Questions
Showing results 3601 to 3620 of 3881

votes

answers

views

My DSL40C amp is less than a year old and the speaker cuts out at moderate volume levels. The amp was purchased in the Los Angeles area at Guitar Center Inc., an authorized dealer, but they are not a Marshall authorized repair center. How do I go about arranging for a warranty repair on my Mashall DSL40C in the Los Angeles area?

Jacob

asked 11 Oct 2016 at 04:22 PM

Jacob Brodnansky

votes

answer

views

Hi. I am looking for the best amplifier from you range to my adapter. Which one would you recommend. 

Best wishes

Lukasz

asked 10 Oct 2016 at 09:08 PM

Lukasz Sadlek

vote

answer

views

Has ther been any or will there be any firmware updates to the code 25 amps? My unit suffers from tinny tones on high strings to annoying dull decaying sounds on low strings, I have tried many set ups but nothing seems to work! Hopefully you will have a firmware update that will correct this as I am getting to the point of not using the amp, and I have only had it a few months!

asked 10 Oct 2016 at 01:11 PM

Carl Forster (4)

votes

answers

views

Hi there ,regarding DSL15C ,just got my amp serviced but the tech wasn't sure he had to bias the 6v6's ? So he gave it back to me unbiased.. 

Should this have been done ? If so what could go wrong and what info should i give him if i have to do it ?

Cheers Adam

asked 10 Oct 2016 at 10:08 AM

Adam Reynolds

votes

answer

views

Hi there im wondering how to find out what model my marshall dsl15c is?, i noticed it could be anywhere between a-g? Also does this confirm the date for this amp? As this amp i brought second hand snd has quite a few issues i think i would like a new circuit board that is 100% condition as the micro controller on this amp decides what it likes and the channels freeze and mute..:(

the model number is 

v-2012-23-2815-A

id like to know why this particular model is such a lemon with so many problems, i would love to have it working and sounding how it should do but it is costing me alot of time and money..

asked 09 Oct 2016 at 09:03 PM

Adam Reynolds

votes

answer

views

Hi, is the JCM2000 available in the presets some post on YouTube give this option as a custom preset but I can't find it on my amp.

regards.

asked 09 Oct 2016 at 04:50 PM

Martin Blyth (27)

vote

answers

views

I'm using Windows 10, and the Amp says "USB" when plugged into PC.  I installed the window app, but all it says is "please connect your Code..,".    I checked device manager and it says " Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed).   I tried uninstall, reboot, reload, etc., and different USB ports ,but nothing works.   

asked 08 Oct 2016 at 10:02 PM

David Goodrich (1)

votes

answer

views

I am located in South Africa and have just purchased a Marshall Stanmore Pitch Black Bluetooth Speaker yesterday from the Apple iStore online site which should be delivered in the next 3-5 working days. Being a high-end brand with reputable history and having read several good reviews on this product prior to my purchase, I did not verify if there are any concerns raised about this product. Last night however I searched the internet for any customer complaints on this product and was shocked to find many complaints/problems registered regarding Bluetooth becoming unusable and the unit going dead (not powering-up at all) within the first 12 months of purchase. The aforementioned makes me hugely concerned about reliability and quality of this product to the extent that I am considering to cancel my purchase. I know that world-wide there must have been thousands of these units sold since its launch making the listed problems possibly a small percentage. What concerns me is the consistency of the registered/reported problems and that there might be many more of similar nature which have not been listed by unhappy customers.

Can I please ask you to be honest and confirm if there are any inherent problems with this specific product? I would rather refrain from purchasing a Marshall branded product than to later joint the seemingly huge number of unsatisfied customers when it comes to this specific product. I rely on your integrity to be honest with me in urgently replying to my above question to enable cancellation of my purchase.

asked 07 Oct 2016 at 06:39 AM

Dirk Jooste

votes

answer

views

Hi there. I recently acquired a JCM 2000 TSL 100, put new valves in it but the amp still makes strange loud static noises after starting up for a few seconds and then settles down. On the Marshall forums I was advised to check the motherboard and found it to have the number JCM2-60-00 which apparently is faulty. Can I obtain a motherboard that isn't faulty or would it make more sense for Marshall to service it? Ideas of prices would be great - thanks, Malcolm

asked 06 Oct 2016 at 01:27 PM

Malcolm Birtwell

votes

answers

views

Tried to register a jvm410hjs, which code to use? Found models with reverb and/or carbon fibre only.

asked 05 Oct 2016 at 05:19 PM

Stefan Eriksson

votes

answer

views

There are many questions & answers referring to an imminent update to the code firmware. I'm guessing the firmware is largely the same for both except there are some differences so are we talking about updates to both 25 & 50 or are they staggered?.

Since the update has been "soon" for some time I can only assume that the testing and acceptance etc is taking longer than expected. Are you able to state what is being slated in this update?.

Thanks for any information you can offer

edited 05 Oct 2016 at 03:57 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

asked 05 Oct 2016 at 12:19 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

votes

answer

views

Bought a Stockwell portable speaker. The speaker has a rattling sound, which seems to come from the bottom left, especially when a song is quite bassy. Is there any way I could get this fixed\replaced?

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 07:01 PM

Jamie Hart

votes

answers

views

Hi,

My samsung s4 connect to the code but only for streaming audio... when I tap scan for amp nothing happen... I ve fallowed all the connection steps but now I dont know what to do.

Could you help?

Thx 

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 05:49 PM

Jp Ponsol

votes

answer

views

Did marshall release the new updated firmware update for the code 50 that fixes the lockup with no sound issue? I want to know because i might buy this amp again if the firmware fixes this problem?

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 04:06 PM

John Bednarek (5)

votes

answer

views

Why can't I find any information about my amp

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 12:16 AM

Joe Inman

votes

answers

views

How can I view and download other peoples presets on the Code?

asked 03 Oct 2016 at 09:24 PM

Ryan Lloyd

votes

answer

views

Hi. There is no way to connect  throught bluetooth my Ipad2  with Gateway app Code25?  I've read the issue but don't wanna to buy another Ipad only for this problem. Thanks

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 08:10 PM

Paolo Seri

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have the PEDL90008 switch hooked up to an MG15HFX.

Switch one stopped working. Its not the cable and the amp still switches from the front panel.

As the cable is only 2 conductor I'm guessing the pedal uses banked resistors to create voltage switching. I'll be able to check when I find my meter.

I don't want to try it on someone elses amp in case it blows it. Nor do I really want to buy another if its a simple fix.  It may even still be under warranty (can't find the chitty) but the carriage is probably half the price of a switch so hardly worth the effort.

Anyone know if this is switched resistance? 

Any other suggestions?

Regards

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 06:30 PM

Stix Malloy

votes

answers

views

Hi, I want to record using my code to PC using the usb. What is the best free software for doing this (is audacity any good ?). Any other suggestions would be helpful.

regards.

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 05:04 PM

Martin Blyth (27)

votes

answers

views

Can anyone help? I'm on Windows 7 and I'm using an RME Babyface. The Code works fine as a sound card for playing MP3's and stuff

edited 08 Oct 2016 at 06:26 PM

Mads Barfoed

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 01:40 PM

Mads Barfoed
Showing results 3601 to 3620 of 3881
Loading - please wait...