Questions
Showing results 3481 to 3500 of 3908

votes

answers

views

Hi guys, I'm trying to date both my Marshall 4 x 12 cabinet, and my JCM 800 head. The Cab is a 4 x 12, 1982 A.P., serial number 1859. And my head is a 50W Mk 2 Lead, serial number W21865. I've had both since the mid to late 80's, ans wouldn't part with them for anything!! Still going strong! Thanks very much!!!

asked 12 Sep 2022 at 05:26 PM

Mark Murphy

votes

answer

views

Trying to find information.

asked 20 Feb 2020 at 07:55 PM

Tony Phipps

votes

answers

views

Hi, I own a Marshall Origin 50 and used to play it loud.

After some months, the volume at 50w just droped. Changed all tubes, even filter caps and nothing.

Searching in forums I discovered more people having this same problem in 2019, but in the forums that I have searched a solution was not found.

Did someone no what it might be? My amp tech cannot find the fault.

asked 27 Sep 2022 at 01:16 PM

José Miranda

votes

answers

views

Hello, Guys. I wanna buy a Marshall amplifier. But I want to buy the amplifier with bright sound. Can you give me recommendations the brightest sound Marshall amplifier?

asked 25 Aug 2022 at 05:55 PM

Vagn Albertson

votes

answers

views

Did someone makes Lukhater's tone on this amp? Any tips?

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 06:37 PM

Arthur Vieira

votes

answers

views

how can i get the tone for cuts like a knife

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 07:44 PM

carl allan

votes

answers

views

Hello, which type of cable should I use for the Line In of my Marshall? TS or TRS? Does it matter?

asked 17 Jul 2022 at 05:36 PM

Bill Tsagkas

votes

answer

views

The amp is detecting the computer as a controller and wont let us record

asked 25 Jun 2020 at 05:00 PM

Dillon Coker

votes

answers

views

First thank for the update, the app is way more intuitive now.

When double taping on a parameter to change it's value any action on the keypad  minimise the app.

I noticed the absence of playback and tuner, I guess it's for a future version ?

asked 06 Oct 2022 at 06:45 AM

Frédéric dj

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone, I started off with Major II and absolutely loved them, they lasted me maybe a year and a half before the right ear stopped playing. My insurance was still good so I got a new pair for free, this pair lasted half a year maybe ?. So then last month with the same insurance I decided to pay the difference and get a Major III, and while I love the sound, these also stopped playing from the right ear just a month after purchase.

So now my question is, am I being reckless or should I buy another brand, if so, what? Price should be around the same as the Major III. Thanks.

edited 09 Jun 2021 at 06:59 AM

Keke Genkai

asked 02 Jun 2021 at 11:20 PM

Keke Genkai

votes

answer

views

asked 29 Mar 2019 at 04:33 AM

ameer zainal

vote

answers

views

Hi,

I know that this is a recurrent demand, but please, no more "control the volume using Gateway app" answers, everybody knows that this is a component issue, not a software need for update or anything. The fact is that master volume pots are either low quality ones, or defective manufacturing components. So, all I need to know are the specs of this component (resistance values, taper, etc.) so I can purchase the correct component and replace it myself. Also, understand that I live in a place where there is no authorized Marshall servicing, and my Code amp is over three years old, therefore without any warranty. Again, please no more "send equipment to an engineer" answers, I have enough ability to do the work myself. A good thing would be if you make available the schematic diagrams of the Code amps, but I think that might be not possible. or you would have done it a long time ago.

Thank you in advance for your attention! Marshall Code RULES! But without that scratchy pot...

Best Regards,

asked 30 Jan 2023 at 06:32 PM

Gustavo França (4)

votes

answers

views

Where can I find a scematic for this head?

Thanks, 

Terry Harper

asked 01 Nov 2020 at 03:29 PM

Terry Harper

votes

answers

views

Hi There,

I recently bought a 2525C and would like to practice using headphones, but there is no headphone output on the amp. Is there a way to connect something to the amp that will allow me to hear both the amp and a backing track via headphones? Can you recommend a solution to accommodate this? Thank you!

Brad

asked 12 Oct 2020 at 05:39 AM

Brad McDougall

votes

answer

views

I am a newbie. I bought the Code 50 thinking it would be easy for it to work with pedal amps, like boss blue driver and metal zone. i did not know the code 50 did not "play" well with pedals. I even bout a noise suppressor. 

Anyways I have been googling and found out that there is a "natural" channel.  I could not figure out what that ment. I thought it was a channel I could just scroll to in the preset display. After further looking into it I fould a link to this site with instructions by a person name david doss:

?

I followed the instructions (and I downloaded gateway),  but very low sound would come out of the marshall with the guitar by itself. What I mean is low sound even when volume knob and master knob all the way up. I do get sound when I activate the blues pedal for example but mainly when I adjust the GAIN knob  ON CODE 50. The volume knob does little. Since when is GAIN the new volume button? I thought in the instructions by david doss GAIN was all the way to zero. 

Is there an easier way to connect my pedals to the amplifier? FYI I do not know the difference between amp and pre amp. I am really learning here. So please baby steps. Thanks in advance. 

asked 28 Nov 2022 at 06:02 AM

Angel Reyes

votes

answers

views

Hi.

I have a marshall code25 amp.

Can I have a part number of the potentiometer for master volume control?

asked 19 Oct 2022 at 04:06 AM

sorento studio

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

i just bought my first electric guitar and amp (Code 25). I'have maneged to use my headphones via bluetooth to play. Now i'm trying to record something. So i connected my amp via usb to my pc but i have to use the headphones with cable which is super annoying. Can someone help me? 

Thank you in advance,

Ivan

asked 25 Sep 2022 at 10:03 AM

Ivan Preabianca

votes

answers

views

No question, just saying: I love my new Monitor-II-headphones!

asked 27 Mar 2021 at 02:37 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

Hi dear readers

1st off , i find this forum completely not comprehensive and informative, it feels like quite the opposite,

for my issues, i have a Woburn I, just out of warranty,

ever sindce a few months it turns off while playing music

i use the aux standard, play songs, then wham, after 2-5 minutes it shuts off, and restarts and puts the volume back at 50%

this turn off cycle is times about around 4, to 5 minutes, consistently overal (some days it doesn't )  and it keeps doing it EVERY 5 MINUTES FOR DAYS , ugh :(

this is effectively turned my audiophile soundsetup to a paperweight as i dont go to my speaker to change the volume every 5 minutes

and actually it makes me upset, and anti climactic thoards the reason i was useing it in the 1st place.

i really would like to solve the problem and have a ON OR OFF SWITCH on my device, so i can actually appriciate it for years, with the purchase price of 400 euros plus at launch, i find this absolutely a right.

after my 1st searches on the web i found a lot more people with this issue, and it feels to me as if its being obscured, and not solvable

any fixes found so far anyone?

asked 16 Nov 2022 at 10:39 AM

Jason Jut

votes

answers

views

Really frustrating, this is.  I'll be playing with the gain turned up to about 8 and I can watch as the dials in the app start to move on their own, as if a ghost is messing with it.  I can't find anyone asking this question.  Does anyone know how to get this ghost in the gateway app go away for good?

asked 27 Oct 2022 at 12:28 AM

Brian Simms
Showing results 3481 to 3500 of 3908
Loading - please wait...