Questions
Showing results 3461 to 3480 of 3879

votes

answer

views

hi, how do i find what amp marshall used when modeling for a code 50? i.e. what amp is BRIT 50's

thanks

jp

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 10:55 PM

joey pinter-bilek (1)

votes

answers

views

Just got my Marshall CODE 25, and the iPhone 6 will not find the amp on the gateway app or on the regular bluetooth settings. Any reason why?

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 05:16 PM

Jonathan Rowe (1)

votes

answer

views

I am able to connect to my amp via Bluetooth but once I am in the app, it doesn't pick up the amplifier. Has anybody else had this problem and if so, please help?

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 01:26 PM

Michael Huisamen (2)

votes

answers

views

I am searching for someone that could make me a great Avenged Sevenfold preset that would be amazing.

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 11:48 AM

Ryan Goldstein (1)

votes

answers

views

where is the serial number located on the code50. every number that is on the back will not work for your registration

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 05:08 AM

dennis price

votes

answers

views

so I did the preset sync in the app, and I've got about 20 I made on my own, but none of them are showing up on the Marshall cloud site. what am I doing wrong ? when I goto the one spot on here that lists presets, it's listing all 99 stock ones. 

also is there any way to download the user made presets in the site to the code from phone without plugging in USB? like can you save them to your phone and load them in the app? just a pain because my phone is USB c and I don't have a USB c to mini USB cable.

edited 25 Dec 2016 at 02:32 AM

Jason Ochs

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 02:17 AM

Jason Ochs

votes

answer

views

hi the online warranty registration form does not accept my serial number because there are not enough characters in my serial number.

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 11:42 PM

Nigel Grimshire (2)

votes

answers

views

Could a lower V1 tube make the green channel cleaner when I play hard,it sounds like it distorts when I dig in hard almost like a bad speaker but even a new cabinet rattles like that,any suggestion?

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 11:01 PM

Tim Gray

votes

answers

views

Can you explain a simply way how to download presets to Code amp and updates (automaticly?) What those symbols like phone, Code amp with cross over mean? Is really so that Safari does not support downloads, updates? 

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 06:40 PM

Jarmo Luoma-aho (2)

votes

answer

views

My Marshall code 50 suddenly stopped working while playing. I heard a little "click" sound an the power went of on the amp. I did not blow the speaker. Spoke to a friend that suggested that the amplifyer fuse was the problem, as it was nothing wrong with the power outlett i used. Is this a problem i can fix myself? is it likely that the amplifyer fuse are the problem? 

sorry about my english, i´m Norwegian ;) 

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 05:04 PM

Odd Vetle haarsaker

votes

answer

views

I cant change my Profile Image? Ive tried making the image very small like  500kb in size and no go. The pixel dimentions are fine. Its  2356x1940. Are things not working right now or is it a bug?

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 05:24 AM

Mark Ensign

votes

answers

views

How  far can you turn this up wihtout blowing it up!? Code 50

Ive got a main  Heavy Metal Tone I use all the time. The volume in the preset is set to  1.8. I have it that low so it doesnt blow my Clean sound away when I click between the two. 

I was playing with a drummer the other day and I had the master volume up to maybe close to half and I was worried I was going to blow the speaker.

So How  far up is safe?

Oh Im using a Code 50.

edited 23 Dec 2016 at 02:56 AM

Mark Ensign

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 02:50 AM

Mark Ensign

votes

answers

views

Is this the serial number? I believe the last two digits are the manufacturing date?  Can you give some details about this amp based on the serial number. I bought it without a box. I want to register it, I need the exact amp model. eg. "dsl40c -u"

thank you...

asked 22 Dec 2016 at 11:00 AM

Richard Roy Macatangay

votes

answers

views

Hello folks

I'd like to try a TC Mojo Mojo in to a CODE 25 in clean Settings. Is there anybody with some expirience with pedals in to a CODE?

Thank you for your opinions

asked 22 Dec 2016 at 07:53 AM

Patrik Frana

votes

answer

views

Will this model work with my Marshall DSL40c amp?

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 09:47 PM

Cary McClatchey

votes

answer

views

How long the update process takes? Installation is already 100% but it seems it stuck and amp doesn't restart.

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 06:34 PM

Dhon Lalic

votes

answers

views

I was using the usb connection to record on Audacity.  The guitar I was using was a Fender Strat with noiseless pups.  I found that the signal stregth was really low and the only way I could get a decent recorded signal was to turn up the master volume to an unbearable level and was close to getting a stern talking to from my better half.  I then tried the same process but used some headphones and this sorted the level issue so it recorded a strong signal.  There was still a bit of crackle on the recording but much improved from the last firmware release.  

I then recorded some acoustic guitar without headphones.  This was a martin DRs1 with a stock fishman pup.  Signal strength was really good and the quality was great.  No hum or hiss or crackle.

Great to hear others experiences.

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 04:56 PM

Nigel Grimshire (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,
I have a problem when saving Presets from my Marshall Code 25 amp to my phone (Android).
The saved Preset repeats/copies itself about 20 times. Therefore, the app Presets are unusable because I have to scroll down or up 20 duplicates before I reach the next Preset.
There is no way to delete those Presets, and when tapping on one the app freezes.

I already posted this same question in an existing thread in which other people were notifying this same issue, but that post was deleted...
In that post you said you where working in a solution to this, but its have been 5 months since the first report of this problem, so
I'd be grateful if you could fix this as soon as possible and kindly ask you when do you plan to release the Gateway app fixed?

Thanks!

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 12:57 PM

Dake Warren (5)

votes

answers

views

Hi I have purchased a new CODE 50.  I have the latest firmware update but I'm finding the bluetooth is not consistent.  I have it running on the gateway app and then if I move the phone more the 3 feet from the amp the connection is lost.  The same happens if I play spotify through it the range is about the same.  Can this be imporved or do I have a duff model.  My phone is an iphone 5.

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 12:21 PM

Nigel Grimshire (2)

votes

answers

views

Where is the air intake and exhaust on the MG Carbon Fibre series? I own both the MG30CFX and MG50CFX combos ― and because both of these units are completely closed and are fitting with cooling fans ― where (and how) does the air circulate? ― I never hear a fan running when operating the MG30CFX combo. And is the MG100HCFX head fitted with a cooling fan as well?

edited 14 Sep 2017 at 02:56 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 11:15 AM

Jimmy Pratt (2)
Showing results 3461 to 3480 of 3879
Loading - please wait...