answers

views

how come i cannot acsess my library?

asked 22 Nov 2022 at 12:25 AM

sean Buy

votes

answer

views

hwo do I get music thru my amp/app/gateway ?

asked 29 Jun 2023 at 06:46 PM

David Benjamin

votes

answer

views

This amp has not been powered up for about 20 years. I have been advised to power it up slowly using a variac to protect the electrolytic capacitors.

Does this make sense or can I just switch it on?

Thanks to any old-timers who can answer this.
Cheers

asked 23 Nov 2022 at 03:34 PM

Tony Hoare

votes

answer

views

Hi, I own a MG50DFX  amp. Marshall recommends PEDL-90004 but this pedal is almost out of stock. Which other pedals could work for this amp? Does PEDL-90003 works?

Thanks.

asked 09 Jan 2023 at 12:10 AM

Lucas Claudio Rodriguez

votes

answer

views

Does anyone know if the Valvestestate 2000 line of amps have an unbalanced or blanaced emulated DI out? Also, does anyone know if this DI out is line level or instrument level? I'm assuming unbalanced and line level, but if anyone has a definitive answer, it would be really helpful! One other question about the DI out: Does the volume knob – not the gain knob – of the amp affect the volume level of the DI out?

Can't believe Marshall didn't answer these questions in the manuals! Those Valvestate 2000 manuals are awful, only the most basic of information is given.

asked 12 Dec 2022 at 05:58 PM

Luke Johnson

votes

answer

views

Hey All

Wat would be today the equivalent replacement for the Marshall class 5?

Thanks

asked 11 Dec 2022 at 03:45 PM

Davide Violante

votes

answer

views

I've recently bought a new computer that only has USB C ports on it, and the CODE50 comes with the USB mini b to USB A cable, and I previously used this to record the amp sounds directly into Ableton and it would work just fine. To overcome this issue of not having the right USB I first used an adapter, but this revealed a new issue, that being a lot of latency and some fizzly sounds, leading me to believe the connectivity through the adapter was faulty. I bought a USB mini b to USB C cable to try to fix this issue, but it persits, and now when I try and connect my amp to my computer for anything, such as to see if there are updates or to try presets from the library, it seems that no connection is recognised at all. I was wondering if there were any drivers to install to help fix this issue, or if it was something else.

asked 17 Feb 2023 at 09:27 PM

Liam Riedmuller

votes

answer

views

Which amp is best-code 50 or the valvestate 8040 best opinions? 

asked 14 Jan 2023 at 09:48 PM

MIKE GADDIS

vote

answer

views

Code 25 firmware installed, stopped at point 97, nothing has worked since then! Mac OS 13.3. Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126 Browser The message is: Incomplete firmware update detected! It looks like something went wrong during the last update. Do you want to try and reinstall the latest firmware? If I did, the message comes up: An error occurred: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'McuFirmwareVersion') what else can I do? Please help. i tried with another browser.. i dont know what more i can do

asked 20 Jun 2023 at 12:25 PM

Victor Buendia (1)

votes

answers

views

Comprei o Marshall Code 50 e sem nenhum motivo ele fica mudo quando está em uso.

O visor continua aceso, as funcionalidades todas funcionam, mas o som não sai.

Para voltar ao normal, é necessário reiniciar o aparelho, mas o problema volta a ocorrer logo em seguida.

Se eu utilizo ele com fone o problema não ocorre, se eu plugo o fone e tiro, o problema desaparece como se tivesse reiniciado, mas logo volta a ocorrer.

Gostaria de saber como proceder.

asked 06 Mar 2023 at 02:06 PM

Marcos Saura

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL20H, a DSL40CR and now a marvelous new SC20H. I have a TC electronics Nova pedal which i use in the effects loops of the two DSL amps. When i plug it into the SC20H there is an audible hissy noise which is not there on either DSL amps. Is the effects model fundamentally different between the SC20H and the DSL amps ? Should i expect the SC20H to have a noiser effects loop ? 

asked 27 Jan 2023 at 11:14 AM

roger walters

votes

answers

views

Hello, is there anyone who has made a Volbeat preset yet.

I'm just a rookie so I'm not experienced enough to create one myself.

asked 10 Dec 2022 at 02:20 PM

Hans de Groote

votes

answer

views

I just bought this amp yesterday. Everything works, but the speakers have been changed to Ovation Audient 40 #9732 8ohms. Should I keep them or go tothe original Celestions?

asked 09 Mar 2023 at 01:23 PM

Jerry Brown

votes

answer

views

Dear fellow Marshallers,

I have recently bought a Marshall DSL15C amp for my guitar and was looking to use headphones for silent practice. I tried disconnecting the amp output on the back side of the speaker and plugging in my headphones instead - this doesn't seem to work perfectly as my headphones only play in one ear and the sound is crazy high. 

Is there a good way to use headphones on this amp or do I need to buy another amp for silent practice?

Rock on,

Magnus

asked 25 Dec 2022 at 07:22 PM

Magnus Broch

votes

answers

views

After I upgraded the firmware to the new version there was some unchosen bluetooth troubeling and now even my power-switch stopped working. 

The new presets took a while to get enjoyable, but once they  make it, they´re fabolous! 

Is there any way to get the power-switch running?

asked 09 Oct 2023 at 10:24 AM

Sebastian Petermann

votes

answers

views

Have enjoyed code 25 for a few years.  Suddenly the amp has started to drop output.  Happens after a few minutes of playing.  All lights on, no noisy pots or anything.  Just no output.  I can switch it off and back on and output restores.  But after a short time, same thing.  No output, suddenly cuts out.  Nothing.  Anyone seen this?

asked 04 May 2023 at 03:49 PM

John Dishmon

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

I have a brand new Code 50 + Footswitch - got them today.  I have saved 3 of my own presets to Bank A 1 2 3.  No problem. Also assigned the tuner to a switch.  That was all fairly straightforward.  

However, I am unable to assign any other (new) presets to any of the other banks. When I follow the exact same process I used for Bank A - The footswitch just defaults to one of the amps, stock presets (all of which sound nasty).

I've watched the tutorials. At the moment, I have only 3 presets of my making on the switch and no, apparent way, of using any of the other banks.

Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers,

Mike

asked 07 Mar 2023 at 03:25 PM

Mike W (1)

votes

answers

views

hi

When I plug my multFX pedal to the Return of the amp the sound come out at MAX even with everything on Zero (Master, Volume and  Pedal Output).

Why? How to fix?

asked 23 Feb 2023 at 09:44 AM

Talles Montenegro

votes

answer

views

Is there a specific way I should be using these volume knobs ??? I like a gritty, crunchy, clean sound. Like 70's -80's bands. Bad Co, The Baby's, Foreigner

asked 31 Jan 2023 at 03:30 AM

Robert McMichael

vote

answer

views

I have a Apple laptop with chrome installed.Tryed to install the latest firmware but it goes to 100% and sticks.The new amp is now useless .Please could you help.

edited 29 Mar 2023 at 08:01 PM

Keith Brough (2)

asked 29 Mar 2023 at 06:35 PM

Keith Brough (2)
Showing results 3561 to 3580 of 3878
Loading - please wait...