Questions
Showing results 3541 to 3560 of 3881

votes

answers

views

new purchase. I have a custom Eddie Van Halen replica orginal. Excact copy of the famous Frankie. 

I have spent time on the app and making adjustments however I dont get the sound i was hope for. Perhaps I need to add an FX ex Boss ME-50. To get the sound i am looking for.  ACDC / Kiss / VH. all i get is a little louder version of my guitar. I have watched many videos on line and they change the setting and get classic rock sounds. Like a Gibson or whatever. Classic rocks sounds.  I have tried many VH and ACDC pre programmed set ups and still not he tone i am looking for. What am i missing?

Thanks 

asked 03 Feb 2023 at 10:34 PM

Tim RINEHART

votes

answer

views

The first time I turned on the amp and plugged in, there was a very loud screeching noise from the amp. I had to turn it off immediately. Any idea why that haappened?

asked 17 Aug 2023 at 01:58 PM

Raymond Fabrizio

votes

answer

views

I was playing guitar and tried changing the volume on my amp and once I did the sound completely went out. I can't even play sound connected via Bluetooth on my phone. I don't hear sound either when I connect headphones to my amp. In addition to this, I connected my amp to my laptop and recorded some sound to try and figure out the problem, and GarageBand picked up what I was playing. This problem has happened to me in the past but after I wait for a little the sound seems to come back, but this time I've waited over a week and my amp still isn't working.  Any tips? 

edited 22 Feb 2023 at 11:05 PM

Preston Lee

asked 22 Feb 2023 at 10:31 PM

Preston Lee

votes

answers

views

Impossible de mettre a jour le fireware. J'ai fais toutes les modifications proposées par le site (chrome : vérification de mise à jour et modification pour acceptation midi) mais j'ai toujours le message "CODE : pas connecté. 

Comment faire cette mise à jour ?

asked 25 Jan 2023 at 03:44 PM

fabrice david

votes

answers

views

When switching between presets, factory made and made by others - in the app the sound goes from low medium to max, up and down.. 

I use my amp on low in our living room, and its bad for my kids.. scary.

Also alot of fizz crackling when turning the master knob.  Common issue? Is there a fix? Sound jumping up and down.

When the sound is super loud i just touch the volume knob and it goes down in volume to where the volume knob actually is 

asked 18 Dec 2022 at 02:32 PM

Ole Markus Sandhåland

vote

answer

views

Thanks to Marshall for the latest firmware (v1.48) update and new presets. The eleven new presets are cool. Thanks again for keeping us Code amp owners in mind. 

Kevin Towns

asked 04 Oct 2023 at 11:45 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answer

views

Hi there ,
I recently bought a DSL1CR and see that the one speaker output states 1x16 ohms. 
I am aware it can be run without a speaker for silent listening through the emulated output. 
Can I connect my 8 ohm 1923 external 2 -12 cabinet to the DSL1's 16 ohm speaker output and run it safely? 
Thanks,
Russ

asked 10 May 2023 at 03:08 PM

Russ F

votes

answer

views

Code 25 firmware installed, stopped at point 97, nothing has worked since then! Mac OS 13.3. Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126 Browser The message is: Incomplete firmware update detected! It looks like something went wrong during the last update. Do you want to try and reinstall the latest firmware? If I did, the message comes up: An error occurred: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'McuFirmwareVersion') what else can I do? Please help.

asked 30 May 2023 at 03:10 PM

Andreas Schneider

votes

answers

views

So I hook my amp into my computer, I am watching the tutorials that show 'my gateway' under the presets tab, where I can re arrange my presets in the order I want. 'My gateway' is missing. It shows my amp is detected here on the website. All I want to do is re order my presets. Please help.

Adam

asked 15 Dec 2022 at 01:06 AM

Adam Waite

votes

answer

views

asked 02 Dec 2022 at 07:19 AM

Tony Huang

votes

answer

views

I purchased my DSL40CR in Sept 2020. Its never left my bedroom, never been played particularly loud and (unfortunately) I have not had a lot of time to use it.  The presence and resonance originally worked when I received the amp but now turning either of these two knobs has no effect.

Also there has always been an occasional, infrequent, weak 'crackle' noise.  Is this a tube problem or is this normal for this amp?

Is there an 'easy' fix, like swapping tubes?  Is that something I can do myself?

Please let me know what my options are.

