Questions
Showing results 3461 to 3480 of 3880

votes

answers

views

Hi, I have the Marshall Code 50. I found some pretty good sounds for a few rock songs. Is there a way to share my personal presets with the Marshall Code community?

Best regards

asked 30 Jan 2017 at 07:11 PM

Paul Magma

votes

answers

views

Hello, i've noticed that the the when the power amp is on (doens't matter which one) that it seems to make a crackling noise.  It is hard to hear when playing, but when you let a chord or note ring out it is noticeable.  I have determined that it is the power amp function as when I disable it the noise goes away.  Is this normal as it is modeling power valves or is there something faulty?  

Thank you.

asked 30 Jan 2017 at 04:02 PM

ADAM BOATRIGHT

votes

answers

views

Can someone please help me to find some AM presets or could someone please tell me how I could produce my own with the effects on the code amps?

asked 30 Jan 2017 at 06:56 AM

Michael Huisamen (2)

votes

answer

views

hi guys im wanting a new amp to go with my new les paul however i dont know which one to choose i dont want to go too expensive its just to practise with my band in the garage. i want an amp that has a heavy and deep sound to it if you have any suggestions plz comment. also go and subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/Reevesy vlogs

asked 29 Jan 2017 at 08:14 PM

christian swindlehurst

votes

answers

views

The power light started to go off and on on my  mini jubilee head today no pattern to it seems random . Has anyone else encountered this

asked 29 Jan 2017 at 02:14 PM

Grant taylor

votes

answer

views

Amp on clean channel super loud, when on distorted channel need to crank to half or more to equal clean on 1/4 setting, low gain 2 or 3, tubes or owner issue? Is this normal, kick in overdrive distortion goes through roof, in a good way. Loudness not like clean channel. Thoughts or suggestions, thanks in advance.

asked 27 Jan 2017 at 11:47 PM

Mike Stefanich

votes

answer

views

why can't I get the patches from the website downloaded in my iPad and into gateway without a cable? (And pc? ) 

What a bloody palarva 

any plans to add a the equivalent of that presets webpage into gateway direct 

hint: you should otherwise thus isn t the easy accessible product I think you wanted to have

asked 27 Jan 2017 at 09:31 PM

Andrew Young

votes

answer

views

Hi, Although My laptop recognizes My code 50 via usb, nuendo 4.3 doesn't (although it recognizes My zoom and korg asio).

Therefore, I'm unable to assign the code has an input for recording via usb. Thanks.

asked 27 Jan 2017 at 02:13 PM

john smith

votes

answer

views

I have recently been given the above amp and before I connect it to a speaker and switch it on I am concerned to know the correct protocol for connecting a speaker cabinet(s).  The speaker output sockets have no information directly next to them but a label elsewhere on the rear of the amp states "WARNING. Not to be used with speaker cabinets of less than 4 ohms"

My queries are:-

1. Is it safe (i.e. without risk of damage to the amp) to use just one speaker output as long as it is connected to a speaker cabinet of 4 ohms minimum impedance and appropriate wattage?

2. When using both speaker outputs can they both be connected to cabinets each of 4 ohms minimum impedance or are the outputs paralleled in which case would I need to work with two cabinets each of 8 ohms to arrive at a 4 ohms minimum impedance in total?

Apologies if the answer to this seems obvious but I have a little knowledge of these matters and while a little knowledge can be 'a dangerous thing' it can also lead you to be concerned (possibly unnecessarily) about getting things right!

Thanks in anticipation

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 09:41 PM

David Matthews

votes

answer

views

I can only see questions here, how do i see the answers? My issue has been asked and I can see it says there is one answer. How can I see it? Frustrating.

EDIT: Click on the title of the question to see the thread. Thanks to Fretbuzz.

edited 26 Jan 2017 at 10:37 PM

sausage fingers

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 07:26 PM

sausage fingers

votes

answers

views

So I just got my CODE50 two days ago and yesterday was the first day I had to play around on it, and that being at a live rehearsal of all places.  I didn't get to do much tweaking, but I noticed a problem with the EQ. If you have all buttons deactivated then the Bass Mid and Treble knobs do absolutely nothing, NOTHING...  I tried using the Natural preamp thinking that maybe the EQ knobs are strictly digital and an amp or preamp needed to be activated to enable the EQ to function.  When the Natural preamp was selected, however, the overall volume (master knob all the way up and the volume knob at 12 o'clock) was so low hardly anything could be heard.  Am I missing a menu option to set the volume or something?

