Questions
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

votes

answer

views

Hi there! I recently bought my code25 but when i try to download the app it says that my device is not compatible. I have a samsung galaxy A5. is there any known issue with this particular device? The mobile has all the requirements (latest updates, enough memory etc) and i also followed the steps posted on similar posts. Is there any way that i could get the app to download? Thank you in advance

asked 11 Jun 2018 at 09:32 PM

Apostolos Zafeiroulis

votes

answer

views

Hi can anyone advise how i connect My 2018 iPad. Thanks in advance Tony.

asked 03 Jun 2018 at 08:30 PM

tony baker

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

Can anybody help me for a Status Quo amp setting?

thanks

mp

asked 02 May 2018 at 09:58 AM

martin pees (1)

vote

answers

views

Hi everyone!

Recently I bought Marshall CODE 25 and it's a great amp but I have one little problem with it.

There is a problem with MASTER potentiometer. I noticed that when I set it between 0-0.99 it is very very quiet but when I set it about 1.0 it becomes very loud. And in the effect it is very hard to play at "bedroom" volume levels. I must say that I'm disappointed - I had Yamaha THR 10 previously and it could play very well at every volume and it could play very quiet.

So to sum it up, is this some general issue with all CODE amps or something is broken in mine? Maybe master potentiometer needs repair?

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 08:15 PM

Rafał Nowak (4)

votes

answers

views

ase poco compre un code 25 y cuando lo empeze a usar resulta que el sonido que saca es demasiado brillante es asi con los 100 pre ajustes

tengo que bajarlr el agudo para tener un poco de sonido desente....

alguna solucion para esto??

asked 22 Jan 2018 at 02:05 AM

ronal snz

votes

answer

views

Is there any design modification being considered that would have a POWER LEVEL control added to any of the CODE amplifiers?

I am finding it difficult to get the level I want to suit different situations, such as studio, personal practice, session practice, etc., because of the sensitivity of the controls when using the amp at lower volumes.

My VOX has a power level control. It is very useful and allows me to use the other controls at the way I want to generate the tones and guitar response without overall volume issues.

Any comments...?

asked 24 Nov 2017 at 02:29 AM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answer

views

I use a marshall code25, which I have bought recently for home playing. The problem is , when the guitar is plugged in and the amp switched on I get a lot of buzzing noise. No noise when played.

I have checked the grounding and cables everything, but the noise does not seem to go away

can someone help with some troubleshooting?

asked 07 Oct 2017 at 03:16 AM

monoj chakraborty

votes

answers

views

Can anyone please share "We Will Rock You" by Queen preset for Code 50 amp? 

Thank you

asked 27 Sep 2017 at 02:29 AM

Mario Rojas (15)

vote

answers

views

I have a Code 25 and a windows 10 computer and I have tried everything and I can not get the amp to connect to my computer via USB. Does anyone know why? If anyone knows why please help!!! 

edited 25 Sep 2017 at 05:00 AM

Cohen Dedinas (1)

asked 25 Sep 2017 at 04:52 AM

Cohen Dedinas (1)
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
Loading - please wait...