Questions
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32

votes

answer

views

I noticed most of the presets on this website are reduntant/repetative and all I'm seeing is mostly Metallica and Pink Floyd with a bit of Marshall presets as well and some RHCP but mostly it's all classic rock genre and era styles.

I'm brand new to programing if you want to call it that and this is my first amp ever but I was expecting a crap load of variety from the users that have this amp. I'm trying to find some Weezer - Hash Pipe preset for anyone that can help and I know it just sounds like distortion but I literally suck at tring to get any sound and yes I am trying.

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:08 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I was just searching a couple websites for the Code 100W combo amp and it appears to be removed from some websites while one stated that this amp was no longer available.  Did Marshall discontinue this amp?  If so, are they planning on replacing it or just moving forward with the 25W, 50W, and 100W head?  Why was it discontinued?

asked 19 Jun 2019 at 10:51 PM

Steve Schroeder

votes

answers

views

Question: I currently have a Code50 and want to jump to the code 100 head. I can't decide between the 2x12 and 4x12 cab. 

I've always had smaller combo amps and now want to jump  up to heads and cabs. What difference can i expect between the 50 combo and 100 head. 

Also, 2x12 or 4x12? 

I play mostly thrash metal, but will play blues and country from time to time. I'm looking for more bottom end, and more clarity. 

Also play mostly les pauls, but also have a Wylde Audio and ESP Iron Cross with EMG's. Will also mix in an acoustic/electric for some stuff. 

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 05:43 PM

Brian Rogers

votes

answers

views

I am about to purchase a Code 100 Head , all I have is a 4ohm 212 Cab. Is this okay to do. I know offically it is not, but for tube amps I've heard this is fine to do.

asked 26 Dec 2018 at 08:46 PM

Thomas Loughlin

votes

answers

views

I own a Code100 2x12 combo, and after a couple of months of use I am now dealing with some very noticeable fuzz and crackling. It does not matter what volume I am at... 

Things that I have tried...

*Firmware update
*Using a distortion pedal and changing my preamp to clean as well as acoustic.
*Performing a factory reset

As you can imagine I am pretty frustrated... Has anyone else dealt with this issue? If so...what is the solution, please and thank you...

asked 21 Sep 2018 at 11:05 PM

Tyler L

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 28 Jul 2018 at 08:56 PM

Riley Helton

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton

votes

answers

views

Hello,

when will be ready update for Marshall CODE with fix of very big latency in switch presets?

our Marshall CODE is unusable for this issue

thank You for answer

MASAKR

asked 19 Mar 2018 at 09:10 AM

Vitezslav Budnikov

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Code 100C and I want to connect a Boss RC3 looper and DR-880 drum machine to it and my Strat. Can anyone please tell me how I would do this? I am a new musician and desperately need an expert to help me with this one. THANKS!

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 11:14 PM

Butch Reed

votes

answer

views

Looking for a cover (item# COVR00133) for my Marshall Code 100 combo amp. No one stocks them state side.

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 05:16 PM

Leo Wills

votes

answers

views

Hi,

i wanna know why i always get a high tone that is disturbing me. How can i fix this through preset changes.

Thanks for help

asked 30 Dec 2017 at 02:49 PM

Maxi Hofmann

vote

answers

views

My code 100 makes this high pitched quiet hum. It makes a kind of a low volume noise almost like it's not coming from the speakers. It's almost like a high pitched electric buzz. It doesn't seem to interfere with the function of it but I just wanted to know if this is normal. The noise dosen't sound like it's coming from the speakers, but it's hard to tell. It sounds like an electrical high pitch buzz. Nothing else is on in the room. The lights are not florescent either.  I just want to know if it's supposed to be that way. I also went back to the store to see if the other Code 100 they have does the same thing ...and sure enough it DOES the same thing as mine.   Wha't causing this hum?

asked 22 Oct 2017 at 10:39 PM

Joe Teresi (13)

votes

answers

views

My new CODE-100 2x12 has a prominent digital fizz noise it also crackles, very unpleasant specially when you use tremolo, chorus, delays.

Very noticeable on the decay of the notes, decay of notes crackles.

When you play the low E string unfretted it makes a buzzing noise, this is difficult to forgive in any amp.

Are you guys at Marshall aware of this? should I return the amp?

Thank you.

edited 04 Oct 2017 at 03:08 AM

Jorge Liguori (6)

asked 04 Oct 2017 at 02:31 AM

Jorge Liguori (6)
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
Loading - please wait...