Questions
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3578

votes

answers

views

I do need input jack for a Marshall™ MG100HDFX -
i browsed into internet -  and i am not quite sure which one I should/can use ?
 I am in spain, and now, summertime  and the sessions rocks - but that input jack does make scratches, and noises.. 
 Where I can achieve an proper, good-one, input jack,   - for your amp ???

I  download schematics  of the amp but they  are badly scanned - so I could not spot' the specs' of the device... 
Do you can you send me a high res pic of  the Amp ? 

so, maybe, when I  can identify that part  - I could order it here in Spain ? 
 or - even - from you , directly ???
 that would be a great help for a 'stressed guitarrist ... 

Thank  you  in advance... 

Oliver Schalles
Calle Calvario 15
04288 Bédar, Almeria
Spain
0034 664 02 50 31

asked 22 Jun 2022 at 05:25 PM

Oliver Schalles

votes

answer

views

hi folks, can me send somebody the preset for an sound like van halen or guns n roses like sweet child of mine..

thanx for support

asked 01 Jul 2022 at 03:14 PM

thorsten schwarz

votes

answer

views

Hi. I just got an Emberton. And I have charged this whole night but it still keep blinking. Fully chraged but still keep blinking. Is it normal?

If yes then how to understand that it fully charged I should stop charging now. Thank you

asked 31 Aug 2022 at 12:13 AM

Tousif Khan

vote

answers

views

Omg my code 50 as just completely lost any sound no Bluetooth, no headphones, no amp what the flip is going on I've updated firmware hundred times reset amp hundred times and nothing dead as a door nail all lights and functions on amp work OK just no sound please please please help.

asked 13 Aug 2022 at 04:00 PM

paul Henson (1)

votes

answer

views

i just bought marshall emberton . can you tell me plz if its real or fake.73400553E03091A0038019

asked 03 Aug 2022 at 07:07 PM

Hakan Uygur

votes

answers

views

After upgrading my Code50 this morning (forced to do it as the new Gateway app does not connect to it anymore),
the pedal acts weird.
Every time I hit one of the three switches, it seems to randomly select a Setting and ignore the Setting that I linked to it.
And with Randomly selects I mean it continues to do that every time I hit the switch..

Did I do something wrong or?

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 09:51 AM

Bram Flippo (1)

votes

answers

views

Can any  of you (sick units) make a few 80s specific guitarist Presets like...

Snake from Skid Row

Lead guitarist from Firehouse Bill Leverty prefferably All She Wrote

White Lion Vito Bratta

Any others would be great also.

and thank you all! Youz guys kill it with these settings!!

asked 01 Jun 2022 at 03:33 AM

Brodie Diamonds

votes

answers

views

In the previous version of the gateway app I had a tab where a backing track could be played. This feature with the new verison seems to have gone. Please advice, what do I do wrong?

Joseph

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 03:49 PM

József Lázár

votes

answers

views

Can anyone recommend settings to emulate the very long guitar solo in Brighton Rock by Queen? I'm thinking of the version from live killers. I'm sure there is chorus, delay and crunch there but just need help setting the parameters. 

asked 17 Jun 2022 at 04:14 AM

Barry Leslie

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I just recently had my Acton 2. After connecting app it prompted a firmware update . After update is 100% completed it disconnected and doest work anymore. Both Bluetooth and Aux are lit. Tried to do the unplug and plug or reset but no success.  Thanks for the help in advance.

asked 01 Oct 2022 at 12:49 PM

Dee Dii

votes

answer

views

No question, just an information: new update available. 

01 Sep 2022 - v1.47

CODE100, CODE100H, CODE25, CODE50
MCU v1.47 Improves Bluetooth LE connectivity.

edited 04 Sep 2022 at 07:35 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

asked 04 Sep 2022 at 07:34 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

Got my first Marshall yesterday, but it doesnt really work. When I turn it on I sometimes have some sound (sometimes good sometimes bad) for like 10 sec-5 min.

