Questions
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I recently bought a Marshall Code 50 and I am very happy it. But there is one thing that is annoying. Sometimes the display doesn't show any text at all when I turn the amp on . Also when I turn the amp  on there is a loud pop noise but the noise only appears when the display shows text.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

asked 30 Jul 2018 at 11:11 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

Here are the videos of the defect 

https://youtu.be/76qT838U1BM

https://youtu.be/EGViKazjSQI

This amp sounded like this since day one I always thought it was maybe just the effects but soon realised after using the clean channel turning off all the fx and amps and also having people look at it I realised that theres something seriously wrong with it. I tried contacting you guys for that 5 year warranty especially since its defective but have not gotten a response. Its been almost a year that I've been trying to figure whats wrong with it but even person I ask has no clue I've searched and searched and have found no such issue similar to mine. I would like to get an explaination of the issue and see if there is a solution or maybe a replacement if possible thank you. 

asked 18 Jul 2018 at 11:36 PM

Evan rivera

votes

answer

views

Which do you think is the best amp attenuator for my Les Paul Traditional+JCM 800 2203+4x12 cabinet. Plz recommend.

asked 25 Apr 2018 at 02:52 PM

Calvin Austin

votes

answer

views

Hi 

I recently started re using one of my loop pedals into my Marshall mg50 CFx and for some reason the pedal refused to work and after I gave up trying I’ve had a few changes through the amp such as the tone sounding different and my tuner on my pedal still playing sound when should be muted any suggestions on what to do?

edited 10 Apr 2018 at 01:05 AM

Ryan Thorpe

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 01:42 PM

Ryan Thorpe

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have a poorly 1967 50 watt plexi amp that needs to be refurbished ..... any ideas? thanks

amp

asked 08 Dec 2017 at 03:41 PM

Sean Brown

votes

answers

views

Hello. I've lately been having difficultys with my MG50DFX Marshall amp. The problem is, is that the input jack will refuse to make a connection unless I hold the quarter inch jack up. I don't know much about amps and I'm hoping this is a simple fix. I've already taken the amp's motherboard out from the cabinet and taken the piece of plastic off of the top of the jack. I've attempted to bend the 2 metal pieces that make a connection to the male jack down, but to no avail. It still refuses to make sound without me holding the wire up; otherwise, it'll just make feedback. Any ideas?

asked 01 Oct 2017 at 09:45 PM

nonya bidnet

votes

answers

views

Can anyone please share "We Will Rock You" by Queen preset for Code 50 amp? 

Thank you

asked 27 Sep 2017 at 02:29 AM

Mario Rojas (15)

votes

answers

views

need to have search available for patches at https://marshallcode.tools/patch/

how can we get more presets we can use? 

one good example of what is very useful is the fender websites: https://fuse.fender.com/mustangv2/presets/

asked 20 Sep 2017 at 11:55 AM

Mario Rojas (15)
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
Loading - please wait...