Marshall DSL 100 HR Silent recording

votes

Hi. I have a Marshall DSL 100 HR head and i wanted to use the "silent recording" feature but i cant find the proper steps on how to do so,  and i would rather consult with the Marshall team before trying anything out. From what i understand, because i dont have a load box like a Torpedo Captor or anything like that, i still need to have my cabinet connected to the head, but after that i dont know how i should connect and/or do things. A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

asked 04 Jul 2022 at 07:57 PM

Stefan Cvetevski
Amp on standbye mode then your amp is ready for silent recording. The sound is only audible on the di-output e.g. to a recording desk/ mixer/ headphones . You don´t need a load box/ the cabinet is not audible. Amp´s master is without function, only channel gain and channel volume are working.
?
- Konrad Martin 17 Aug 2022 at 02:30 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Stefan,

Konrad is correct but make sure the cabinet is always plugged in.

Cheers,

Si.

answered 01 Nov 2022 at 01:56 PM

Simon Coulston (12)
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.