Questions
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3459

votes

answers

views

Poping sound when turning off standby . Is tis normal for the Randy Roads Tribute Head

asked 14 Jun 2022 at 03:25 PM

Darryl Breckell

votes

answer

views

Hello, I bought this week a Marshall SC20CNB. Searching some forums, I noticed that there is a problem with Effects Loop in some SC20 units (all of them models? combo or head?), and that you have a solution to fix the problem.

I'm waiting for my amp to arrive next week, but already anticipating, does this limited series (Navy Blue) has this problem? Could you tell me just by the serial number?

As I live in Brazil, I’m worried if you have some authorized technical assistance here.

Kindest regards.

asked 16 Jul 2022 at 03:09 AM

Rodrigo Aguilera

votes

answers

views

Hello, which type of cable should I use for the Line In of my Marshall? TS or TRS? Does it matter?

asked 17 Jul 2022 at 05:36 PM

Bill Tsagkas

votes

answers

views

Quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider s'il vous plaît je n'arrive pas à connecter mon ampli code 50 sur l'application Marshall gateway il me met ce message: CONNECTION REJECTED You may only control amps you are already connected to for audio output.

Je précise je suis sur iPhone 13 dernière version d'iOS.  Le téléphone lui se connecte sans problème à l'ampli je peux joué de la musique mais c'est tout 

j'ai au préalablement supprimer et réinstallé l'application gateway, reset l'ampli, mis à jour le firmware de l'ampli, déconnecté l'ampli du téléphone et oublier l'appareil Bluetooth, essayer sur un autre iPhone (7)... bref je suis perdu du coup je ne peut en aucun cas faire mes préset depuis mon téléphone et c'est frustrant enfin bref si quelqu'un a une solution miracle je suis preneur et merci d'avance 👌💪

asked 18 Aug 2022 at 10:24 PM

Jacques Lesaar

votes

answer

views

How do I register purchase of a new amplifier for the extended warranty please ?

asked 27 Jul 2022 at 11:46 AM

Robert Sharman

votes

answer

views

Hi Support,

I recently purchased a Marshall Code 50 but I am having issues with the App Sync. I moved the presets I want from my library to be items 97, 98 and 99 and they show correct in the broswer. But even after a sync they will not show in the app? What can I try to make this work please?

asked 31 Aug 2022 at 02:50 PM

Chris Jeffrey

vote

answers

views

Omg my code 50 as just completely lost any sound no Bluetooth, no headphones, no amp what the flip is going on I've updated firmware hundred times reset amp hundred times and nothing dead as a door nail all lights and functions on amp work OK just no sound please please please help.

asked 13 Aug 2022 at 04:00 PM

paul Henson (1)

votes

answers

views

Bluetooth подключён к Code 25, но Gateway не видит его

edited 02 Aug 2022 at 05:08 PM

Nikita Skrupskij

asked 02 Aug 2022 at 05:07 PM

Nikita Skrupskij

votes

answer

views

Hi! How do I register my speakers for warranty? What is the site?

asked 28 Jul 2022 at 08:35 AM

Chrisna Larosa

votes

answer

views

Bought a MG102cfx second hand. LOVE it! My first Marshall. My questions is regarding the tuner. Does the MG102CFX have a tuner? The manual covers the entire MG line and states there are 2 ways to trigger the tuner. The manual specifically references the MG15CFX & MG30CFX and the MG50CFX & MG100CFX but makes no direct mention of the MG102CFX including, or not including a tuner. It also isnt listed on your website as a feature of this unit. The presence of a tuner button on the front plate gives me a sliver of hope.

The reason I ask is as a second hand unit, it no longer has the PEDL-90010 included when originally relaeased. No biggie. I am just wondering if I should get the 4 button PEDL-90008 with the tuner function or go with with 2 button  footswitch without the tuner funtion. 

Either way, I love this thing and will continue to jpyfully abuse my neighbors with it.

Regards

Charles Kelly

asked 26 Aug 2022 at 02:12 AM

Charles Kelly

votes

answers

views

Last week a thunderstorm rolled through while I was away for work and lightning struck my home and caused some damage to various electrical components in the home. My Marshall tube amp was plugged in to a wall socket. The amplifier will turn on but there is low volume and the drive channel won't switch off and there is no distortion either. Is this something where I can take it to a local Marshall retailer and have it shipped for repair or do I need to find a local repairman?
Thanks! 
Dennis

asked 16 Jul 2022 at 05:10 PM

Dennis Whitney

votes

answer

views

bonjour les experts,

J'aurai deux questions : je souhaiterai connaitre le vrai nom du câble Usb car pour en trouver un, je galère et j'ai dû un assemblage avec deux câbles

Ensuite lorsque je télécharge les pré configutations, elles sont bien en place et en direct mais une fois l'ampli déconnecté du PC, je ne les retrouve pas en cherchant via le bouton PRESET

Sinon, cette plateforme MARSHALL est superbe et merci pour le fabuleux contenu 

asked 22 Jul 2022 at 06:55 AM

VUILLET LAURENT

votes

answers

views

Alright y’all, this rookie here needs some advice and pointers regarding multi effects pedal and tube amps.

