Questions
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3903

votes

answer

views

Hello

Please could you quote me a price to re-tolex in purple levant with basketweave speaker grill on a 1990 Marshall 8x10 speaker cabinet.

Recover without the plastic corners i.e. like all the 60's marshall speaker cabs were.

I will strip the cab prior to delivering it to you.

My email address is luapnameloc@aol.com

Regards

Paul Coleman

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 01:42 PM

Paul Coleman

votes

answers

views

Hey guys, has anyone got a good Santana preset for a Black Magic Woman vibe?

asked 13 Mar 2017 at 12:48 PM

Cary Thiessen

votes

answer

views

after update de amp make bad sound ....  the sound is broke..

asked 12 Mar 2017 at 09:33 PM

javi hernandez

votes

answer

views

Hello Marshall Team

a question with an example 

i want a clean sound (maybe JTM45) on bank a and maybe a BluesBreaker on bank b, so far-no probelm!

and on the switch mode i want the compressor on 1, the overdrive on 2, and the distorsion on 3.

i want 3 pre FX on the 3 Buttons. No Mod and no Delay

Is that possible?

Thank you!

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 09:53 PM

Maik Satow (1)

votes

answer

views

Good morning Marshall team.
I have the Marshall code 50 for a few weeks and am really excited about the sound flexibility of the amp.
Unfortunately works with me gateway app on my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.
I was able to establish a connection via Bluetooth and also transfer music but with the gateway app I could not connect.
Few can I use the presses from the Manuel phone.
Now I have but a week ago of Samsung an updates to the Android version 6.0.1 received.
Although the version is higher, I now get the message on the app,
(Your device is not compatible with this version) and can not install the app anymore.
It would be nice if there was a solution for this.
Otherwise I am as already described fully excited and would also still the top part 100W
To consider.

With kind regards.

Peter Niederer

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 06:59 PM

Peter Niederer (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall 

I just bought a code 25, downloaded the app and tried to pair my amp to my phone which is a One Plus 3t.

However it doesn't pair like my Bose speaker, it only associates but nothing more, then in the app I can't manage to connect to the amp. Is my phone the problem? 

asked 11 Mar 2017 at 03:20 PM

Louis Chirol

votes

answer

views

Hi Guys,

Have I missed something or would the ability to edit presets vis computer (in same manner as gateway app) be a thing to sort out? Seems like a trick is being missed.

AJ

asked 10 Mar 2017 at 03:07 PM

Alistair James

votes

answers

views

Hello, I have already bought a Marshall code 25 (yesterday).

Unfortunately I overwritten the fx #49 on #15 an I don't know how re-obtain that fx 'cause I very like that. 

asked 09 Mar 2017 at 05:32 PM

Davide Faccio

votes

answer

views

When I can get one of my devices to sync to the amp only the factory presets are available.  When I switch from the amp icon to the device icon the presets still come up.  How do I get the presets from my library to load?  It is a nice sounding little amp but the app is frustrating as hell.  Please HELP.

asked 09 Mar 2017 at 04:54 AM

Andrew Swisegood

votes

answer

views

I have aquired a used MG30CFX , which keeps cutting out every 10 to 15 mins ? I had heard this was a problem but had been told that it was not the same on the new models ? anyone got an idead how to fix this...?

Thanks

G

asked 06 Mar 2017 at 01:19 PM

Gordon Whyte

votes

answer

views

Hello.

To use 2 .JVMC212 Cab togther,is that going to be the same as using a 1960 BV,and abot the same strong sound as the 1960 BV?

Greatings Tore.

asked 04 Mar 2017 at 09:29 AM

Tore Lilleoren

votes

answer

views

Hi Dear Marshall Team. I can't download the app on my Galaxy A5 phone. I checked the system updates and stuff like that, but anyway, Play Store says that it's "Unavailable on your device". What's wrong with it???
Thanks.

asked 03 Mar 2017 at 08:04 AM

Alexander Alojants

votes

answer

views

Hello, i bouth this amplifer a few months ago and already have problems.. i did not expect it from an amplifier of this prestige.

The amplifier used several times configured for 220 volts without any problem, but yesterday i turned it on and did not turn on the pilot and nor made any noise... is dead!!!

i check the fuses and saw that the mains fuse was blows, change it for an identical value and returned to blow.

how can this happen in a new and boutique amp?

According to the page of marshall the problem would be for faulty valve or within the power supply. ....I can not believe it!!!!

please help!!!!!

Gonzalo Arriagada

asked 02 Mar 2017 at 08:36 PM

Gonzalo Arriagada Carrasco

votes

answers

views

When is the gateway app available for huawei or any brand that is not apple or samsung?, by the way  in the gateway app description or in my marshal code manual doesn't say anything about a device restriction.

asked 02 Mar 2017 at 04:51 PM

santiago paredes

votes

answer

views

Hello, I just purchased the CODE 50 amp, and downloaded the Gateway app. I've only had about an hour and a half to play around with it so far. But I was unable to get the tuner in the app to pick up any sound. I have been out of the "scene" for quite some time and may be using it incorectly. Yet I can't find any help or manual for the tuner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

asked 02 Mar 2017 at 04:32 PM

Brian Bonsall

votes

answers

views

hello i put in my code 50 the lates update of fimeware and not runin good.... the sound is bad..... 

how to reset to factory setings or how make a good update??

thanks

asked 27 Feb 2017 at 08:06 PM

javi hernandez

votes

answers

views

Can someone help me connect Gateway please

asked 27 Feb 2017 at 01:26 AM

terry willms

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I want to sell my VBA400 Amp and Speaker cabinet. I don't really feel ebay would be the best place for this. Does anyone know of any online resale places that might put a great amp in the hands of an appreciative owner?

Pete

asked 26 Feb 2017 at 09:34 AM

Peter Larrett

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I am very interested in buying code 25 or 50.  Before I do so, I need to get some feedback ! 

Are they good amps to work with cubase ?   I work on PC.

Thank you !

asked 25 Feb 2017 at 06:11 PM

Louis Verreault

votes

answer

views

I bought a Code 25 for myself and my son. An older version of the app worked well but this latest udate is a complete joke ! I updated the firmware as well as the app a week ago and what a disaster!

I have spent hours and wasted energy trying to get the Gateway app and the CODE 25 to pair. I have followed every single piece of advice and  NOTHING works

For a company that makes quality products this has turned into a fricken disaster! There are so many complaints about the CODE 25 and 50 not pairing and it seesm that Marshall are doing diddly squat about sorting it out?? I am VERY pissed by the wasted time on this that I feel like throwing my CODE amp out the door into oncoming traffic!

Come on TEAM MARSHELL sort this problem out NOW... you are losing current customers and will lose future ones! 

PLEASE get back to us ASAP... it's becoming embarrasing for you!

edited 25 Feb 2017 at 12:58 PM

Stephen Henwood

asked 25 Feb 2017 at 12:55 PM

Stephen Henwood
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3903
Loading - please wait...