Questions
Showing results 3561 to 3580 of 3880

votes

answer

views

Hi- I have owned an AVT50 from new. The footpedal no longer switches to overdrive and while the switch on the amp still works the red overdrive light does not come on. I live in south east London; where is the nearest place I can get this fixed?

asked 04 Dec 2016 at 01:03 PM

Nick Joyner

votes

answer

views

I would Like to play this amp before I buy it but none of the local guitar stores in the Tampa Florida area seam to have it could you recommend someone else please and also is this amp a good blues amp

Thank You

asked 02 Dec 2016 at 02:14 AM

Rocco Rosato

votes

answer

views

how do I notice my preamp valves need to be changed?

thanks you! :)

asked 30 Nov 2016 at 08:17 PM

Elias Oberschmied

votes

answer

views

can you provide me with a history of my jcm 900 4501 amps

what year was it built?

where was it built?

asked 29 Nov 2016 at 06:27 PM

Thomas Prezioso

votes

answer

views

Hello...I have a JCM 800 2203 that I purchased back in 1981 and I wanted to replace all the tubes in the head after all these years. My amp has many hundreds of hours on it between practice and hundreds of gigs back all through the 80's.  I assumed that I had the standard compliment of Four EL84's in the output stage of the head...Everything I've read stated as such, and all the You Tube Bias Procedures led me down the same path....SO I ordered a matched set of TAD 12AX7's (3),  and four EL34's. Well, much to my suprise, when I took the back metel cover off the head, I did not find four EL34's...What was installed for power tubes back in 1981 was 2- 6550's, and 2- 6L6's. Both larger than the EL84's. Can anyone tell me why they (Marshall corp.) would do this...is there any special reason? I DO NOT want to change ANYTHING about the tonal characteristics of this amp. I would sure like a little enlightenment on the what's and the why's. I am truly facinated at discovering this..Thaks to all...Randy

asked 28 Nov 2016 at 05:31 PM

Randall Daggett

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL40C which I think is faulty but don't know what the problem is? I'm fairly inexperienced and don't know much but the sound that is coming out of it is very abnormal. The amp is only 6 months old and just suddenly started to make a loud noise that would continue even after I turned it off! The third time it happened it sounded like a siren. This would occur about a minute into playing. On full power it was on standby and making a light crackling noise and I wasn't game to turn it on again. I've tried different leads and powerpoints and it has not been resolved. Could it have something to do with the preamp? 

asked 28 Nov 2016 at 07:19 AM

Shannon Bishop

votes

answer

views

Hello Marshall,

How can I see the Firmware version on the Code 25? Also can you display somewhere on the Download page exactly what the current version is?

Can you confirm the latest Firmware is v1.0.0.13
Regards

Paul

asked 28 Nov 2016 at 03:53 AM

paul mclean

votes

answer

views

HI, 

I have read that JVM can handle 2 cabinets at the same time. 

For example:

1. connect 2x12 ( 2 -> 16ohm speakers in parallel )  into 2x16ohm input ( 8ohms ) 

2.connect 2x12(2->8ohm speakers in parellel ) into 2x8ohm input ( 4ohms )

Both connected at the same time. it looks like JMV OT is designed to handle it. I would like to confirm if that is save. 

Regards, 

asked 26 Nov 2016 at 02:46 AM

Esteban Rodriguez

votes

answer

views

Hi-

I have a JTM 30 2 x 10 combo that I purchased used in 1999.  It has Alnico Blue speakers, can you tell me definitlively if they are original to the amp?  Thanks.

asked 25 Nov 2016 at 03:48 PM

Tom Fockler

votes

answers

views

Hi, I have bought a used Marshall amp JCM2000 TSL100 but the tubes must be replaced so my question is what kind of EL34's should I buy I mean what are the original tubes that are in the amp when he goes out of factory?

