Questions
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

votes

answer

views

Looking for a cover (item# COVR00133) for my Marshall Code 100 combo amp. No one stocks them state side.

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 05:16 PM

Leo Wills

votes

answers

views

Hi,

i wanna know why i always get a high tone that is disturbing me. How can i fix this through preset changes.

Thanks for help

asked 30 Dec 2017 at 02:49 PM

Maxi Hofmann

vote

answers

views

My code 100 makes this high pitched quiet hum. It makes a kind of a low volume noise almost like it's not coming from the speakers. It's almost like a high pitched electric buzz. It doesn't seem to interfere with the function of it but I just wanted to know if this is normal. The noise dosen't sound like it's coming from the speakers, but it's hard to tell. It sounds like an electrical high pitch buzz. Nothing else is on in the room. The lights are not florescent either.  I just want to know if it's supposed to be that way. I also went back to the store to see if the other Code 100 they have does the same thing ...and sure enough it DOES the same thing as mine.   Wha't causing this hum?

asked 22 Oct 2017 at 10:39 PM

Joe Teresi (13)

votes

answers

views

My new CODE-100 2x12 has a prominent digital fizz noise it also crackles, very unpleasant specially when you use tremolo, chorus, delays.

Very noticeable on the decay of the notes, decay of notes crackles.

When you play the low E string unfretted it makes a buzzing noise, this is difficult to forgive in any amp.

Are you guys at Marshall aware of this? should I return the amp?

Thank you.

edited 04 Oct 2017 at 03:08 AM

Jorge Liguori (5)

asked 04 Oct 2017 at 02:31 AM

Jorge Liguori (5)
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
Loading - please wait...