Questions
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 28 Jul 2018 at 08:56 PM

Riley Helton

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Code 100C and I want to connect a Boss RC3 looper and DR-880 drum machine to it and my Strat. Can anyone please tell me how I would do this? I am a new musician and desperately need an expert to help me with this one. THANKS!

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 11:14 PM

Butch Reed

votes

answer

views

Looking for a cover (item# COVR00133) for my Marshall Code 100 combo amp. No one stocks them state side.

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 05:16 PM

Leo Wills

vote

answers

views

My code 100 makes this high pitched quiet hum. It makes a kind of a low volume noise almost like it's not coming from the speakers. It's almost like a high pitched electric buzz. It doesn't seem to interfere with the function of it but I just wanted to know if this is normal. The noise dosen't sound like it's coming from the speakers, but it's hard to tell. It sounds like an electrical high pitch buzz. Nothing else is on in the room. The lights are not florescent either.  I just want to know if it's supposed to be that way. I also went back to the store to see if the other Code 100 they have does the same thing ...and sure enough it DOES the same thing as mine.   Wha't causing this hum?

asked 22 Oct 2017 at 10:39 PM

Joe Teresi (13)

votes

answers

views

My new CODE-100 2x12 has a prominent digital fizz noise it also crackles, very unpleasant specially when you use tremolo, chorus, delays.

Very noticeable on the decay of the notes, decay of notes crackles.

When you play the low E string unfretted it makes a buzzing noise, this is difficult to forgive in any amp.

Are you guys at Marshall aware of this? should I return the amp?

Thank you.

edited 04 Oct 2017 at 03:08 AM

Jorge Liguori (6)

asked 04 Oct 2017 at 02:31 AM

Jorge Liguori (6)
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
Loading - please wait...