Thanks,

Dean

edited 16 Jan 2023 at 06:59 PM

Dean Mumme

asked 16 Jan 2023 at 06:45 PM

Dean Mumme

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I am struggling to connect my newly bought acton 3 speakers to play as stereo, I bought them because I should be able to connect them together, but I am afraid I will need to return them. I tried everything from the Marshall bluetooth app, but it seems that it has some update, so tips from acton 2 don't work anymore. The app doesn't even show stereo mode anymore. Is there any manual which could help me? My last option here, before I will be force to return the speakers. Thanks a lot for any tips!

asked 15 Feb 2023 at 05:50 PM

Václav Pasák

votes

answer

views

I've brand new Code 50 with latest firmware (1.47).

From time to time, the speakers output turns off. I do have to poweroff OR activate bluetooth detection then exit button.

Clearly, this is a Bluetooh issue - and I need a way to turn it off while playing.

Actyally, I've bought the amp and the original pedal switch because I cannot use phone bluetooth while playing.

Please, this is a MAJOR issue, I really need your help on turning bluetooth off.

asked 21 Feb 2023 at 04:30 PM

Edson Richter (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello.. Why does "My gateway" not appear when I access it from the PC?

Marshall sent:
Do you mean "My gateway" on My Marshall website?

I sent:
Exactly!! On the website the "My Marshall" tab that contained all 100 presets no longer appears. Now I can no longer edit and reposition them as I would like.

Marshall sent:
Sorry, that feature is no longer available.
Presets are now saved to User Library and can be easily accessed in Gateway app. Any preset then can be stored to any CODE slot. Double tap the preset and ten tap the first "Save" button, then it will show you a screen with the 100 CODE preset slots, where you can select where to store your preset.
The only missing feature might be the ability to re-arrange CODE presets, which we will see what we can do about it.

I sent:
I bought a cable specifically to be able to connect my Code 100H to my PC for this feature, and it is now no longer available! I much prefer the drag and drop option as I have had so many issues storing presets to the amp in the correct slot, then programming the footswitch. 
Marshall sent:
Sorry to hear that.
We are working on a feature in Gateway app that allows to re-order CODE presets. Hopefully, that would help you.

I sent:
Hello... Any updates on the comment above? 

asked 07 Feb 2023 at 07:45 PM

Maicon Luis Azzolini

votes

answers

views

my code 25 is frozen, nothing is working. The display shows marshall - MCU: 1,47

Connection to the pc is working, update is starting, and then please wait restarting code.

Nothing more. The code 25 is not restarting. Power off and on is not the solution

What can I do?

asked 07 Mar 2023 at 08:10 PM

Kay S

votes

answers

views

Bought from Cashconverters a year ago,after initial boot up found it didn't switch from green to red without a nice big echoy fart but red to green ok.

Took amp to a local tech but he couldn't sort the prob.

I've done a bias upgrade on a dsl50 and was succesful so if you have any diy ideas that I could try,please feel free to send.

Ps...I hearby exhonerate you from any faults that may occur.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Ps...I've read the RL1 in a tsl has fixed a similar issue.

asked 14 Jan 2023 at 05:42 PM

Paul Pugh

votes

answer

views

I'm running the Firmware up date  on my code 100 and it's stuck at the restarting in bootloader mode code please wait (1.5 hours). I tried canceling and now  notice an electronic hum it never had.

edited 03 Jun 2023 at 02:42 PM

Paul Robey

asked 03 Jun 2023 at 01:52 PM

Paul Robey

votes

answer

views

edited 19 Dec 2022 at 11:16 AM

seppo vaarala

asked 08 Dec 2022 at 12:37 PM

seppo vaarala

votes

answers

views

Bom,  ja tentei e procurei no youtube, mas não achei nada, espero ansiosamente que possam me ajudar.

enfim, estou tentando gravar um ritmo, melodia, tocar algo e que a caixa grave e reproduza o que eu toquei, pra depois pode tocar outra coisa em cima, tem como fazer isso de algum modo?

Aguardo  o retorno, obrigado.

Que a força esteja com você.

asked 30 Nov 2022 at 01:18 AM

José L Zimmer

vote

answer

views

Hi, does code 25 works with Tonebridge app on Android, connected by irig 2?

asked 26 Feb 2023 at 04:53 PM

Patryk Lastname (1)
Showing results 3541 to 3560 of 3881
Loading - please wait...