Questions
Showing results 3641 to 3660 of 3903

votes

answers

views

Hello Marshall
I'm a beginner in guitar, and the code25 and my first amp, so happy !
but the front USB socket on the code25 leaves me with doubts about its solidity...
after 1 year of use my usb socket on code 25 no longer works, by plugging and unplugging so much, the connector is worn.
I of course changed the USB cable, and tried on another PC.
Is there a way to repair the USB connector? or change it?

thanks best regards for your support stef

asked 23 Oct 2023 at 08:37 AM

stephane brackez

votes

answer

views

I'm restoring a couple Marshall speaker cabinets, maybe from the 90's. Two of the above speakers are not working. 

Thanks,

Paul Haggett

asked 21 Apr 2023 at 04:02 PM

Paul Haggett

votes

answers

views

Hi all,

I bought my Code 100 in Australia, where the voltage is 220 V and the amp only works with 50Hz as indicated on the back of it (unlike many other products that work with both 50/60 Hz).

Now that I have moved to the US, I am not able to use it anymore! I purchased a 110 v to 220 v step up transformer, which is fine, but cannot change the frequency from US's 60Hz to 50Hz to safely turn on the amp!

Frequency converters are like $1000 or so, so definitely don't worth it!

Is it possible to request Marshall's company itself to change the power board or something to make it work normally in the US without transformers, converters, etc.?

Would it be safe to just use the step up tarnsformer and ignore the frequency (Hz) difference?

Really appreciate any suggestions or guidance,

Thank you in advance!

asked 15 Apr 2023 at 06:28 PM

Amir Ehsan

votes

answer

views

my code 25 is connect to the phone whit bluethoot, but nothing happens , the preset cannot be changed .......who can help me? 

asked 23 Feb 2023 at 12:16 PM

Angelo Talacci

votes

answer

views

Hi,

After connecting my device to the speaker, the speaker plays sound normally and the volume increases/decreases as my device volume increases/decreases. However, if I set my device volume all the way to zero, the speaker is still playing sound. Tried to reconnect, but still not working. Is there a way to fix this? I would expect the speaker to be silent when the device volume set to zero.

Thanks!

asked 17 Feb 2023 at 08:50 PM

Katy Zhao

votes

answers

views

I've got a beautiful JMP 2203 top from 1979, and I'm now waiting for my brand new 1960AHW cabinet to arrive. The problem is that the cab is 16 ohms, and it's only possible to select 4 or 8 ohms output on the switch on the back of my amp. The switch actually have 5 possible positions, but only 4 and 8 ohms are printed on the switch. It also has got a seperate label on the back that specifies 4 or 8 ohms.

I read somewhere that the Canadian amps didn't have 16 ohm output because of some Canadian rules, but my amp is originally sold in Scandinavia (Sweden), as one can see on the label on the back of the amp. Is there a "hidden" 16 ohm posibillity when I set the switch to the position after 8 ohm? Will I have to rewire my new cab to 4 ohms before I can use it? Any help will be much apreciated...

asked 28 Aug 2023 at 10:23 PM

Lars Nicolaysen

votes

answers

views

i got my code 50 about a month ago now and it paired to bluetooth no problem for about 2 weeks and it was working flawlessly, but until about 2 weeks ago i went to connect to the amp and it does not pop up... i tried using my mums tablet, nothing, my dads phone, nothing aswell even my pc because it has bluetooth capability, nope... ive reset the amp and it got rid of all my saved presets and bluetooth still doesnt pop up on any device i use... can someone please help me?

asked 15 Jul 2023 at 05:31 AM

Aaron-lee Sime

votes

answer

views

So, I have had this problem on my CODE 50.

I turn it on, plugged my guitar in it, everything normally, but after some seconds or minutes playing, it just get muted on! 

The funny thing is that the Bluetooth keeps working on... I tried to eliminate some bad connection but I never found one. My cable is good, my guitar is good too... I don't know, it maybe could be a board problem or a electrical/power supply fault... 

The Amp and display are up to the date, firmware 1.47.

Please any advice is welcomed 

asked 13 May 2023 at 04:36 PM

Marcus Mendes

votes

answer

views

The Gain and Mid knobs on my Code 25 are unable to reach 0 or 10 despite being turned all the way down and up; the gain's range is 3.7-8.1 and the mids are 1.9-6.1. Resets and reinstalling firmware have yielded no results.

asked 04 May 2023 at 11:40 PM

Braden Witt

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall DSL40CR. I have checked the amps bias 5 days in a row and every day it's lower than what I have set it to. I was told bias in 40 watt mode should be around 35. When I set it to that on the first day and played...it sounded excellent. I put it in standby and powered off. The next day I turned it on with standby on and waited around 5-10 minutes. When I went to play it sounded really off. So I decided to check the bias and 1 tube was at 30 and the other 33. I reset both to 35. 