Also, I've saw a lot of people having trouble getting the Marshall Gateway app to connect to their CODE amps, myself being one of these people unfortunately, but I haven't saw anyone come up with a definitive solution other than 1. Updating the Firmware 2. Turn the amp and phone off then restart both of them and try again. 3. Delete the amps Bluetooth profile from your phone and repeat step 2. 4. Call Marshall support.  I can get my Samsung Note 5 itself to connect to the amp (getting a weird message on my phone that says verify such and such number is the correct PIN for the Marshall amp but not having any further prompts on my phone or on the amp after tapping OK, but still connecting regardsless), but when I bring up the Marshall Gateway app and go into the menu to connect to the amp I can hit the scan button all day and it will NEVER find my CODE50.  What the huh?!!!  With all the other people I've saw on this forum having the same problem with the Bluetooth connectivity, you would think there would be a end-all-fix-all solution to such a massive problem. Has anyone heard anything or should I send this amp back for a refund while I still can?

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 02:42 PM

Joe Phinney

votes

answer

views

I have asked this question before. Although someone appears to have answered it I cannot access the answer.

Clicking on the link just leads to a 404 error.

Using the emulated output into a Focusrite interface the LED's are red even with the preamp set to 0.

Is this how it is supposed to work? I would have thought an 'emulated output would be at line level.

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 02:16 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

votes

answers

views

I've been recording on garageband and other softwares for a long time already!

However, I've bought this (crappy) amp to record via USB on these DVAs I'm used to work with. SO, aparently, after questioning people who uses the same amp, and here on the forum, NOBODY could explain the real reason why this "amp" won't work for recording via usb!

The TWO computers I use (macbook and PC - windows7) reconize the amp, however NO SOUND AT ALL are recorded! 

I am familiar with LINE 6 products and I use them a lot. No problem at all with this gear! But MARSHALL, the most famous brand of amps on the world, releases an amp promising to do something they aparently are not able to!

Lame amp! recently bought and, hopefully, recently SOLD! Waste of my time and money! 

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 01:57 PM

daniel reiz

votes

answer

views

My first post here, so apologies if I'm out of line on Forum protocol!  I just bought a used MG250DFX used on Reverb. It's my first Marshall after a lifetime of dreaming of having one!

Where could one find the original owners manual if there is one for download, as well as find out what type of speakers came with the original unit?

Cheers!

asked 25 Jan 2017 at 07:56 PM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answers

views

I can seem to find a link to the manuals. Am I missing something on the new web site?

asked 25 Jan 2017 at 03:38 AM

Kevin Franklin

votes

answer

views

Just bought a new Huawei P9 Lite phone and can now, no longer use Marshall Gateway, because the device is not compatible with the app! Anybody got a clue why this should be as it's an android phone, and the app worked just fine on my Samsung Android?

asked 22 Jan 2017 at 05:49 PM

James Dunne

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall,

following... Amp CODE 50 + App. M. Gateway + Iphone SE / Bluetooth 

Iphone  SE  / < Settings  Blutetooth  / "MY DEVICES" seems evrything OK,   and status "Connected" , ... but on  iGateway APP / MENU  /  CODE / return  "not Connected" . Screen is like "frozen",  exept for green button "Scan for Amps "  . After pressing.. the same become gray as well,  and   now  screen on Iphone completly frozen.  

Connection works with some minor interuptions  from  Amp. purchasing date  up to yesterday . All  happens  as described today , after  trying and testing   my new , recently purchased Marshall CODE Footcontroler . After few shoots I restore everything  ( Amp and App on Iphone ), disconnect  footcontroler  connection , restart my Iphone and Amp,  but problem persist.. Is getting slowly everything frustrating and annoying...

Can I count on prompt marshall answer and support ?

Thx .

asked 21 Jan 2017 at 08:21 PM

Mini Jama

votes

answer

views

I'm finding it difficult to achieve a good blues tone from my code 25, if anybody has surgestions for amp settings it would be appreciated. I'm using the amp with  Les Paul.

cheers. 

asked 21 Jan 2017 at 02:24 PM

Martin Blyth (27)

votes

answers

views

I have connected my amp to the computer. I'm on the Marshall website. I select a preset number  say.. 94 and download a preset from the website. I see the tone i want on the Code 50 display. I press save and if I click to 95 and back to 94 where i started  it goes back to the default program. What am I doing wrong?

Please advise.

Roger in Georgia, USA

asked 20 Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM

Roger Streng

votes

answer

views

Good Day forum,

from clean sound to overdrive with the same position of the gain and volume, there is a huge difference in loudness. The overdrive when pressed is twice the sound level as the clean. 

Is this correct as it is or what can be the cause of this?

Best regards

Jens

asked 19 Jan 2017 at 03:50 PM

Jens Reimer
Showing results 3461 to 3480 of 3880
Loading - please wait...