Questions
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

votes

answer

views

Hi there! In my marshall CODE 50 there is a problem with the master control, it is like dirty and causes interference and noises, I can´t set volume level like before.  Should I clean it in a special way?  Should I take it with an expert?

Thanks!!!

edited 17 Sep 2019 at 09:17 PM

Alberto Rosales

asked 17 Sep 2019 at 09:15 PM

Alberto Rosales

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Marshall user since early time, I work also in electronics repairs.

A customer brought me a faulty code 50 power amp. Is there any way to get a new power supply from spare parts to replace it ? I thought replace the original PS with a standard one but the original one gives 2 power supplies: main power an bluetooth power.
In the worst case where we cannot find spare parts, it is possible to get schematics or at least the values of the voltages ?

It will be cool to bring back to life this amazing stuff from a ledgendary brand

Thanks in advance

asked 07 Aug 2019 at 11:18 PM

Sébastien GUINLE

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have a Steve Lukather sound dialed in?

asked 06 Jul 2019 at 02:04 AM

Johnny Rosado (1)

votes

answer

views

Latly my Code50 started to sound very un-clear & with lot of vibration (no buzz!) on low end frequencies, especially when I pluck the A & low E string toggether.

Tried different guitars, data cables. elec. cables.... tried repositioning the amp in the room, tried to tighten up all the screw... nothing helped.

Any ideas? could be firmware issue? has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

asked 04 Jun 2019 at 02:04 PM

Eyal H

vote

answers

views

So I've been thinking about buying a Celestion F12-X200 speaker for my code 50 and was wondering it this would work. The reason I need to know this is because even though I know you can use an 8ohm speaker on a 4ohm tube amp, I'm not sure about a digital amp. Could anyone tell me if this is possible.

asked 01 Jun 2019 at 05:01 PM

Keenan Borgerson (2)

votes

answer

views

I  eed. To know what order would I place my effects peddles so I can play a clean loop and then put a distorted loop over it.

asked 29 Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM

Harris Gleen
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
Loading - please wait...