A little background…

I got my first tube amp about a year ago, love the thing. I slowly built a pedalboard with the basics (tuner, compressor, MXR classic distortion, tube screamer, holy grail reverb, Joyo delay, modded GE-7 EQ, JHS black box, chorus…). But I also wanted to start experimenting with multi effect pedals and patches, so I got a GX-100, exclusively to play around, tweak effects more in depth and see how it would be to have a one stop shop for all effects, albeit I have zero interest in amp modeling, I’m happy with my JCM800, just thinking about effects here.

I’ve never messed with multi-effects pedals, so here are my concerns…

1). With the GX-100 set up in a 4CM, I noticed that immediately all knobs on the amp itself are disabled, I’m thinking this is normal , since the control now lays on the Gx-100, not the amp itself (right?). However, isn’t there an option with multi effect pedals were I can still keep the raw sound of my tube amp and just feed it effects from my multi effect processor?

2). Considering question number 1 above. Is a multi effects pedal intended then for use on SS or modeling amps instead and not tube amps? Is it a complete disservice to a Marshall JCM800 to go and hook a multi effects processor to it?

If I can’t preserve the original base tone of my Marshall with the multi effect processor, it seems kind of a waste of time, the way I see it it would be stupid to hook a ME pedal trying to model an Amp that I already have, just to add effects to it. Am I missing anything? Am I way off here?

Would I be better off keeping the pedal board connected to Marshall like I had it and just get a modeling or SS amp to connect the GX-100 to?

I don’t gig, just play to backing tracks at home and occasionally get together with friends to jam together, but nothing serious or advanced...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

asked 20 Jul 2022 at 02:36 AM

Alex Medal

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Code 100h amp, which I've always loved. Now, unfortunately, when I turn it on, after 1-2 minutes the sound slowly fades and disappears completely. It works on USB, so the preamp is probably good. What can I do with it? Is it possible to purchase an end stage panel? Is there any way I can use it again? Thanks in advance.

asked 23 Aug 2022 at 01:58 PM

Zoltan Antal

votes

answers

views

On my SC20 Head if I use the low sesitivity input jack and max the gain and master, the volume from the speakers is really low compared to the same settings with the same guitar in the high sesitivy jack. Certainly not a gig-able volume, is that how it should be?

It neary blows the windows out in the high input

asked 26 Jul 2022 at 03:45 PM

Paul Beckwith

votes

answers

views

I was wondering if is that much of a trouble get this type of update

Cheers!

asked 20 Aug 2022 at 02:16 PM

Mariano Aguilar

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall JVM 205C that is about 2 years old.  It used at home and maybe gets 1 to 2 hours a day use a low volumn.  Today I turned it on and it started making popping noises, not exceptionally loud and then the volume just faded away.  The power light and standby lights remained lit.  I did a little reading and and I thought I should at least check the fuses.  Where are they located?  There’s a little tray that pulls out, holding two fuses (T3.15AF250N), just underneath the Mains Input.  Are these the fuses?  I can not see any electrical connection to these fuses and I thought they might be spares.  If that’s true, where are the functioning fuses?

asked 26 Jul 2022 at 06:55 AM

Michael Nastasi

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have saved some presets to my library and the moved then to replace other presets that are currently in my app. I press "save" after rearranging, then proceed to app. I press the sync button on app, app says it's synced but no changes take place in the app. My presets are shown correctly on the browser, but on the app it's still untouched. What is happening? 

asked 20 Aug 2022 at 08:05 PM

ynumaru@gmail.com kiyoshi (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi,I recently bought a Vintage studio combo and I wonder how long will it take for the speaker to break in. I use my looper to play music just so I can speed the process up. Thank you for your time.

asked 17 Aug 2022 at 06:58 AM

Alexandros Topis

votes

answer

views

where dso I find the passcode for bluetooth?

asked 06 Sep 2022 at 09:09 AM

Dave Barnes
Showing results 3421 to 3440 of 3459
Loading - please wait...