Questions
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35

votes

answer

views

I got a Code 50 in mid April last year.  Tonight when I was playing the sound just stopped.  There seems to be no power and turning it off/on, the screen just blinks orange.  My question is this if someone can help.  Is there a quick fix to this or not.  If there is not,  it is under a year since I got it so I believe that it is under warranty yet.  How do I go about  the warranty on the product?   Thanks for any help in advance.  

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 04:14 AM

Bryon Knutson

votes

answers

views

I have been trying to use my amp that's fairly new, the code 50, and it has been doing this thing where when i turn it on and start playing, it goes off. Literally the AMP just shuts the sound off. Keep in mind that the lights on the amp are still on and the sound is gone. Now, it's very frustrating trying to play a song and then see how the sound just goes out. I went to Guitar Center to see if I can get it replaced and they said that no, that i have to contact the manufacturer because the warranty goes through them. So here I am, trying to contact the manufacturer. 

Thank you and please get back to me. 

asked 19 Mar 2020 at 07:03 PM

juan zapata

votes

answer

views

After about 3 months of very light usage (home use, ~20 hours), my Code 50 developed a harsh noise problem: https://youtu.be/S2cTK8fsfTE. It's on every preset and can be heard via the speaker and when using headphones. I tried using different guitars/cables/power cords/rooms/outlets, reloading firmware, and resetting the presets to factory default; but the noise continues.  Anything else I can try before I return it for replacement/warranty work?

edited 16 Mar 2020 at 12:40 AM

Jerry Stromberg

asked 15 Mar 2020 at 10:32 PM

Jerry Stromberg

votes

answers

views

Can you use a wah and then have another pedal for another thing? Does this even make sense ? Do guitarist even use 2 pedals ever? I am so new to this so just asking about some thoughts I have

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 04:27 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answer

views

I noticed most of the presets on this website are reduntant/repetative and all I'm seeing is mostly Metallica and Pink Floyd with a bit of Marshall presets as well and some RHCP but mostly it's all classic rock genre and era styles.

I'm brand new to programing if you want to call it that and this is my first amp ever but I was expecting a crap load of variety from the users that have this amp. I'm trying to find some Weezer - Hash Pipe preset for anyone that can help and I know it just sounds like distortion but I literally suck at tring to get any sound and yes I am trying.

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:08 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

Daar marshall .

I send you a  sound clip . By email.

Rob graber

asked 16 Jan 2020 at 09:38 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answer

views

Dear marshall.

After software update i have a klik in master volume. When sound is louder the klik also .can you help  .can i put back the software update . Do hou have any idee . Ron graber 

asked 07 Jan 2020 at 07:34 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answer

views

Hi there! In my marshall CODE 50 there is a problem with the master control, it is like dirty and causes interference and noises, I can´t set volume level like before.  Should I clean it in a special way?  Should I take it with an expert?

Thanks!!!

edited 17 Sep 2019 at 09:17 PM

Alberto Rosales

asked 17 Sep 2019 at 09:15 PM

Alberto Rosales

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Marshall user since early time, I work also in electronics repairs.

A customer brought me a faulty code 50 power amp. Is there any way to get a new power supply from spare parts to replace it ? I thought replace the original PS with a standard one but the original one gives 2 power supplies: main power an bluetooth power.
In the worst case where we cannot find spare parts, it is possible to get schematics or at least the values of the voltages ?

It will be cool to bring back to life this amazing stuff from a ledgendary brand

Thanks in advance

asked 07 Aug 2019 at 11:18 PM

Sébastien GUINLE

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have a Steve Lukather sound dialed in?

asked 06 Jul 2019 at 02:04 AM

Johnny Rosado (1)

votes

answer

views

Latly my Code50 started to sound very un-clear & with lot of vibration (no buzz!) on low end frequencies, especially when I pluck the A & low E string toggether.

Tried different guitars, data cables. elec. cables.... tried repositioning the amp in the room, tried to tighten up all the screw... nothing helped.

Any ideas? could be firmware issue? has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

asked 04 Jun 2019 at 02:04 PM

Eyal H

votes

answers

views

So I've been thinking about buying a Celestion F12-X200 speaker for my code 50 and was wondering it this would work. The reason I need to know this is because even though I know you can use an 8ohm speaker on a 4ohm tube amp, I'm not sure about a digital amp. Could anyone tell me if this is possible.

asked 01 Jun 2019 at 05:01 PM

Keenan Borgerson (3)

votes

answer

views

I  eed. To know what order would I place my effects peddles so I can play a clean loop and then put a distorted loop over it.

asked 29 Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM

Harris Gleen
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
Loading - please wait...