The next day after that I had to set it yet again because it was 30/31. The next day after that the same thing lol. 

Would this be an Amp issue or Tube issue? Once I set the tubes to 35...plays and sounds great the entire time I play. However, if I shut the amp off and come back later the amp bias is always lower.

asked 13 Apr 2023 at 01:07 PM

Roger Gordon

votes

answers

views

alguien podria ayudarme con un preset que emule el sonido para el Solo de Audioslave Like Stone

asked 04 Jan 2023 at 01:30 AM

Carlos Tabora

votes

answer

views

Why boost pedal doesn't work at Marshall code 50? I have plugged the electric guitar into volume pedal and the volume pedal into guitar input on amp, but haven't had no boost effect! Will volume pedal work? I'd like to boost my solos, anyone faced this problem?

asked 27 Apr 2023 at 11:30 PM

Sergio Pimentel

votes

answers

views

I have a DSL20W ! marshall amp wondering how do I connect to my Bluetooth 

asked 17 Dec 2022 at 03:16 PM

David p AaHalladay jr

votes

answers

views

What footswitch should I use when Pedl-10010 (P803) are discontinued.

Regards,

TC

asked 15 Mar 2023 at 01:51 PM

Torbjörn Carlsson

votes

answers

views

Why is there no profile save button in ios and when there is a drop down it doesn't work, for example om the overdrive peddle you can't select GUV ODR or DIS it just pings back to what it was set on.

iOS

asked 30 Dec 2022 at 08:00 PM

James Blachford

votes

answer

views

Hello, I have a JVM410 100 watt combo with the 6-button footswitch.  I am seriously considering buying the marshall dsl20cr for smaller gigs, rehearsals and to have something lighter.  I know it comes with a 2-button footswitch.  My question is: will the 6 button footswitch work with the marshall dsl20cr?  I would like to be able to use the 6-button to have more control and switch between the gain stages of each channel, not just from one channel to another.   Thank you, 

asked 01 Mar 2023 at 07:28 PM

Sean Scanlon

votes

answer

views

How can I reinstall all the 100 factory presets (and overwrite all my selfmade presets) ???

asked 10 Apr 2023 at 07:46 AM

Frank Zimmermann

votes

answers

views

Hi – just wanted to check something please in regard to using the emulated line out on the JVM205H. My question is could I use my JVM205H and take that to rehearsal without the cab and go straight from the head to the PA and as long as Standby is off, then I won't damage the amp in this configuration. Is that correct?

asked 11 Jan 2023 at 11:39 PM

John Avent

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Marshall Acton II for a couple years now and everything had been working fine until the day the google assistant stopped working so I tried a few things like disconnecting from power for 10 to 30seconds, connecting to a different network and when nothing working I tried a factory reset (press MODE and PLAY buttons for 7 seconds or more) this is where thing went wrong. the speaker setup in the Google Home app goes fine until it tries to connect to a wifi connection (yes, I have the correct password) the setup fails every time since and now I can only use the speaker with a Bluetooth connection
I also tried removing it from the Google Home app and adding it again
also deleted the Google Home app and cleared its cache and data

I have a samsung S22 with all the smart wifi turned off

any suggestions on how to overcome this situation?

edited 26 Apr 2023 at 09:42 AM

Miguel Senos

asked 26 Apr 2023 at 09:08 AM

Miguel Senos

votes

answer

views

Hi Everyone,

I bought a Marshall Studio Vintage Head in US where we have 110V voltage and 60Hz frequency. If I want to use that amp in Italy, where the voltage is 220V and 50Hz frequency, is it okay if I only change the currently mounted (US-rated) fuse? Or do I need to get a transformer? I am not sure if the amp is only rated for 110V / 60Hz...I like to think that it was built for a range of V and Hz that works for Italy / Europe as well, being made in UK.

If the fuse is the only mod I have to do, then I can just use a campatible power cord to plug it in?

Forgive my ignorance, and thanks in advance.

Antonello

asked 07 Apr 2023 at 10:50 PM

Antonello Simonetti
Showing results 3641 to 3660 of 3903
Loading - please wait...