But after that nothing. Turning it on/off doesnt help either. I noticed that it sometimes stops right when my phone connects/disconnects to the amp. Lights and everything is still on tho. What can I do?

asked 30 Jul 2022 at 07:31 PM

Julian Nill

votes

answer

views

Bought a MG102cfx second hand. LOVE it! My first Marshall. My questions is regarding the tuner. Does the MG102CFX have a tuner? The manual covers the entire MG line and states there are 2 ways to trigger the tuner. The manual specifically references the MG15CFX & MG30CFX and the MG50CFX & MG100CFX but makes no direct mention of the MG102CFX including, or not including a tuner. It also isnt listed on your website as a feature of this unit. The presence of a tuner button on the front plate gives me a sliver of hope.

The reason I ask is as a second hand unit, it no longer has the PEDL-90010 included when originally relaeased. No biggie. I am just wondering if I should get the 4 button PEDL-90008 with the tuner function or go with with 2 button  footswitch without the tuner funtion. 

Either way, I love this thing and will continue to jpyfully abuse my neighbors with it.

Regards

Charles Kelly

asked 26 Aug 2022 at 02:12 AM

Charles Kelly

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Last December I bought an MGFX30 amp. After a few months of use I realized that the volume knob does not correctly work. On either of the 4 channels if I turn the volume fully down, and then turn it up, the volume becomes faint and distant. If I then switch to any other channel without touching the volume knob, the volume of the other channel is correct, loud and clear. 

I returned the amp to the seller and it got replaced today to a brand new one. When I started to use it today, I immediately checked it, and have the same issue: the volume being turned fully down then up - sound is faint and distant, but other channels produce a loud, clear sound. 

I don't think that this is the way the amp should work. However, the odds of having two faulty models from the same seller seems to be very low. 

How can I fix this issue? Is this the way the volume knob supposed to work?

Thanks

asked 01 Aug 2022 at 04:46 PM

Viktor Tóth

votes

answer

views

Cheers!  I bought this beat up 100 Watt Marshall Tube Amp back in the 70's.  I think it was 1972 but life was a bit of a blur in those days.  The cover was so torn up, i removed it and stained the wood to give it a bit of character.  Last time I fired it up it worked fine.  The fan is loud but it did the trick.  The fan appears to have been replaced.  I was an aspiring bassist thru high school and early college but got in a motorcyclye accident which put an end to that dream.  I won't go into the details but my fret hand had to be pinned together.  Regardless, I am retired now and would like to get back into playing.  I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about this amp?  I've attached a few pics for your enjoyment.  I'm moving and will fire it up again once i get relocated.  Thank you for your time.

asked 24 Jul 2022 at 11:32 PM

christopher neptune

votes

answer

views

Hello, I bought this week a Marshall SC20CNB. Searching some forums, I noticed that there is a problem with Effects Loop in some SC20 units (all of them models? combo or head?), and that you have a solution to fix the problem.

I'm waiting for my amp to arrive next week, but already anticipating, does this limited series (Navy Blue) has this problem? Could you tell me just by the serial number?

As I live in Brazil, I’m worried if you have some authorized technical assistance here.

Kindest regards.

asked 16 Jul 2022 at 03:09 AM

Rodrigo Aguilera

votes

answer

views

I used to just plug in, headphones on, select my favourite backing track in iPhone and play along. Now that option is gone, no more playing back backing tracks.  Why?

edited 18 Oct 2022 at 11:36 AM

Gideon Vos

asked 16 Oct 2022 at 05:45 AM

Gideon Vos

votes

answer

views

where dso I find the passcode for bluetooth?

asked 06 Sep 2022 at 09:09 AM

Dave Barnes

votes

answers

views

Hi! I have a Marshall 4x12 1960A 260 watt 8 ohm. I would like to know how old it is. The serialnumber is 14176.

asked 22 Jun 2022 at 07:48 PM

Jonatan Hallberg

votes

answers

views

No question, just an information:  

Gateway-app for iOS is totally redesigned. 

iOS

asked 03 Oct 2022 at 08:48 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3578
Loading - please wait...