Questions
Showing results 3601 to 3620 of 3912

votes

answers

views

I recently purchased a Code 25 and uploaded some presets to it. When I first select the preset it sounds great, but if I go to another one for a little bit and cycle back, the sound is completely different. What could cause this? The only thing I'll change when playing is the master volume. It typically gets very boxy with a lot of bass and lose mid/treble sound. I have to turn it off then on to get it back.

asked 09 Apr 2023 at 11:23 PM

Cody Burns

votes

answer

views

can i hook these up together without any issue or problems? if not, what would be the possible result, in doing so?

asked 12 Feb 2023 at 10:49 AM

Jackie Mayo

votes

answer

views

Hi guys! I’m new with the CODE 50 and unfortunately I saved one music style over the 38' acoustic preset. Is it possible to recover the original preset? Do you know how I can solve this? Please help me.

asked 28 May 2023 at 10:20 PM

Marcio Tatsch

votes

answers

views

Hi  I am new around the forum.  

I have written software in the past for editing Alesis quadraverbs and want to do something for my JMP-1.  Alesis published their midi communications protocol but I haven't found anything for the JMP-1.   Does anyone on the forum or at Marshall have something they can share please?

thanks

Phil

asked 14 Jan 2023 at 07:27 PM

Phil C

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Marshall code 100 combo amp and wondering how to up date my amp if you can up date my amp? Any help would be apperciated.

asked 08 Jan 2023 at 12:15 AM

Michael Ponsford

votes

answers

views

Haven't been able to find a source that offers suggsestions on replacement tubes for the DSL20C. I'd like to have a couple sets of backup tubes and if someone has any info on sound/effect of a particular tube or tube set that would help. The youtube videos I've found only mention groove tubes which I believe the concensus was that those tubes darken the sound. Any more info on those or other similar tubes would be of great help.

asked 13 Dec 2022 at 03:44 PM

J B

votes

answer

views

There used to be a choice on the my.marshall.com presets page called "Mygateway".  I want to view  my Code 50 presets from my amp on my computer's screen.  I no longer see this choice. (Don't want to use the phone app)

Thanks,

RF

asked 17 Aug 2023 at 04:49 PM

RG Fisher

votes

answers

views

Hello,

When I switch off the amp there is always a crackle in the loudspeaker .

Is taht normal or not ?

Thank you for the response.

Kind regards

Claude

DSL

asked 03 Feb 2023 at 03:55 PM

Claude Dascotte Bouhière

votes

answers

views

Hi ! 

i was wondering, is it possible to use MIDI via a bluetooth connection ?

In fact i'd like to use a simple DAW application on my Android tablet to make some music using my Marshall Code. My Code amp connect to my tablet and the Gateway app runs nice, no problem. In the DAW app (which is for now BandLab), i see an option about a "Connected MIDI Devices" and my Code doesnt appear there. So i asked myself if the MIDI interface was really available with Bluetooth ? Or is there something special to configure or install ?

thanks in advance !

Z

edited 17 Aug 2023 at 07:24 AM

Zac Lebon

asked 17 Aug 2023 at 07:23 AM

Zac Lebon

votes

answers

views

I recently got a Code 50. After a few weeks of using it and learning the my.Marshall website, I realized it did not have any of the newer firmware updates. I updated it with v. 1.47 and now I do not get any guitar sound. I get sound from my phone when it's connected via bluetooth. How can I install the previous version of firmware?

I tried using the foot peddle cable to see if it is a cable issue and strange things happened. I hear some strange music broadcast. Not sure if some neighboring device connected to my amp via bluetooth. Is there any way to turn bluetooth off and on?

I tried doing the factory reset and it does not reset the firmware. Is it supposed to reset the firmware with the factory reset function?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I got this resolved. It turned out to be an issue with the guitar.

edited 02 Jan 2023 at 02:27 PM

John Bowman

asked 01 Jan 2023 at 06:22 PM

John Bowman

votes

answer

views

My Marshal-Emberton bluetooth speaker is having issue with sound. Speaker's conneted and charging, but unable to hear any sound.

asked 28 Mar 2023 at 09:02 AM

Leona Nunes

votes

answer

views

My Emberton II turns on with no sound and it's bluetooth is not discoverable, I tried resetting by pressing for 7 seconds. Still it's not discoverable and can't connect to any devices. 

