for like 10 sec-5 min.

But after that nothing. Turning it on/off doesnt help either. I noticed that it sometimes stops right when my phone connects/disconnects to the amp. Lights and everything is still on tho. What can I do?

asked 30 Jul 2022 at 07:31 PM

Julian Nill

votes

answers

views

I do need input jack for a Marshall™ MG100HDFX -
i browsed into internet -  and i am not quite sure which one I should/can use ?
 I am in spain, and now, summertime  and the sessions rocks - but that input jack does make scratches, and noises.. 
 Where I can achieve an proper, good-one, input jack,   - for your amp ???

I  download schematics  of the amp but they  are badly scanned - so I could not spot' the specs' of the device... 
Do you can you send me a high res pic of  the Amp ? 

so, maybe, when I  can identify that part  - I could order it here in Spain ? 
 or - even - from you , directly ???
 that would be a great help for a 'stressed guitarrist ... 

Thank  you  in advance... 

Oliver Schalles
Calle Calvario 15
04288 Bédar, Almeria
Spain
0034 664 02 50 31

asked 22 Jun 2022 at 05:25 PM

Oliver Schalles
Showing results 3401 to 3420 of 3523
Loading - please wait...