Questions
Showing results 3581 to 3600 of 3880

votes

answers

views

I turned all of the presets off, all i want is a plain Plexi or hot rod amp. I have my own reverb and my own delay and EQ. So I took Marshall Fury Lead which sounds pretty good and turned all the other stuff off...

then when i get app. on my phone turned on it goes and overwrites the preset on the Code 100 head. ??? wtf? Now its noisey and feeding back an out of control.

I cannot risk having an amp that squeals and changes presets like that without me asking it. There are too many settings too much to go wrong. 

I am starting to regret buying this thing.

How do i fix it so that the preset stays in the cloud on the amp and everywhere else forever!.. Until i change it...Can anyone please help with that?

its a 100 watt Code. I just want it to be a dirty power amp, no cab simulator nothing...

thanks, NIck

asked 10 Jan 2023 at 09:55 PM

NICK DeNora (1)

vote

answer

views

I don't want to always use my phone when playing. There used to be a way to save presets directly in the amp but I can't seem to do it anymore. These past updates have really screwed up the code amp for me. It doesn't seem like any of the support videos are accurate any longer. 

asked 03 Jan 2023 at 07:18 PM

marcus treece (1)

votes

answer

views

I want to know if its possible to use two effects from the same "area" at the same time, like a distortion with pitch shifter, or tremolo with flanger, phaser, or chorus.
My apologies if my english is not perfect, im not a native speaker

asked 08 Feb 2023 at 07:04 AM

Gonzalo Navarret

votes

answers

views

I am new to electric and got this amp from a friend. Love the external features, but hate when my phone audio is always blasting when choosing cloud presets. 

asked 11 Feb 2023 at 11:53 PM

Arcel Rico

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL H and two 1936 Cabinets. What is the proper way to hook these cabinets up to my amplifier

DSL

asked 17 Jan 2023 at 04:06 AM

Michael Carley

votes

answers

views

I tried to plug headphones  to emulated out with the speaker jack out is you mention on the instructions but what comes up is just a white noise, do i need to use a specific headphones? and what should be the problem?

asked 01 Dec 2022 at 07:27 PM

SAHAR KEDEM

votes

answer

views

I want to check if my marshall major IV are legit
My serial number is 73400553L23295H0052782

asked 07 Jun 2023 at 10:28 AM

Maxim Cernov

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Is it acceptable/safe to connect the headphone/ line out socket of the Code 25 to a power amp input jack of another guitar amplifier, In my case, a peavey bandit 75, using a screened guitar lead. The peavey has a 1x12" 8 ohm speaker. I find the Peavey 12" speaker is alot warmer and fuller than the Code's 1x10" hence the question. 

Thanks for any advice. 

asked 07 Aug 2023 at 08:40 PM

david good

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Marshall code 100 combo amp and wondering how to up date my amp if you can up date my amp? Any help would be apperciated.

asked 08 Jan 2023 at 12:15 AM

Michael Ponsford

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall....

I'm a total fan and player of the Marshall Code Amp. In my opinion the best amp in the world ( The Marshall Code) that is...

This amp has everything I need to gig.. record..  and just jam... in one easy to carry unit..  But... I have a problem... my USB plug on my Marshall Code 100w Head is broken will not plug into my cord because the USB port was damaged by me. The prongs in the head were bent backwards and are broken...

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THIS AWESOME AMP FIXED... PLEASE 🙏 

THANKS.. Allen Perez 

allenperez911@yahoo.com 

asked 01 May 2023 at 05:13 PM

Allen Perez (2)

votes

answer

views

On the DSL 100HR, made in 2022 ... where are the fuses located? On the DSL2000 100 head 2 on the back? Just wondering? Thanks!

DSL

asked 30 Jan 2023 at 12:46 AM

JOHNNIE JOHNSON

votes

answer

views

i wasn thinking about buying a marshall code 100 but im not sure if its useable with the marshall code amp app. 

asked 13 Aug 2023 at 05:05 AM

Connor Jones

votes

answer

views

Hi guys! I’m new with the CODE 50 and unfortunately I saved one music style over the 38' acoustic preset. Is it possible to recover the original preset? Do you know how I can solve this? Please help me.

asked 28 May 2023 at 10:20 PM

Marcio Tatsch

votes

answers

views

I have  Marshall Code 100 and it is ususable because the presets keep changing by themselves. Is anyone else facing this issue? 

asked 01 May 2023 at 10:15 AM

Babar Khan (12)

votes

answer

views

can i hook these up together without any issue or problems? if not, what would be the possible result, in doing so?

asked 12 Feb 2023 at 10:49 AM

Jackie Mayo

votes

answers

views

I recently got a Code 50. After a few weeks of using it and learning the my.Marshall website, I realized it did not have any of the newer firmware updates. I updated it with v. 1.47 and now I do not get any guitar sound. I get sound from my phone when it's connected via bluetooth. How can I install the previous version of firmware?

I tried using the foot peddle cable to see if it is a cable issue and strange things happened. I hear some strange music broadcast. Not sure if some neighboring device connected to my amp via bluetooth. Is there any way to turn bluetooth off and on?

I tried doing the factory reset and it does not reset the firmware. Is it supposed to reset the firmware with the factory reset function?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I got this resolved. It turned out to be an issue with the guitar.

edited 02 Jan 2023 at 02:27 PM

John Bowman

asked 01 Jan 2023 at 06:22 PM

John Bowman

votes

answers

views

Hola

I just updated the firmware and gateway. The app stops on android when you are going to change a parameter within the preset that is on the screen.

It didn´t happen before. Could you fix it?

Thanks so much

asked 27 Sep 2023 at 09:27 AM

Ignacio González

votes

answers

views

Hi  I am new around the forum.  

I have written software in the past for editing Alesis quadraverbs and want to do something for my JMP-1.  Alesis published their midi communications protocol but I haven't found anything for the JMP-1.   Does anyone on the forum or at Marshall have something they can share please?

thanks

Phil

asked 14 Jan 2023 at 07:27 PM

Phil C

votes

answers

views

Hello,

When I switch off the amp there is always a crackle in the loudspeaker .

Is taht normal or not ?

Thank you for the response.

Kind regards

Claude

DSL

asked 03 Feb 2023 at 03:55 PM

Claude Dascotte Bouhière

votes

answer

views

I commented on a post from May in which the author noted unusable AMP models and problems with the effects, Distortion and Overdrive.  The author noted this followed most recent firmware update.  I too have come to realize excessive noise with my Code 25  when using AMP models other than clean. And engaging the Distortion/ Overdrive effects models is notably noisy  with a background ticking or pulsing.  I normally use Clean amp models., so had not associated with update to 1.47, but don't recall this from previous version. 
Anyone else have this issue?  Any action to address?  Any chance a Factory reset might clear this up?  Thank you

asked 18 Sep 2023 at 01:09 PM

John Dishmon
Showing results 3581 to 3600 of 3880
Loading - please wait...