How can I fix this?

Please help me

asked 08 Nov 2023 at 08:15 AM

Aldrin Thomas

votes

answer

views

How to add / change thumbnail pic for a preset ?

asked 27 Dec 2022 at 04:29 AM

Brad Mozley

vote

answer

views

Hi, after a few long hours of use, turned on my DSL40CR and the sound faded away and now has a faint sound even cranked. Plugged in the the effects loop return and sounds fine so the issue is in the pream section. It's not q tube as o installed a fresh set to check and still the same issue. Any ideas what could have happened?

asked 17 Aug 2023 at 04:52 PM

Kevin Cruz (1)

votes

answers

views

Hey ya'll,

I have M1 Mac Mini (Also tried the same thing on my M1 Pro Macbook Pro), tried an update to the newest firmware. Didnt work from the first place, tried turning both my macs twice, didn't do anything further. (Tried every browsers - Chrome, Edge, Opera)

Now it says B0.7/M0.0/D1.2/READY and I'm just stuck with the amp that can't even produce sound because it can't do anything. Factory Reset with AMP - EXIT/STORE Method doesn't even try to respond. How do I go around it?

asked 02 Mar 2023 at 06:54 PM

Hong Jung

votes

answer

views

I just purchased a 1999 JCM2000 DSL 50 in mint condition .  It worked for an hour great no issues.

Turned everything off and came back later to find the following:

Channel led lights do not light.

Pedals in the effects loop have no effect.  Just had a Fortin Zuul in the loop.

Cannot change the channel with footswitch nor the front panel channel button. 

I do get good signal out of the cab but am stuck on the lead channel.  

All the tone stack controls work fine.

I can change between lead 1 and lead 2. 

I have pulled the chassis and inspected fuses and all seem good. 

Nothing looks burnt on the boards nor did I find any loose connections.

I removed all connections so only the cab was connected and have same issue. 

Any suggestions before I take it? 

I thought the effects loop would have still worked being I get signal out of the cab. 

Very confused as I have never seen something like this before. 

asked 31 Mar 2023 at 11:06 AM

Mike Schreiber

votes

answers

views

I have a JMP-1 feeding a Valvestate 8004. Should the Master output be set at +4 or -20 db? Thank you!

asked 07 Dec 2022 at 07:43 PM

Andre Barnard

votes

answers

views

After many many many failed attempts to update firmware it finally showed successful on the update page but now the screen permanently shows do not switch off or usb not connected and is unusable, no buttons work ,completely frozen.

asked 01 Apr 2023 at 10:11 AM

Paul Swords

votes

answers

views

I have a JMD1 combo, it works find when I used headphone but just no sound from the speaker. I have tested the speaker and it seems the speaker itself is functioning

asked 15 Jan 2023 at 01:16 AM

CK Law

vote

answer

views

Dear Marshall team:

I use the Code 25 amplifier, with the Gateway app and the Code series footswitch. The firmware is updated with the latest version available.

For a long time I have been noticing certain problems, mainly:

-The preset settings are changed on their own (sometimes the volume, other times the gain...) They are usually changed to the settings on the control knobs. I load the preset again, and after a while some of the settings are changed again.

-Another problem is that after using a preset for a while, when changing to another it does not change (it stays blocked). It does not respond either by using the pedal or by changing the preset from the app I have to turn off the amp. At first I thought it would be a Bluetooth problem, since I was using the Gateway application, with an iPhone. But now I'm using it with an Android phone and I continue to have the same problems.

Waiting for your comments, receive a cordial greeting.

Eduardo,

asked 24 Sep 2023 at 10:27 PM

Eduardo Rucandio (1)
Showing results 3601 to 3620 of 3912
Loading - please wait...