Code 100C with multifx-board

vote

One thing up front: I love my Code 100C (have two of them), it gives me all tonal possibilities I need, and it never let me down, even not with any bluetooth-issues.

What I really miss is an xlr-out to the mixer or any other possibility "direct-out" other than micing the amp (the headphone/line-out is no option since the amp is quiet then). This lack became annoying, so I decided to get an external multi-fx-board.

Deciding between Helix, Boss and others in the mid-price-range (a Kemper is way beyond what I need) I finally decided for the Valeton GP-200, having read only positive reviews - and the price of 350 € is unbeatable for what it offers. Sound- and effects-quality is great (for my purposesat at least), and going in the return-jack of my 100C spares the 100C-modulation-section to give me the pure sound of the GP-200. And it sounds great with the 100C, no need to change speakers.

Sorry to say: I wouldn't have changed my setup if the 100C had a direct-out, and I'll keep both of my 100Cs, but for the future the combination of the 100C and the GP-200 is my go-to-equipment - although I really like(d) the modelling of the amp (that said again!).

asked 30 Nov 2022 at 03:48 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
Yes, Mark, you are right,,,
I've got similar problem with my Code 25 - clean sounds level is about -24dB on USB recording output, so currently I use the chain: multi-fx -> modelling unit -> external USB interface -> Code 25 with ALL sections turned off.
- Jacek Klimkiewicz 01 Dec 2022 at 11:42 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.