Register hardware error

votes

I have 3 registrations with the same top. If I remove one all disapear. I've emailed Marshalal about 2 months ago and received absolutely no reply. Anyone here having any ideas how to get it down to just one registration of my 1987x?

asked 02 Apr 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tönne Bäcklinder
Answers: 1

vote

Thank you for your comments, please send details to servicedesk@marshall.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 03 Apr 2024 at 07:54 AM

Could you please have someone respond to the email I sent there two weeks ago? - Tönne Bäcklinder 17 Apr 2024 at 09:22 AM
Hi

Thank you for reaching registration is done on this website just go to my profile you will be able to register.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 17 Apr 2024 at 10:00 AM
What does that have to do with my issue? I've done that wich you would have known if you've read what I wrote. I have 3 of the same head registered but only registered it once. If I remove one they all get removed. Please don't do drugs they're not good for you - Tönne Bäcklinder 17 Apr 2024 at 10:28 AM
Hi Tonne,

This has been sorted for you, and you should now only habe 1 1987 in you list of amps.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 18 Apr 2024 at 11:15 AM
Thank You :) - Tönne Bäcklinder 18 Apr 2024 at 11:24 AM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.