Thanks anyway!

edited 23 Nov 2016 at 05:38 PM

Stanislav Hvarkov

asked 23 Nov 2016 at 05:37 PM

Stanislav Hvarkov

votes

answer

views

Are Marshall AS50D amps compatible with a Fishman preamp on my  accoustic guitar. I have ordered a AS50D through JB HI FI in WA  Australia

thinking my preamp was a Marshall. It hasn't arrived yet so I am naturally anxious to the question of compatibilty.

Thank You Chris

asked 23 Nov 2016 at 07:49 AM

Chris Dryden

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall MG15 amplifier and the bass, mid and treble potentiometers are defective, I need to know which correct potentiometer to buy for subsitituition.

Thank you in advance.

André Neves

asked 23 Nov 2016 at 01:25 AM

André Neves

votes

answer

views

Hi! I'm using the Jmp-1 midi rack-preamplifier and I'm loving it so much, except the fact it takes about half a second to jump from preset to preset, which in a studio situation is no problem, but in a live situation can be annoying sometimes. 

Is it just my device having this problem? Any way to fix this?

thanks! Elias

asked 22 Nov 2016 at 10:48 PM

Elias Oberschmied

votes

answer

views

I have a problem with my jvm205h. I can hear a rattle while I am playing. It seems to come from the tubes could anyone tell me what I could do to fix this or is that normal? 

asked 22 Nov 2016 at 09:25 PM

Felix Valentin

votes

answer

views

Absolutely can not get the Marshall Gateway app to work with my Marshall Code 50. I have found the device (amp) on both my Galaxy S7 Edge and IPad Bluetooth settings. I have been able to pair them both to the amp. I get a prompt to use the code to pair the device. I hit ok.  When running the app it says not connected even though I am. The amp Bluetooth light is solid though the app says not connected. None of the app parameters effect the signal. Am I missing something simple here? Ive registered the amp and loaded new firmware update. 

asked 22 Nov 2016 at 09:12 PM

Scott Martinson

votes

answer

views

I bought my new MG101CFX two weeks ago. I did not played guitar on that amp so much. Few days ago I noticed that something is going wrong. After turning on the amp and start playing guitar, the fan is turning on and start spining, but after 20 seconds it is spining faster and stops make a sound from the guitar. After 2-3 minutes the fan stops running and the amp is making sound from the guitar. But, unfortunetaly it lasts for 10 seconds, then this cycle repeats continuously.

What should I do?

asked 22 Nov 2016 at 08:32 PM

Hristijan Trajcevski

votes

answer

views

I'm trying to save my edit for a preset at the default location with another name. I'm using the app and it won't save the edit. Do I have to save it with the amp button or the save button on my device screen?

asked 21 Nov 2016 at 03:34 PM

Mike Ward (2)

votes

answer

views

Hey, I recently bought this amp (5 months ago) and it was working very well until a couple of days ago. Yesterday I turned on the amp and it's volume was very low on both channels. I had to put it all on maximum in the classic gain channel (Volume and Gain) to get a decent volume for practicing on my bedroom. I reseated all valves, but the problem continues. I also tested the valves hitting them with a pen, but there was no sound that could indicate a bad valve. What should I do?

asked 21 Nov 2016 at 12:16 AM

Pedro Vieira

votes

answer

views

Hi there. Just bought a code 50, and I'm really enjoying it. A request! any chance of getting A dot icon on the speaker selection part of the app to show wether you are selecting a 4, 2 or one speaker cab, rather than havig to go to the manual to check.

Cheers. Jim.

asked 18 Nov 2016 at 03:37 PM

James Dunne

votes

answer

views

I just found out that my local dealer (baxshop in the Netherlands) updated the expected delivery time for the Marshall Code pedl-91009 from 3 weeks to 26 weeks... That's one of an update! Are there problems any with the manufacturing or deliveries that we have to wait that long?

Any info would be helpfull. I need the switch before gigging with the amp.

Greetings,
Freddy

asked 17 Nov 2016 at 11:27 AM

Freddy Bröring (2)
Showing results 3561 to 3580 of 3880
Loading - please wait...