Questions
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49

vote

answer

views

Hi all. I have a Code 25 which sounds great through headphones using the cab emulation. Without headphones I'm struggling to find a cab that doesn't sound really boxy. If I switch the cab off, it becomes a fuzzy mess and is unusable. Am I missing something or is that just how it is?

Thanks in advance!

asked 06 Sep 2020 at 05:42 PM

Paul Bird (1)

votes

answers

views

I bought a new marshall code 25 and plugged in my guitar to test if everything works fine. But when I touch a string the Amp makes a quite but annoying and strange "crack" sound, but only when I touch it. That happens when I even not play the string, it's enough to put your finger slow on the string. Also the Amp rustle when I'm playing but not when I'm not playing, is that normal??

Come somebody tell me please if they have the same problem or if that's normal?! 

Thanks 

asked 29 Jul 2020 at 09:56 PM

Fynn 1234

votes

answers

views

Buenas noches, tengo un Code 25, a mi me gusta conectar mi celular para tocar encima de mi musica, pero el audio no se escucha bien, parece como si no tuviera fidelidad se escucha opaco, ya probe con otro celular, con una laptop, lo probe con cables y sigue igual, deseo saber si esto es normal o tal vez mi amplificador esta fallado ya que el mismo audio lo conecto en una bocina cualquiera y suena  mejor, gracias

asked 22 May 2020 at 05:35 AM

Sergio Geronimo (1)

votes

answer

views

is there any way to reduce buzz from master volume knob on marshall code 25? the difference between level 1 and 2 is tremendeus,  beside ist get a little crackly while turning knob from 0 to 2 or 3 (7-8-9 o'clock)

asked 17 May 2020 at 01:07 PM

irfan arachman

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have problems to connect my Code25 to Studio One. I get the message 'Failed to open digital audio interface. Please make sure that the sample rates of your recording and playback devices match'.

As you see in the screenshots, the sample rate is the same both for playback and recording. I don't know why I can't change that in Windows, but it's the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 09:17 AM

Maarten Roels (1)

votes

answers

views

Can you use a wah and then have another pedal for another thing? Does this even make sense ? Do guitarist even use 2 pedals ever? I am so new to this so just asking about some thoughts I have

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 04:27 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

vote

answers

views

Can anyone help me with a blues tone for the guitar? i am a litte bit confused about the amps/preamps etc ... (ESP Ltd ec 256 FM)

Also i would like to tell me a lead tone as well...

Thank you in advance

asked 20 Feb 2020 at 01:29 PM

Haris Orfanidis (1)

votes

answer

views

I noticed most of the presets on this website are reduntant/repetative and all I'm seeing is mostly Metallica and Pink Floyd with a bit of Marshall presets as well and some RHCP but mostly it's all classic rock genre and era styles.

I'm brand new to programing if you want to call it that and this is my first amp ever but I was expecting a crap load of variety from the users that have this amp. I'm trying to find some Weezer - Hash Pipe preset for anyone that can help and I know it just sounds like distortion but I literally suck at tring to get any sound and yes I am trying.

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:08 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

What would be the correct way to connect the multi-effects (POD HD 500x) to the amplifier (CODE 50)? I would like to use the multi-effect amplifier emulator in some presets. please

asked 05 Dec 2019 at 09:55 PM

Ivar Illanes

votes

answers

views

Hi There, 

I have been using my Marshall code 25 since last yr and noticed that when the amp is plugged and NOT turned on. There is an electric current at the end of the cable. It only dissapears when I turn on the AMP. The electric current runs until the guitar when its plugged. I have tried the cable on other amps and it was fine. 

Has anyone experiences this? or is this normal? 

Appreciate the response. 

asked 07 Jul 2019 at 06:59 AM

jericho zabala

vote

answer

views

Dear Marshall Team,

It took some time, almost a year, but finally we got the long awaited update of the firmware to fix the painful Bluetooth issue on CODEs. I installed it a few days ago (which was a bit of an issue as reported in another of my posts but finally succeeded) and now CODE does what it is supposed to do.  BT comes on and connects as it should every time I turn on the amp and start Gateway on my Ipad/Iphone.

I'm very happy that you could fix the problem and I encourage all brothers and sisters in pain to upgrade the firmware asap if they haven't done already.

In the light of this fix I think we, the community, may also forgive you that for months you told us that it is not a firmware issue ;-) 

So far I also think that the BT connection is more stable than it used to be. 

Now I can enjoy again my little CODE 25. 

Thanks, Alex F.

asked 03 Jul 2019 at 08:28 AM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)

votes

answer

views

Hello 👋,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! 😃 

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous

votes

answer

views

Some on the the presets like Blues Legend dont work at all with my Fender Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster while some others like Marshall Fury and most other metal presets have a background noise...... Pls help me.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 11:21 PM

Aishik Dutta

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Code25 amp along with its footswitch (excellent for practising, great for gigs). 

One interesting feature is the Gateway app, however it doesn't seem to function with Android 9... making it useless

My device (latest version of Android 9) successfully finds the amp and pair with it, but the app doesn't display any connected Amp... even if the phone is literally ON the Amp. Nothing seems to correct this: tried resinstalling, repairing, etc. 

Is there anything to do here? Any fix? 

Thanks,

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 10:42 AM

omar atik

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall team,

I got my new Marshall code 25 but had to recognize that i am not able to connect with the gateway app. I am connected with the amp, but i do not see the connection sign on the left on the app.   It is also not requested to enter a code or number while connecting with the amp. The key is also always different when i am trying to connect again with the bluetooth. I am kind of desperately because I was really excited about my new amp :(

What can I do to connect with the app? I tried everything that was already suggested in the other comments. Please help me :/

Greetings from Germany,

Lilli

asked 07 Dec 2018 at 06:17 PM

Lilli Schaper

votes

answer

views

Hey,

the majorIIbt does not pair th the code25, what is wrong? Both blink blue, then the headphone stops blinking while the amp continues. Any knobs to push?

Thx from germany, Andreas

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 09:10 AM

Andreas Beckerle

votes

answer

views

hello, i'm a code user (25 watts) and i have to say that is a great amp for clean tones and crunch also. But when you try to create a hi gain tone there are some frequencies that ruin your sound, and this make me think that these unit need an eq effect or block to reach a tone with more precision. will marshall still have plans for the code line?  will you release a new update ? i hope that marshall enginners listen my petition

pd: the eq knobs in the amp doesn't help 

greetings!!!

asked 27 Sep 2018 at 06:19 AM

Pelao Medina

votes

answers

views

I use a Marshall CODE25 and a BOSS GT-8. The GT-8 has a jack that is used for channel switching when the amp allows it to. Is this a feature my amp will be able to use or no?

asked 21 Jul 2018 at 01:01 AM

william rouse
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
Loading - please wait...