Questions
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3902

votes

answers

views

Is there a way to turn this up or down in the amp itself? This would be a big help. I feel like the auxillary volume coming from my
computer or phone is always too low.

asked 25 Mar 2019 at 12:21 PM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answers

views

what happen with tuner , why is gone ?

asked 16 Nov 2022 at 06:08 PM

Petr Tomas

votes

answers

views

Hi - this blew yesterday due to a fault in the mains supply.  I need to make sure I buy the correct fuse to replace and it looks very easy to get the wrong one: the blown one says T2AL250VP.  Please could you advise the correct fuses to buy please?

thanks guys and gals

Dave

asked 05 Sep 2022 at 06:37 PM

Dave Fincham

votes

answers

views

Hi guys! I need to buy my first electric guitar! Please help! I have played electric guitar before and I need to find a good guitar for $500...I like to play muse, my chemical romance songs and occasionally a bit of oasis....Hope you can help me! Thank you for your time!

asked 05 Jun 2019 at 08:32 PM

Mike Ascler

votes

answers

views

I tried play song called Cirice by Ghost but I can't set my amp. someone have set which make similar sound like on this video??

https://youtu.be/KOrXKiSy8ZY

edited 25 Jul 2018 at 06:10 PM

Sebastian Przychodzko

asked 25 Jul 2018 at 06:07 PM

Sebastian Przychodzko

votes

answers

views

hello, is the marshall origin's DI out socket TRS? Thanks

asked 16 Aug 2021 at 06:13 PM

marco de cristofaro

votes

answers

views

"I could ask Mom to let me come live with you after they get married, you know," Ava said while sitting sideways on the oversized couch I had in front of my TV. The young teen girl woke up late, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, then came to the living room to make me company while she checked her homework for the weekend on her tablet ?

I sat at the comfy recliner chair to the right side of the large TV room, perpendicular to where she sat, and I watched a Formula 1 race. My week had been busy with a mix of work at the company, extra workout sessions at the gym, and many other things I had to do to clear my schedule and have time free for my niece. So, since she got there, I enjoyed as much of my free time as I could. Not even her sudden proposal was able to get me out of the calm, lazy zone I gladly found myself in.

<a href="?">googlea</a>[url=?

"Your mom says she is only getting married again after you turn eighteen. That is what? Four years from now? By that time, you'll be going to college," I just made conversation. Even though I knew that was highly improbable to happen, I wouldn't oppose the idea at all, as I very much enjoyed spending time with her. I never had kids, never wanted any. Damn, I wasn't even married. Having Ava there was almost like having a daughter, but better. She was bright, sweet, obedient, and very, very mature—a kid who was forced to grow up too fast.

"Three years and ten months, but that's true. I hope I can move out way before that, though. I can't stand my mom or her boyfriend anymore."

It seemed like we were having the same old conversation, me telling her mother did the best she could after my brother had bailed on them, showing up once a year, sometimes, to let us know he was alive and then disappear from our lives again. That altogether was a lie, as I knew her mother was a mess, too. Ava was staying with me for two weeks as her mom had decided to travel to Florida. She wanted to have some fun with her new boyfriend in the middle of a pandemic, not caring about her work as a bartender, just leaving her daughter with her well-off brother-in-law. The young girl had asked to stay behind so she wouldn't have to quarantine and lose even more of her already troubled first year of high school, and there was no way I would say no to anything she asked me, especially something like that.

We didn't follow up with the conversation, though. We didn't talk anymore because something had caught my eye before that happened. Her shorts were too big for her, intentionally, as to make them extra comfortable. If she were in any other position, that would have been fine, but from that angle, I could clearly see that Ava didn't have panties on. I was absolutely entranced by what I saw for a good two minutes before I snapped back to reality and decided to do the right thing. That, or I would end up doing something I would regret very much later.

edited 03 May 2021 at 09:49 AM

Marci Bird

asked 06 Jan 2021 at 08:04 AM

Marci Bird

votes

answers

views

looking for status quo style rocking tone

asked 30 Nov 2020 at 05:17 PM

Nick Robertson

votes

answers

views

is possible to have to fx effects at the same time for example auto wah with distorsion ovd? 

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 12:08 AM

Rody Zelaya

votes

answers

views

It is impossible for me to connect to the "My Marshall" site with my pc, I have an error message telling me that the site is not secure.

How do I sign in again?

Thank you

Musically

ND

asked 23 Feb 2020 at 11:20 AM

Nicolas DELACRE

votes

answers

views

Did someone makes Lukhater's tone on this amp?

asked 22 Dec 2018 at 02:17 AM

Arthur Vieira

votes

answers

views

tenho code25 eu atualizei ele quando eu ligo ele nao aparece mais o logotipo da marschall tem algum problema.ele esta funcionando normal.

asked 24 Aug 2019 at 02:56 PM

dione camargo

votes

answers

views

Looking for a tone close to guitar in No Doubt "Im Just a Girl". Any ideas.

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 02:25 PM

Steve Scudder

votes

answers

views

I was wondering if this a good choice for a intermediate player  (the only amp I have is a fender 20watt amp) and I would like to hear the pros and cons of this amp.

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 04:42 PM

asked 11 Dec 2018 at 06:01 AM

Michael jones

votes

answer

views

I cannot like any of the presets neither on MyMarshall site nor Gateway2 app. There is no "Sign of the Horns" button.  After  launch of the Gateway2 app it's missing. People like my presets so I assume this is not a general problem. 

asked 21 Oct 2022 at 08:34 PM

Kemal Can Sevimli

votes

answer

views

I have an older 8240 valvastate. Wien i play the clean Channel, the Sound disappears for one second, if I pres the crunch channel, the problem disappears. I have a teknicien to check, but he can't locate the failure. Please help.

Best Regards

Jan Hamann DK 

asked 26 Feb 2021 at 12:34 PM

Jan Hamann

votes

answer

views

Hello
since the recent update of the application, I can't find the reader for the backing tracks, which is very practical. and I can't find how to organize and classify the user presets in order.
thanks in advance

asked 26 Oct 2022 at 07:35 PM

Stéphane Bartolomeo

votes

answer

views

collegamento usb computer

asked 06 Oct 2018 at 04:10 PM

Furio Carteni

votes

answers

views

Great amp but it looks unfinished.

Why is there not a gold strip of pufling under the Marshall logo. It is noticable by it's absents.

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 02:34 AM

PAUL L EWING

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall lead 100 with 4/12 drivers an a serial no 17940 ..an cream checkerd front an Marshall logo in white in center ....what year pls

asked 27 Oct 2020 at 06:31 PM

Alan Baker
Showing results 3441 to 3460 of 3902
Loading - please wait...