Questions
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3903

votes

answer

views

Hello Marshall,

I have just purchased a Marshall Code 25 and tried to register it online. The serial nimber is not being accepted.

It is V02006937H. Am I missing something?

Cheers

David Emeney

(Long time user of a JTM30)

asked 17 Jan 2017 at 08:21 PM

David Emeney

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I recently bought a marshall astoria dual and I wanted to try it with EL-34's. Am I able to do this without re biasing or if at all?

Regards,

Tony Jukic

asked 17 Jan 2017 at 03:34 AM

Tony Jukic

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I want to add a noise gate pedal (MXR Smart Gate) to my JVM210C, mostly for the dirty channel, what's the best position to place it, before the pre-amp or in the FX loop?

Also, it makes a loud noise everytime i press the button. The pedal works well with other amps, anyone has the same problem with gates?

edited 16 Jan 2017 at 10:07 PM

David Dura

asked 16 Jan 2017 at 10:07 PM

David Dura

votes

answers

views

hi!

Can someone explain how to use the 'looper' preset on a code série amp ?

i can't see any way to stop recording the loop.

Thanks a lot !

asked 16 Jan 2017 at 12:25 PM

Nicolas Debeaupte

votes

answer

views

I am using a 3203 w/a GK 2x12 cabinet running at 8 ohms. I am considering purchasing a friend's 2x12 Splawn 8 ohm cabinet, and running the cabinets together as a stack. I am wondering how the 3203 will handle 4, 2x12's. Not well versed on the ohm conversions here and would like some help. Thanks!

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 09:47 PM

Darryl Robbins

votes

answer

views

Can you still buy an output board for a JCM 2000 TSL?  If so how much.

Thanks,

Brett

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 04:30 PM

William Walker

votes

answer

views

A couple of weeks ago I bought aforementioned amp. I was very happy with it, no issues so far, but today while playing I noticed a weird buzzing sound that my amp makes whenever I play an A note on my guitar. I tried different fret position, plugging in my other guitar and even moving the amp in case something else than the amp itself was making the sound. Nothing helped. Did anyone else had a similar problem? Any ideas what might be causing it?

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 02:32 PM

Jan Krawczyński

votes

answers

views

Using the emulated output into a Focusrite interface the LED's are red even with the preamp set to 0.

Is this how it is supposed to work? I would have thought an 'emulated output would be at line level.

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 02:28 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

votes

answers

views

Same issue/question that I see from so many people. Love the tones love the amp, the Gateway app is nearly useless as a control over Bluetooth.It will stay connected for about five minutes and then will drop. You can see it switch back-and-forth on the screen and then eventually even that icon will go away and you end up with no  connection through the app. Not a complete dealbreaker, but a major disappointment that a big selling feature of the amp does not work.

Already updated the firmware, I sure hope Marshall finds and apply as a fix for this.  Their reputation for reliability was another big reason for the purchase. So as I said, very disappointing. 

Does anyone know a fix, or has heard anything from Marshall that they're addressing this issue? 

asked 15 Jan 2017 at 02:15 PM

William Delmer

votes

answers

views

Bought used cab labeled 1960AC

S/N 1483

Green backs all labeled 12KBT 1221/18

Would like to know the age of the cab.

Since the speakers are all marked the same I assume they are a matched set???

Thanks

edited 15 Jan 2017 at 01:36 AM

David Wheeler

asked 14 Jan 2017 at 05:46 PM

David Wheeler

votes

answer

views

How do I reinstall Marshall Gateway and preserve my custom settings?

edited 14 Jan 2017 at 05:10 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

asked 14 Jan 2017 at 05:08 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I have marshall code 25 and in the Pro Tools 10hd interface it does not appear.
Operating system Windows 10. Probe to connect to different USB ports and there is no solution. In the configuration of the control panel, the device is connected.

Greetings and many thanks

Sorry for my english

asked 14 Jan 2017 at 02:38 AM

Nicolas Durelli

votes

answer

views

I've got a Valvestate S80 8240 which has developed a loud hum whether instrument plugged or not.

The hum disappears when it is tilted forward. Can anyone suggest a home fix?

I put up this question before but for some reason it seems to have been deleted!

asked 14 Jan 2017 at 01:21 AM

James McC

votes

answers

views

What I don't get is why the footswitch won't toggle all four areas -Pedal, modulation, Delay and Reverb. If set it up in switch mode to have my three toggle options for pedal, mod, delay then that overides the options in other preset banks so reverb is always left out as a toggled option... You could set this up for any three options at the expense of the fourth option. Am i missing something or is that a design flaw? I get that you might not need all four options per patch but on a separate patch you might have different requirements.

asked 13 Jan 2017 at 07:35 AM

Nigel Grimshire (2)

votes

answers

views

Bought a Code 25 few days ago.  Plugged into my computer via usb, using garageband, and the funny thing happens. First, garageband does reconize the amp, however, no sound comes in or out. The volume on the channel of the amp won't work either.

Anyway, assuming it was a conflict between the amp and garageband, I tried it on reaper. Same problem, DAW reconizes the amp, no sound comes in or out. 

Another test, the firmware. Did upgraded it, nothing happened again.

Any solution? I bought this amp exclusively to record via usb, and the main function for me isn't working. Dammit!

asked 12 Jan 2017 at 11:41 AM

daniel reiz

votes

answers

views

I just got my Code 25, and for the life of me I can't find, (going through the presets, or in the manual), how I bypass all the presets and just use it as a clean amp. I just want to plug in a guitar, (classicl in this case), and just amp the Vol - maybe with some tone control. Advice please? I must be missing something obvious, but I'm old, so...

asked 12 Jan 2017 at 12:32 AM

Steve Noyes (3)

votes

answer

views

I was recently gifted a Marshall Code 25 amp and i go to power it on (mind you i followed all of the intructions listed in the manual) and got no results. I tried a few different outlets thinking maybe my wall outlet was the problem but still got no power. 

asked 11 Jan 2017 at 11:48 PM

Dalton Storms

votes

answer

views

Hi, after playing some JCM900's and 800's, I obtained a slightly battered JMP 2203, serial number 05027M.

This points to production year 1980.
Can anybody tell me the difference between the 1978, 1979 and 1980 incarnations of the JMP 2203?

And in addition; when relacing the valves, which types and brand should I use?

While we're at it... Where could I obtain the origonal schematics for my amp?

Thanks in advance!

Bye, Ward

edited 11 Jan 2017 at 08:06 AM

Ward van den Berg

asked 11 Jan 2017 at 07:50 AM

Ward van den Berg

votes

answers

views

I have  a nextbook tablet without bluetooth and i would like to know if the gateway app will also work with a USB connection? I do not have a cell phone to use with bluetooth.

asked 11 Jan 2017 at 03:11 AM

John Bednarek (5)

votes

answer

views

Can someone explain how to write a setup in my Gateway library to the amp?  No matter which box I check I seem to always overwrite my Gateway library setup with what is on the amp instead of the other way around. 

edited 10 Jan 2017 at 11:21 PM

Sean Nixie (6)

asked 10 Jan 2017 at 11:02 PM

Sean Nixie (6)
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3903
Loading - please wait...